He's a fucking monster.
你还好吧
You okay?
在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
我在想你是对的
I'm thinking you were right.
天天在酒店吧台一个人吃饭确实太惨了
I do deserve better than eating alone in hotel bars every night.
你现在不用了
And now you don't have to.
怎么 因为那些书和电视生意嘛
Because of those book and TV deals?
正是
Exactly.
我知道 今天跟斯黛西不是很顺利
And I know, the Stacy reading tonight wasn't ideal...
但相信我 人们一个月之内就会忘了这事
but trust me, people are gonna forget about that in a month.
迈克尔·沃恩这个名字还会很有热度的
There's still gonna be plenty of heat around Michael Vaughn.
所以你有什么大计划吗
So what's your big plan?
计划就是你说啥就是啥
The plan is whatever you say it is.
你是老大
You're the boss.
在你点头之前我什么都不做
I don't make any moves without your blessing.
上一次你这么说的时候
The last time you promised that...
换来的是抵在我喉咙上的尖刀
I ended up with a knife to my throat.
我余生都会为此而后悔的
I am gonna regret that for the rest of my life.
但你要这么想
But think about this...
你手里有我的大把柄
you've got something now that can sink me for good.
我是你的人了 切尔斯 你是老大了
You own me, Chels, you call the shots.
你得先把那个处理了
You have to deal with that first.
好 我去把它丢在个穷乡僻壤的地方
Right, uh, look, I'll dump it somewhere on the edge of town.
然后你来接我 我们就撤了
Then you can pick me up and we'll get out of here.
好吧
All right.
下去吧
Get out.
切尔西和迈克尔 最佳拍档
Chelsea and Michael... it's the way it's supposed to be.
警♥察♥
Police!
切尔西 你报♥警♥了吗
Chelsea! You told them?
我该怎么办 我会有什么下场
What am I gonna do? What's gonna happen to me?
你是迈克尔·沃恩 你会有办法的
You're Michael Vaughn. You'll think of something.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
你们终于来了 迈克尔把那家伙杀了
Oh, god, thank god you're here! Michael killed that guy!
我来安抚她 丹尼 赶紧去追
I'll stay with her! Go after him, Danny!
我以为他也要把我杀了
I thought he was gonna kill me, too!
-他伤到你了吗 -没有 我没事
- Did he hurt you? - No, no, I'm okay.
好 一有情况立刻报给我
All right, I want to know as soon as you hear anything!
-找到了吗 -看到他了 就在那
- You got him? - I see him, he's right there!
在那 就在那
Right there! Right over there!
告诉我 你的牌是什么
Uh, remind me... what's your card again?
梅花三
Three of Clubs.
嘿 你怎么做到的
Yo, how do you do that?
我认真的 哥们 给我看你怎么做的
I'm serious, bro, show me how you do that.
-可以但没必要 -你♥他♥妈♥逗谁呢
- I'd love to, but I can't. - Quit bullshittin' me, bro.
快他妈教我
Teach me the fuckin' trick!
我不能教你们如何做魔术 这是天赋
Well, I can't teach you how to have magic, it's a gift.
这也是让我特别的地方
It's the thing that makes me special.
特别 你觉得你很特别是吧
Special? You feelin' special?
你这么特别
If you're so fucking special...
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不变魔术变到外面去
why don't you magic your ass out of this fuckin' place?
傻♥逼♥
Fuck boy.
说实话 就像噩梦一样
Honestly, it was a nightmare.
但是我从人们身上吸收了好多正能量
The outpouring of support I received from people...
那些正能量让我痊愈得飞快
was incredible, and that really helped the healing process.
嘿 你能把台切回去吗
Hey, can you turn that back?
滚蛋
Fuck you.
可不可以请你切回去一分钟 求你了
Could you... can you turn it back for one minute, please?
我是个怀疑论者 所以你跟他的
I'm a kind of a professional skeptic, so just...
这么多年 你一点点都不知道
after all of those years, you had no idea, not a clue...
迈克尔·沃恩是个骗子吗
that Michael Vaughn was a fraud?
听上去很疯狂吧
I know it sounds crazy...
但我真的以为他能跟灵魂世界说话
but I truly thought he could talk to the spirit world.
有人能让你相信那个
And if someone's convinced you of that...
就可以让你相信好多东西
they can convince you of a lot of things.
但是我从迈克尔的谎言中得到的痛苦
But for all the pain Michael's lies caused me...
我都相信这都是注定的
I have to believe it was all for a purpose.
不管是不是真的 这都是个精彩的故事
Crazy or not, it is a fascinating story, I must say.
观众们 如果你们还没有看过这本
Now, folks, if you haven't picked up her New York Times...
纽♥约♥时♥报♥最佳畅销书 你得读读看
best-selling book, you have to read this.
叫做《跟恶魔作伴 我被灵媒
It is called "In League with the Devil: My Years Under...
蛊惑的生活和我如何找到吉姆·毕肖普
"a Psychic's Spell and How I Helped Uncover the Truth...
被谋杀的真♥相♥》
"of Jim Bishop's Murder."
这是切尔西·米尔斯 谢谢大家
Chelsea Mills, everybody.
你的时间到了
Your minute's up.
电影精选列表