I'm really sorry, Michael.
没人会知道我♥干♥了什么
Nobody else can know.
我也不知道 我没有看到你做了什么
But I don't know! I didn't see what you did!
嘿 等等 等等 等等
Hey! Wait, wait, wait.
不 不 等等 等等 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait.
让我们谈谈 让我们谈谈
Let's talk, let's talk.
我们可以谈谈 求你了
We can talk about it, please!
让我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
我们可以谈谈 求你 求求你别杀我
We can talk about it! Please! Please don't do this!
求求你了
Please!
我什么都没看见 我什么都不知道
I-I didn't see anything! I don't know anything!
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Ja...
吉姆需要我 吉姆需要我
Jim needs me! Jim needs me!
需要你什么 他需要你做什么
For what? What's he need you for?
他 他需要再和他女儿说一次话
He... he needs to talk to his daughter again.
斯黛西吗
Stacy?
斯黛西 对 斯黛西
Stacy, yes, Stacy!
就是因为她 我们今晚才相遇
She's the whole reason that he put us together tonight...
因为她还很痛苦 他需要我去帮助她
because she's still in pain, he needs me to help her.
所以我可以帮忙 我可以
So I can help, I can help!
我能弄好的 她可以继续生活
I can make it right, she can move on!
你们都可以继续生活
You can both move on,
但你杀了我我就没办法帮你了
but I can't help you if you kill me!
操 我得考虑考虑
Fuck, man, I gotta think.
睡会儿吧
Try to get some sleep.
我叫内森
My name's Nathan.
等等 内森 别走
Wait, Nathan, hang on!
天啊
God...
见鬼 迈克尔
Damn it, Michael!
睡得怎么样
How did you sleep?
我睡不着
I didn't.
是啊 我也睡不着
Yeah, me, too.
你喜欢你的蛋蛋吗
How do you like your eggs?
疗愈心灵
摆脱陋习
冥想与你
你还好吗
You all right back there?
是的 一切都好
Uh, yeah, it's all good.
抱歉这么乱 我没想到会有人来
Sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting any visitors.
你不用给我做早餐的
Hey, you don't have to make me breakfast.
我在旅馆吃就可以
I can just eat at the hotel.
旅馆太远了
The hotel's too far out of the way.
我们已经落后好多了
We're already falling behind as it is.
落后什么
For what?
斯黛西
Stacy.
地图在那 我把路线规划好了
That map over there, I got the route all figured out.
内华达吗
Nevada?
你知道他们叫内华达叫那银州吗
Did you know that they call that The Silver State?
我今晚在图森还有两场演讲
I have two shows in Tucson tonight.
我不能去内华达
I can't go to Nevada.
所以你打算继续干了吗
So you decided to not quit.
-我想应该是 -很好
- I guess so. - That's great.
这恶心的世界需要你的天赋
This shit-hole world needs your gift.
这正是为什么我不能直接扔下所有东西
Which is exactly why I can't just drop everything...
直接去孤谷镇
and head off to... Lone Valley.
二十年了
It's been 20 years.
他需要和他女儿说话
He needs to talk to his daughter.
但是 听着
But, listen,
我下个月在雷诺有好几场演讲
I've got a couple shows in Reno next month.
我会很快赶过去然后和斯黛西谈谈的
I'll shoot over and talk to Stacy then.
他需要完成这件事 我们今天就走
He needs it done... we go today.
你的鸡蛋
Your huevos.
好了 伙计 油加满了
Okay, bud, we're all gassed up.
好的
Great.
还有就是虽然我讨厌这样做
And I hate having to do this...
但是我们总得需要定几条规定
but we're gonna need a few rules.
一直保持在限速上
Keep it to the speed limit at all times.
我说停的时候才能停
We only stop when I say it's okay.
还有任何时候不要打电♥话♥或和任何人交谈
And no calling or communicating with anybody at any time.
系上安全带
Seat belt.
你为什么坐在后面
Why are you back there?
以防万一
Just in case.
万一什么
In case of what?
万一你违反任何规定
In case you break any of the rules.
我查了当地所有的医院 什么都没有
I checked all the local hospitals, nothing.
租车的地方说他还没还车
The rental place said he hadn't returned the car.
你最后一次见他的时候他什么表现
And how was he acting the last time you saw him?
他一直在喝酒 我们发生了点小矛盾
He'd been drinking... we got into it a little.
口角吗
An altercation?
一点意见分歧 无关紧要的
A disagreement, nothing serious.
你知道有人想伤害沃恩先生的原因吗
Do you know a reason why anyone would want to harm Mr. Vaughn?
我想不出来
Not that I can think of.
他以帮助别人为生
He helps people for a living.
钱
Money.
什么
Huh?
我看到了钱 这就是原因 对吗
I'm seeing money, that's what it's about, right?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
吉姆告诉了我关于钱的争执
Jim is showing me a dispute over money...
或是一些有价值的东西
or something of value.
开慢一点
Slow down.
你不需要告诉我 我只是觉得
You don't have to tell me, I just feel like...
作为你的搭档 我需要知道那些事
as your partner in this thing, it's something I should know.
但是 我确定吉姆最终会告诉我一切的
But, I'm sure Jim will fill in the rest eventually.
他告诉你那是个意外 对吗
He's showing you it was an accident, right?
我看到了 是的
I'm seeing that, yeah.
我已经金盆洗手了 到现在十二年了
I've been clean for what, 12 years now.
甚至连啤酒都没碰
Not even so much as a beer.
但是当时 我吸毒上瘾
But back then, man, I was on some hard shit.
而且你需要钱去获取更多
And you needed money to get more of it.
没错 当时正好在一个加油站
Yeah, but this was just a stop for gas.
我当时正经过内华达的某个地方
I was passing through nowhere Nevada...
驶离了主干道 开到了加油站
staying off the main highways, and here's this gas station...
只有一个人在那里工作
only one guy working there.
当我正要离开的时候
As I'm walking away...
我忽然想到 或许可以抢劫这里
I get the idea that maybe I'll knock the place over.
当我鼓足勇气时 那个人出来了
As I'm building up the nerve, the guy comes out...
所以我决定
and I decide I'm just gonna grab...
只抢他钱包里的东西就逃跑
what's in his wallet and split.
愚蠢的混♥蛋♥反击了
Dumb bastard had to fight back.
哇哦 冷静一点
Whoa, whoa, all right, relax!
那是个意外
It was an accident...
他妈的完全是走运
a total goddamn fluke.
但是我肯定非常担心
But of course I'm shitting bricks now...
所以我处理了他的尸体然后逃走了
so I get rid of his body and get the hell out of there.
我十多天都萎靡不振
I stay fucked up for probably ten days straight.
但当我走出来的时候
And when I come out of it...
我发现整件事只是一个噩梦
I figure the whole thing had just been a bad dream.
什么都没有发生
None of it happened.
如果有人见过我爸爸
So if anybody out there has seen my daddy...
或知道他在哪
or knows where he is...
但是她出现了
But there she was, man...
请告诉警♥察♥
...please say something to the police.
在该死的电视上
...on the fucking TV.
我很想他 我很害怕
I miss him and I'm scared.
受害者最后一次出现
The victim was last seen...
是在八号♥的晚上
on the night of the 8th.
她的脸出现在每一个屏幕上
Her face was on every screen...
每一张报纸上 到处都是
and every newspaper, it was everywhere.
等等 你 你是那个吉姆·毕肖普吗
Wait, your... your Jim is Jim Bishop?
你怎么会知道那些 你当时还是个孩子
What do you know about that? You were a kid.
斯黛西·毕肖普 妈妈去世 爸爸失踪
Stacy Bishop, dead mom, missing dad?
她就像美国孤儿甜心一样
She was like America's orphan sweetheart.
电影精选列表