disposable shell, that is gone.
但是他的精神 你真正的父亲
But his spirit, your actual father...
永远和你在一起
that's always with you.
他 他确实在给我看一些东西
He's... he's actually showing me something.
我看见有一次你受了伤
I'm seeing a time that you got hurt...
可能你骨折了 大概是十岁十一岁吗
maybe you broke a bone, ten, eleven years old?
我十一岁在一次垒球比赛中踝关节受伤了
I broke my ankle at a softball game when I was eleven.
那就对了 而且你还记得
That's right, and do you remember...
你躺在那片操场上 脸上全是泪水吗
lying there on that field with tears streaming down your face?
是的 我记得
Yes, yeah.
你父亲也记得
So does your dad...
因为他一直在那抱着你整个过程
because he was right there holding you the entire time.
吉姆刚刚给你看了那个吗
Jim just showed you that?
是的
Yes, he did.
哇 那是相当有力的证据
Wow, that is powerful stuff.
斯黛西 你有什么想对你♥爸♥爸说的话吗
Stacy, is there anything you'd like to say to your father?
或者你有什么问题想问吗
Maybe some questions that you want to ask?
有 有很多
Um, there's... there's so much.
迈克尔 我实在
Um... Michael, I'm actually...
我在想他有没有给你看什么人
I'm wondering if he's shown you someone...
一个叫安琪琳的女人
um, a woman named Miss Angeline.
安琪琳女士吗
Miss Angeline?
否认 迈克尔
Deny, Michael.
好的 我收到了这个名字的回复
Yes, uh, I am getting a response to that name.
该死
Shit.
我看到她对你造成了很深的影响
I'm seeing that she had quite an impact on you.
她确实是的
She did, yeah.
你还看到别的关于安琪琳女士的吗
What else are you seeing about this Miss Angeline?
有很多力量和正能量在她身边
Well, there's a lot of powerful, positive energy around her.
我想她可能是个老师
I feel like she may have been a teacher...
或在教师职位的那类人
or someone in a teacher-type position...
一定程度上可以说是保姆
a caretaker of some kind.
可能不是字面上的意思
Maybe not in a literal sense...
但是这是吉姆在你的生活中看待她的方式
but that's the way that Jim viewed her role in your life.
真的吗
Really?
斯黛西 谁是安琪琳女士
Stacy, who is Miss Angeline?
在我爸爸失踪后的几个月
A couple months after my dad went missing...
我参加了一个谈话节目
I did a talk show...
就像这样的一个"特别节目"
the 'very special episode' like this one...
他们带来了一个通灵者 叫安琪琳女士
and they brought in a psychic, Miss Angeline.
她就坐在你现在坐的位置上 迈克尔
And she sat right where you're sitting, Michael...
她笑着看着我 对我说
and she smiled at me and she told me that my dad...
我爸爸将会在我长到13岁的时候回来
was gonna come back before I turned 13...
我当时 真的特别高兴
and I was... I was ecstatic.
我每天从学校跑回家 只是希望
I mean, I would run home from school every day just hoping...
我能尽快到13岁那天
that, that would be the day that, you know...
他就会 他就真的会出现了
he would... he would finally show up.
那天晚上我终于13岁了
And... the night that I turned 13...
我坐在前门的台阶上
I sat on the front step...
我灵光一现
of my house and I had this little flashlight...
于是我点亮了整个街道 等待着
that I just shined up and down the street, just waiting...
等着见到他 但是午夜到了
just waiting to see him... and then midnight hit...
我的奶奶费了好大的力把我拉进了屋子
and my grandmother had to wrestle me into the house...
不好意思
Sorry.
我 觉得心都碎了 你明白吗
I just... I fell apart, you know, it was like...
感觉我的爸爸好像又一次失踪了
my dad went missing all over again.
所以 这真的对我来说很奇怪
So, it's strange to me that you would see...
你在她身边看见那么多正能量
all this positive energy around her.
我同意 但是我得解释一下
I agree, um, but I can say that we don't always know...
我们没法搞清所有事情
the reasons for everything.
所以 大概是你♥爸♥爸想要你
So, maybe your father feels there was a lesson...
在这段经历中学着成长
to be learned in this.
三周后我曾想过要自杀
I tried killing myself three weeks later.
斯黛西 我可以握你的手吗
Stacy, may I take your hand?
你最好不要
I'd rather you didn't.
这能够帮到通灵连接的过程
It often helps to improve the psychic connection.
还是不要了
I'd rather you didn't.
那好吧
Okay.
我显然不好为这位安琪琳女士说话
Um, I obviously can't speak for this Miss Angeline...
不过确实有可能有些时候
but it's possible that she wasn't fully in tune...
她和你父亲的精神连接不是很稳定
with your father's spirit.
又或者她没有通灵的能力
Or maybe she had no psychic powers...
只是为了利用我的故事而说谎
and was lying to take advantage of my story.
那真是太令人心痛了
It would be heartbreaking...
如果真是这样的话
if that were the case.
你会为了利用我的故事
Have you been lying...
而说谎吗
to take advantage of my story?
我与安琪琳女士不同
Unlike Miss Angeline,
我和你父亲连接是真的
I have a legitimate connection...
而且这种连接对他很重要
to your father and it's important to him...
你绝对可以相信这个
that you trust that.
斯黛西 你相信沃恩先生
Stacy, you do believe that Mr. Vaughn...
会找到你♥爸♥爸的残骸吗
was led to your father's remains, right?
是的 不过不是通过我爸爸
Yeah... but not by my dad.
那是通过谁
Then by whom?
大概是因为那个让他出现在这里的人吧
Maybe by the man who put him there.
那显然不可能啊
That's obviously impossible...
正如我所说 那个男人
as I've said, that man...
已经不在了 是的 我知道
Is no longer alive. Yeah, I know.
不过你也说我的爸爸
Of course, you also said that my dad died...
是被打中头部而痛苦地死去
from a painless blow to the head.
你认为沃恩先生是从别的地方
You're asserting that Mr. Vaughn got his information...
-得到信息的吗 -我能说话吗
- from another source? - May I say something?
我认为沃恩先生不是一个灵媒
I'm asserting that Mr. Vaughn is not psychic.
也就是说 他的确从别的途径得到信息
Which means, yes, he got his information from another source.
宝琳 我见过太多这样的事了
Pauline, I see this a lot.
许多人沉浸在他们的悲伤里无法自拔
Many people are so entrenched in their grief...
以至于拒绝我提供的任何一丝希望
that they will push back when I offer any ray of hope.
这种感情防御可以理解
It's an understandable emotional defense.
我没有扭伤过脚踝
I didn't break my ankle.
我也从没有骨折过
I've never broken a bone.
很多次我看到伤痛可能代表
Many times when I'm shown an injury...
情绪上的或者心理上的创伤
it can represent an emotional or psychological trauma.
你是个小偷 迈克尔
You're a thief, Michael...
你和安琪琳女士都是
you and Miss Angeline.
悲伤的人们找到你你却偷走了他们爱的人
Grieving people come to you and you steal their loved ones.
我在帮助人们
I help people.
然后你把他们爱的人卖♥♥给他们
And then you sell their loved ones back to them.
但是你改变了他们 你的谎言把他们
But you've changed them, your lies have twisted them...
变得扭曲畸形 这次我不会上当了
into something else, something deformed, well, not this time.
你根本没有联♥系♥到我的爸爸
You don't get my dad.
好吧 我很抱歉这场座谈会
Well, I am sorry that this sit-down...
没有提供我们都希望的
isn't providing the kind of closure...
那种收场
that we all hoped it would.
沃恩先生现在还有什么可以说的
Is there anything that Mr. Vaughn could say or do...
或者做的能够给你带来安慰的吗
to bring you comfort at this time?
我的爸爸是被谋杀的 并且不会回来
My dad was murdered and he's not coming back.
所以 没有
So, no.
是非常清醒的思考了 让我们回到
On that sobering thought, we'll send it back...
我们在纽约的工作室
to our studio in New York.
谢谢你 斯黛西
Thank you, Stacy.
谢谢你 迈克尔
Thank you, Michael.
谢谢电视机前的你观看这档节目
And thank you for tuning in to this fascinating discussion.
这里是内华达的孤谷镇
From Lone Valley, Nevada,
我是宝琳·威廉姆斯 晚安
I'm Pauline Williams, goodnight.
我们结束了
And we're clear.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
迈克尔 你怎么看毕肖普女士对你的谴责
How do you respond to Ms. Bishop's accusations, Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
我需要你来接我
I need you to come get me.
我不能
电影精选列表