Excuse me?
吉姆的灵魂指引了我遗体被埋在哪儿
Jim's spirit has directed me to the location of his remains.
所以你如果觉得这新闻有价值
Now if you think that sounds newsworthy...
我可以带着你和你的摄像人员到那儿去
I can lead you and your camera crew to the spot.
这件事你和警♥察♥商量过了吗
Is this something that you've discussed with the police?
警♥察♥只会不屑一顾 把我看成个傻子
The police would dismiss me as a crackpot.
就和你差不多
Like you have.
-我保证没有不屑一顾 -没关系
- I'm certainly not dismissing... - It's fine.
我一和别人说我靠和死人对话养活自己
When you tell people you talk to the dead for a living...
他们就会一副挑眉的样子 我都习惯了
you get used to that raised-eyebrow look.
简单来说 报道它
Let me make it easy for you, cover the story.
如果我是在胡说八道
If I'm full of shit,
那你就可以转过来报道这些疯子
then you can report on the whackjob...
在这山上挖来挖去
who's digging around the mountains...
为了根本就不存在的尸体
for a body that isn't there.
但是要是这尸体就在这儿
But if it is there,
当然我知道这是真的 那么
and I know it is, well...
我想这种事情你是不会涉身事外的
seems like the kind of story you'd wanna be on the scene for.
-在忙吗 斯黛 -有事吗
- Hey, Stace? - Yeah.
你来看看这个
You need to see this.
在过去了大约20年之后 搜索团队
After nearly two decades, search teams...
来到了西山寻找线索
are combing the West Mountains searching for clues...
事关吉姆失踪一案
in the Jim Bishop disappearance case.
该事的不同寻常之处在于
But what makes this search so unusual is that it's being...
寻找吉姆·毕肖普
这是在一位名叫迈克尔·沃恩的灵媒
led by Michael Vaughn,
的带领下进行的
a psychic medium who claims...
他称 毕肖普先生的魂魄已和他交流多日
Mr. Bishop's spirit has been in contact with him for days.
从上周六晚他就开始看到一些影像
He began sharing images with me late Saturday night.
影像越多
And the more he revealed...
尸体的掩埋地点就越清晰
the more it became clear to me that Jim is ready to be found.
他告诉我 他是因头部受重击而死的
I've been shown that he was killed by a blow to the head.
袭击者把他运到这儿 把尸体埋在这里
His attacker then brought him here and disposed of the body.
可能对现在来说这一切都太晚了
It's probably cold comfort at a time like this...
但是放心 吉姆已经向我保证
but Jim has assured me that
他的死亡过程是突然而毫无疼痛的
his death was sudden and painless.
他没有受到任何折磨
He experienced no suffering.
沃恩先生成功说服一支队伍
Mr. Vaughn managed to persuade a team...
由大学中的法医考古学家组成
of forensic archaeologists from the University...
来帮助完成这项搜寻
to help in the search.
但是直到目前还未有任何重大进展
And while they have yet to turn up anything substantial...
这位乐观的灵媒还未放弃希望
the optimistic medium is not giving up hope.
一位年轻的 单身父亲的生命
A young, single father was taken
被人从他的小女儿
from his little girl...
从这个社会中夺走 他本还有大好年华
and this community, years before his time.
我只是希望这些消息
I just hope that the information...
能带给每一位深爱着吉姆·毕肖普的人
I've been given can bring a little peace...
一些安慰
to everyone who loved Jim Bishop.
这里是于孤谷镇西的实况转播
Live from West Lone Valley...
我是KLMB新闻6台的丽萨·雷诺兹
I'm Lisa Reynolds, KLMB News, Channel 6.
要休息吃晚饭了吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, uh, breaking for dinner?
天马上就黑了 我们觉得可以结束了
It's gonna be getting dark soon, we thought we'd call it a day.
好的 明早第一件事
Okay, well, first thing tomorrow morning...
我给你们带咖啡和甜甜圈
I'll bring the coffee and the doughnuts.
我就算了 我明天还有课
I can't, I have a class to teach.
那么剩下的人还是有时间的 对吧
The rest of you guys are good, right?
迈克尔 坦白说
Michael, I'll be honest, we just haven't seen anything...
我们没有看到任何像是坟墓的地方
that suggests a gravesite.
吉姆已经很明白地说他就被埋在这儿
Jim's made it clear to me that he's in this ground...
他指望着你来找到他
and he's counting on you to find him.
如果你走了 他可能永远就在这儿了
And if you don't find him, he may never be found.
我觉得我们每个人都不想这样吧
I don't think any of us are ready to accept that.
回去好好睡一觉 好吗
So go get some sleep, okay?
好了 你们今天已经快累得散架了
Okay, you guys worked your tails off today...
吉姆会感激你们的
Jim appreciates the effort.
我 我们明天见
And I'll... I'll see you here first thing in the morning.
我觉得那样看起来会很好
I think that'll look really good.
你们 你们在拍什么
Uh, what... what are you shooting?
我正在拍明天跟踪报道的素材
I'm just getting footage for tomorrow's follow-up story.
关于"愚人挖山"的新闻
The "wackjob digging in the mountains" one.
-他就在这儿 -那就好
- He's up here. - Good...
因为这里的人都在保护斯黛西·毕肖普
because folks around here are protective of Stacy Bishop...
一旦被他们发现你在骗她
and if they feel like you're jerking her around...
你就会被他们丢出这个小镇
you're gonna get a pretty pissed-off town on your hands.
好了 艾德 已经很好了
All right, Ed, you're good,
我们收拾走人吧
let's pack it in.
你去上五点新闻了
So you had to go on the 5:00 o'clock news?
内森 我也不想这事被曝光
Nathan, I don't want publicity from this.
但是没办法 是吉姆让我这么做的
All right, I'm just following Jim's orders.
内森 你必须得告诉我
Nathan, for this to work, I have to know something.
你那天带我去的那个地方下面
That spot that you showed me...
真的埋了他的尸体吗
is that where you put his body?
肯定有
It has to be.
我是说 你能在那里感觉到 不是吗
I mean, you felt him right there, right?
是 但也有可能是其他的因素
Yes, but there may have been some other psychic factors...
等我有时间了再来和你解释
in play that I don't have time to explain to you right now.
这是20年之前了
It was 20 years ago...
当时已经是深夜了 我搞砸了一切
it was the middle of the night, I was fucked up.
如果我没有记错 对
As far as I can remember, yeah,
我就是在那儿把他埋掉的
that's where I buried him.
墙上为什么有这么多面条
Why are there noodles all on the wall?
那现在你想怎么做 你要去见斯黛西了吗
So now what? When are you gonna see Stacy?
我不知道 她是不会想和我说话的
I don't know, can't imagine she's gonna want to talk...
除非我找到了她父亲的尸体
to me, if her father's body hasn't turned up.
说的好
Oh, great...
我 我被困在了一个
I'm... I'm stuck in a place that
以前做梦都没想过要回来的地方
I never planned to come back to!
好了 冷静下来
All right, just calm down.
那你还不快做吉姆让我们做的事
So you're gonna do what Jim sent us here for!
我不正在做吗
Don't you think I'm trying to do that?
我现在脑子一团乱 我什么都不知道
I'm so confused, I don't even know any more!
你们他妈的到底是在干什么
Just what in the hell is going on in here?
他妈关你什么事啊 你是哪位
What the fuck is it to you, lady?
没有人可以在我的地盘上这么跟我说话
I will not be spoken to like that on my property.
女士 他不是故意的
Ma'am, he didn't mean that.
我常和警官一块去教堂
I go to church with the sheriff...
你就等着他派人来
and you can be sure that he's gonna have someone...
收拾你们
down here to deal with you.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking goddamn it!
我们就准备好跑吧
Be ready to run.
我真的非常抱歉 阿姨
I am so sorry, ma'am,
我知道这是在胡闹
that was unacceptable.
你还敢摔我的门
Don't slam my door.
你们已经欠我一个台灯了
You guys already owe me for a broken lamp.
等下等下 这个可以吗
You know what, will this cover it?
那个东西可值不了200美元
The damn thing didn't cost $200.
我知道 但是你得收下这些额外的补偿
I know, but you deserve something extra...
因为我们给您带来了这么多麻烦
for the um, inconvenience we've caused tonight.
我搞不懂你们这些人习惯住什么破烂房♥子
I don't know what kind of flop houses you're used to...
但是我们这里有规定
but we have rules around here.
您说的是
Absolutely.
这镇子其他地方可能还有更好的旅馆
Now there may be nicer places down in town...
但是我有些常客
but I have regular customers...
授予
优质服务奖
肯尼斯与菲莉斯
坚持来我这里 因为这里管得严
who insist on staying here because I run a tight ship.
这里不允许有噪音 不允许有打斗
I do not put up with noise. I do not put up with fighting.
更不允许有愚蠢的事发生
And I do not put up with general foolishness.
当然不该有
And you shouldn't.
有些客人就像流氓 这实在太为难您了
You work too hard to have guests acting like hooligans.
等一下 你不就是新闻里那灵魂媒介吗
Wait, aren't you that psychic from the news?
你当真觉得吉米的尸体在这块地方
电影精选列表