It's a pleasure meeting the guys who do the real work.
同感 从这个吉姆事的角度看
Likewise, and in terms of this whole Jim thing...
很明显你开启了一个谋杀案的调查
obviously your discovery's opened up a murder...
所以我们需要你先在镇上停留几天
investigation, so we're gonna need you to stay in town...
以防我们不得不用上你的通灵能力
for a couple days in case we have to tap that insight.
完全理解
Absolutely.
就像我说的那样 凶手还或者曾经
Although, as I've said, the... the murderer is, or was...
他已经死了
he's not alive.
是的 我们已经知道了 但干实事
Yeah, we get that, but doing the real work...
意味着要竭尽所能
means exhausting all possibilities.
了解
Understood.
顺便问一句 你没事吧 感觉怎么样
By the way, you're okay, aren't you, you feel okay?
我很好
I'm great.
你确定吗 因为阿尔伯克基的报告上
You sure? Because the report in Albuquerque...
写到在你手♥机♥旁发现了血迹
said there were traces of blood found near your phone.
对了 那晚我喝大了
Oh, you know what? I had a few drinks that night.
我在停车场摔倒了 有点丢人
I took a tumble in the parking lot, it wasn't my finest moment.
就像小齐的星期二
That's like a Tuesday for Zim.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
就是那个男人
That's the guy.
汽车旅馆
还有空房♥
内森
Nathan.
内森 我是迈克尔
Nathan, it's Michael.
你在哪 内森 你在这啊
Nathan? There you are.
把灯关掉
Turn it off.
-你在干什么 -关掉灯
- What are you doing? - Turn it off!
一切都还好吧
Everything okay in here?
你应该听听这些乘人之危的混♥蛋♥怎么说的
You should hear these fucking vultures.
把他说的一无是处
He's nothing
就好像他们的一条"大鱼"
but a piece of goddamn meat to them.
我懂 他们很恶心
I know, it's disgusting.
但我有一些好消息
But... but I have some good news.
你今晚得离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here tonight.
所以 都结束了吗
So it's done?
马上就要结束了
It's... it's going to be done.
对了 今晚九点半有一辆灰狗大巴
In the meantime, there's a 9:30 bus...
灰狗长途巴士 美国跨城市的长途商营巴士 客运于美国与加拿大之间
要离开终点站朝这开来 明白吗
leaving the Greyhound terminal tonight, okay?
拿上这个 回家吧 一切结束后我来找你
Take this, go home, I will come to you when this is all over.
事情结束前我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving until the job's done.
内森 我周围全是条子
Nathan, there are cops all over me.
那意味着你并不安全 你得离开这
That means that you're not safe. You need to leave.
你来之前 我想着去外面和这些混♥蛋♥
Before you came, I imagined going outside and sitting...
坐在一起 告诉他们一切
with those pricks, and telling 'em everything...
全部的案发经过
the whole story.
你能想象到他们脸上的表情吗
Can you imagine the look on their faces.
我不 那是
I don't... uh, that's...
吉姆不想让你这么做的
Jim would not want you to do that.
他知道我这些年躲躲藏藏
Does he know how... how tired I am...
看着我背负的有多累吗
all these years of hiding and looking over my shoulder?
内森 我们是朋友吗
Nathan, are we friends?
是的
Yeah.
你想眼睁睁看着你朋友坐牢吗
How would you like to see me, your friend, go to prison?
如果你那么做的话 我坐牢就会成真的
That's what would happen if you did something like that.
我会被认为是谋杀的同谋
I'd be considered an accessory to murder.
那就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我只想让你快点和她谈谈
I just want you to hurry up and talk to her already.
沃恩先生 我们可以跟你聊聊吗
Mr. Vaughn, can we talk to you?
现在不合适
It's not a good time.
求你了 我们需要你的帮助
Please! We need your help.
女士 你以什么为生呢
What do you do for a living, lady?
我是个服务员
I'm a waitress.
如果我在街上碰到你
What if I came up to you on the street...
要求你给我一份煎蛋怎么办
and I demanded that you serve me an omelet?
有点粗鲁 是吧 因为我已经下班了
Be a little rude, wouldn't it? I'm off the clock.
我们儿子被绑♥架♥了
Our son was kidnapped,
我们只需知道他是否还活着
we just need to know if he's alive.
我们从佛罗里达赶来见你
We came all the way up here from Florida to see you.
求你了 只需要从你时间里抽出几分钟
Please, just a few minutes of your time.
阿图罗大约一年前从
Arturo was taken from his preschool...
幼儿园被绑走 警方也没查出什么
almost a year ago and the police can't tell us anything.
我们开车过来希望你能 我不知道
We drove up here hoping that you could... I don't know...
我们需要知道你是否和他建立了联♥系♥
We need to know if you feel any connection to him.
我没有感受到他的灵魂
I'm uh, not getting anything from Arturo.
所以他还活着吗
So... he's still alive?
这可以代表很多事情
It could mean a number of things...
但是的 我觉得他还活着
but yeah, I think he's still alive.
谢谢你 天呐
Thank you, oh...
愿上帝保佑你
may God bless you.
所以这要怎么结束呢
So how does this end?
当我通灵到斯黛西·毕肖普时就结束了
It ends when I give a reading to Stacy Bishop.
然后这个内森就会拍拍屁♥股♥走人吗
And this Nathan will just go off on his merry way?
是的
Yes.
他很蠢 不顾一切地就信了
He's dumb and desperate to believe.
相信我 他上钩了
Trust me, he's hooked.
有一个问题就是他有点不安
One issue is that he's a little restless.
我需要另一双眼睛告诉我
I could use another set of eyes, just to let me know...
他是否去了哪里或做了什么不正常的事
if he goes anywhere or does anything erratic.
天呐 你是要我帮你吗
Oh, you need my help?
我一直需要你的帮助 我们是搭档啊
I always need your help, we're partners.
切尔西和迈克尔 无敌组合
Chelsea and Michael.
我得看新闻才能知道你在哪
I had to watch CNN to find out where you were.
我知道 对那件事我很抱歉
I know, sorry about that.
你没有打给我 因为你知道
You didn't call me, because you knew...
我会劝你别再这么做了
I'd try to talk you out of this.
是的
Yeah.
规矩是做任何重大决定前
The rule is we don't make any big decisions...
一定要先和对方商量
without consulting each other.
你违反了规则还要我暗中监视杀人犯
You broke that rule and now you need me to shadow a murderer.
天地良心 我们这个又不是十二宫杀手
To be fair, we're not talking about the Zodiac Killer here.
十二宫杀手是一个经典案件的连环杀手的假名
而是一个20年前想抢劫别人
Talking about a guy who, 20 years ago, tried to mug...
却不小心杀人的人
someone and accidentally broke his neck.
他把你绑在椅子上 差点割断你的喉咙
And he taped you to a chair and almost cut your throat.
其实没有听起来那么夸张
It was a lot less dramatic than it sounds.
迈克尔 不做这些我们过得很好
Michael, we were doing just fine without this.
每天晚上看你自己在糟糕的酒店柜台吃饭
Watching you eat alone in shitty hotel bars every night...
这不是我认为的很好 你值得更好的
is not my idea of just fine, you deserve better than that.
我们值得更好的
We deserve better than that.
我是说 我手♥机♥里都是电视和图书邀约
I mean, my phone is full of TV and book offers.
我们赢得了这些
We've earned those!
迈克尔 你要是坐牢或者死了
Michael, none of that matters
这些就都不重要了
if you end up in jail or dead.
我不要再看到你了
I can't look at those feet anymore.
等等 是我不好 我搞砸了
Just wait, please! I fucked up. I fucked up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是我认识的最好的人 我让你失望了
You are the best person I know, and I let you down...
但如果你留下来 我发誓没有你的同意
but if you just stay, I swear I will never make...
我再也不会轻举妄动了
another move without your approval.
求求你不要走 我需要你
Just please don't go... I need you.
我去找了你父母
I visited your parents.
为什么
Why?
因为我在找你啊
Because I was looking for you.
他们看起来担心吗
Did they seem worried?
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
嗨 你一定是本吧
Hi, you must be Ben.
我是 你好 你是
I am, hi. I'm sorry, you are?
迈克尔·沃恩 我是灵媒 可以跟
Michael Vaughn, the psychic medium who's been talking...
开个玩笑 我知道你是谁 很高兴认识你
It was a joke, I know who you are. Nice to meet you.
好吧 很抱歉直接登门拜访 但是
Okay, um, I'm sorry to just drop by like this, but...
我们能进里面谈谈吗 这些摄像机是
电影精选列表