Mike, when you were a birthday party magician...
那些人至少还知道你是在糊弄他们
at least those folks knew they were being bullshitted.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget this one.
我会替你向你妈问好的
I'll give Mom your best.
喂 请给我一杯加冰的双份威士忌
Hey, double scotch on the rocks, please.
要什么牌子的呢
Uh, what's your brand?
最便宜的
Cheapest.
你好啊 沃恩先生 你今晚的表演很棒
Oh, hello, Mr. Vaughn, your show tonight was something else.
今晚和我呆在一起
Stay in my room tonight.
你真是太会开玩笑了 但恐怕我
Well, that's very forward of you, but I'm afraid I...
求你别演了 切尔西
Cut the shit, Chelsea, please.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
39个人
39.
我们可以在别的地方商量吗
Could we do this somewhere else?
但我们今晚坐满了39个座位
But we filled 39 whole seats tonight.
这是值得庆祝的事情
That's cause for celebration.
相信的人肯定很少 这是我们头回来这
The turnout was bound to be light, it's our first time here.
也是最后一次
And our last time here.
回去睡觉吧 迈克尔
Go to bed, Michael.
承认吧 这没用
Let's just admit this is not working.
我们日程上排满了节目 我们还出了本书
We have a calendar full of shows... we have a book out.
没人买♥♥
That nobody's buying.
关于这个 约翰·爱德华
By this point, John Edward was on TV
每天晚上都会上电视
every night of the week.
攀比坏人心
He that compares is he that despairs.
而你 说话押韵又烦人
And she that speaks in annoying rhymes is... you.
服务员上哪去了
Where's the waitress?
听着 只要我们坚持下来
Look, you're gonna get what you want...
你就会得到你想要的
as long as we stay the course.
那就意味着得按规矩来
And that means following the rules.
比如除非你没救了才会拽我去读心
Like, you don't drag me into a reading unless you're sunk.
我现在就没救了
I'm sunk.
我花的时间和你一样多
I've put the same amount of years into this as you.
你不能因为你♥爸♥今晚没说
You don't get to hang it up...
他为你骄傲 而放弃一切啊
because Daddy didn't say he was proud of you tonight.
你们有什么需要的吗
How are we doing here?
再来一杯白葡萄酒吗 女士
Another white wine for you, ma'am?
不用了 我们什么都不需要
No, we're good here.
不 我们需要 我还要喝
No, we are not good here. I'm still drinking.
请给我一杯加冰的双份威士忌
I'd like a double scotch on the rocks, please.
好的
Got it.
对不起 抱歉说了那种话
I'm sorry... I'm sorry I said it like that.
今晚陪我
Stay with me tonight.
我们不会再那么做了
We're not starting that up again.
来吧 这会是我们最后的告别
Come on, it'll be our final farewell,
盛大的落幕
our big closer.
明早请不要宿醉
Please don't be hungover in the morning.
到图森市有很长的路程
It's a long drive to Tucson.
我不去图森市
I'm not going to Tucson.
明早8点 在大厅集♥合♥
8:00 AM, down in the lobby.
米尔斯小姐 和你聊天真开心
It's been an absolute pleasure, Miss Mills.
谢谢你来参加我的
Thank you kindly, Debra...
通灵之夜 黛布拉
for attending my evening of psychic entertainment!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
不好意思 哥们 我砸中你车了吗
Sorry, man, did I hit your car?
有人吗
Hello?
这什么情况啊
What is this?
你还好吧
You okay?
你要干什么 发生了什么
What is this? What's happening?
还记得今晚表演吗 那个吉姆
Remember tonight? Jim?
听着 抱歉 根本没有吉姆
Oh, look, right... I'm sorry, there is no Jim.
他告诉你发生了什么 我看得出来
He showed you what happened, I can tell.
事情是这样的 我看不见任何东西
Here's the deal, I didn't see anything...
因为我不能通灵
because I can't connect with dead people.
不不不
Naw, naw...
我只是在作秀
All right, it's a show I do...
而且我现在不干了
or used to do, I'm done with it.
灵媒可不是说不干就不干的
People aren't just done being psychic.
不 我的意思是我不是个灵媒
No, I'm telling you that I'm not psychic.
我今晚来参加你的演出了
I came to your show tonight.
我看见它的时候 我就知道是真的
I know the real deal when I see it.
好吧 你知道我是怎么扯出"吉姆"的吗
All right, you want to know how I pulled the name "Jim"?
迈克尔
Michael.
因为大家都认识名字带J的男人
Because nearly everyone knows a male with a J name.
这是统计学的结果
It's a statistical fact!
不用说了
That's enough from you.
我只不过是在耍花招
I play the odds...
直到有观众自己对号♥入座
until someone in the audience fills in the blanks.
别想糊弄我
Stop fucking with me!
你糊弄我糊弄完了吗
Are you done fucking with me?
抱歉 对不起
Sorry... I'm sorry.
我只是有点不知所措
I'm just a little overwhelmed with this.
但是 你知道吗
But um, you know...
我开始记起吉姆对我说的话了
I am starting to remember some impressions that Jim gave me.
什么话
What impressions?
他说有些冲突
He said some conflict...
也许你们之间的事情并没有平静地结束
maybe things didn't end very peacefully between you two.
而且你还承受着
And that... and that you're carrying around...
很重的负罪感
a heavy amount of guilt.
我需要你替我向他传达一些我的事情
I need you to tell him something from me.
你可以自己跟他说 他就在这里
You can tell him yourself. He's here with us.
我想让你知道我真的很抱歉
I want you to know how sorry I am.
我有点神志不清
I was out of my mind.
如果我能再做一次
If I could do it again...
我不会让你失去父亲 独自一人
I would have never left you without a dad.
地狱无门
There's no way in hell.
他 他知道的 他也原谅了你
He, um, he knows that, and he forgives you.
他不恨我吗
He's not upset with me?
不 不会的 因为
No, no, 'cause...
因为那些到另一个地方的人
'cause the people that cross over...
他们不会感受到生气或憎恨这样的情绪
they don't experience those petty emotions like anger...
这些情绪在那个地方不存在
and resentment, they don't even exist where he is.
但是他明确地说
But he's making it clear that it's really important to him...
让我离开这里对他真的很重要 懂吗
that you let me out of here, okay?
所以 把我放开怎么样
So, how about we cut me loose?
你要去哪 嘿 回来 回来
Where are you going? Hey, come on, come back!
你为什么不放我走
Why don't you let me go?
放我走
Let me go!
求求你了 有人吗 救命
Please! Someone... help!
救命
Help!
迈克尔 是我
Michael? It's me.
很抱歉你今晚过得这么艰难
I'm sorry you had a rough night.
你明天就会回到巅峰的
You'll be back on top tomorrow.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen...
如果我能知道你的名字就会有很大的帮助
it would really help if I could just know your name,
你明白吗
you know?
至少 我很感激你支持我的工作
Okay, well, either way, it means a lot to me...
所以我想给你提供一些
that you're a fan of my work, and I want to give you...
我很少给其他粉丝提供的服务
something that I rarely offer to other fans...
私人读心
private reading.
只有我们两个人
Just the two of us.
你放了我 我们两个可以坐下来
You let me out of here, we can sit down,
我们可以仔细检查吉姆所有的东西
we can go over all this Jim stuff,
或者任何你想探究的东西
or anything else you want to explore.
如果你担心我会去报♥警♥
And if you're worried about me going to the police...
你大可放心
just forget it.
如果说我从精神世界学到了点什么
If I've learned one thing from the spirit world...
那就是顺其自然 你明白我的意思吗
it's that you gotta let things go, you know what I mean?
我今晚去那真是个愚蠢的的决定
It was stupid of me to come tonight.
这些东西是什么 你要做什么
What is this stuff, what are you doing?
我真的很抱歉 迈克尔
电影精选列表