现在 开始我们的通灵之夜
And now, for an evening of psychic entertainment...
双手合十 敞开心扉
bring your hands together, and open your hearts.
有请迈克尔·沃恩
Please welcome... Michael Vaughn.
扭曲的
某人
布莱恩要我握住你的手 可以吗
Brian is asking me to take your hand. May I?
令郎喜欢动物 是吗
Your son loved animals, didn't he?
是啊 他生前
Oh, yes, he rode horses his entire life...
一直很喜欢骑马
right up until the end.
我看到 他特意给我看了一匹马
And I'm seeing... he's showing me one horse in particular.
那大概是一匹锃亮的深色毛皮的马
It's a shiny, dark coat,
棕色或者是黑色
brown or black, maybe.
他小时候我们有一匹
When he was a kid, we had
名叫英迪的棕色母马
a brown mare named Indy.
很漂亮的马
Gorgeous animal.
你现在看到英迪了吗
You're seeing Indy?
很难看不见她
Well, it's pretty tough to miss her.
布莱恩一直都骑着她
Brian's only riding her 24-7.
除此之外
And you know what else?
我从未见到有人有他这样的笑容
You've never seen a smile like the one on his face.
没有痛苦 只有喜悦
There's no more pain, there's only joy...
但喜悦背后
but with that joy,
我看到一道心墙
I am seeing a stone wall.
当我看到一面墙或者一片篱笆时
And when I'm shown a wall or a fence,
那通常意味着
it usually means...
出现了隔阂 也许有事情还没有说
it was a guarded relationship, maybe some things left unsaid.
充满了爱意 但很少被表达出来
Plenty of love there... but it was rarely expressed.
今晚你不是自愿来这里的吧 厄尔
Wasn't your idea to come tonight, was it, Earl?
对 显然不是
No, it sure wasn't.
-别说了 辛西娅 -没关系
- Cynthia. - It's okay.
天性多疑很正常
It's in your nature to be skeptical.
你是个务实的男人
You're a practical man who doesn't like the idea...
不喜欢被外人的言语影响
of some fast-talking out-of-towner...
也不喜欢被人揭开过去
digging into his personal affairs.
但你今晚让辛西娅拉你来的事实
But the fact that you let Cynthia drag you here tonight...
说明了你有一颗会为你家人
that tells me that you've got a big heart, Earl...
付出一切的仁善之心 厄尔
that you'd do anything for your family.
布莱恩也知道这一点
Brian knows that, too...
今晚你能来对他来说意义重大
and it means a heck of a lot to him that you're here.
既然你已经见到他了
Now that you've got him here...
有没有想对令郎说的话呢
is there anything you want to say to your son?
我很爱他
I love him.
直接对他说
Tell him directly.
爸爸爱你 布莱恩
I love you, Brian.
厄尔 告诉他你的感情是真的
Tell him like you really mean it, Earl.
告诉他你很后悔没来得及好好爱他
Tell him like you wish you had before he crossed over.
儿子 爸爸爱你 我好想你
I love you, boy, and I miss you so much.
布莱恩也爱你
Brian loves you, too.
但你还得把那堵心墙拆掉
But you gotta chip away at that stone wall.
不仅仅是为了布莱恩 还要为了
Not just for Brian's sake, for the sake of your children...
你尚在人世的孩子们
that haven't crossed over yet.
你们还有别的孩子 对吗
You do have other children, don't you?
是的 还有两个女儿
Yes, two girls.
你得为了你的女儿们这么做 厄尔
You gotta do it for your daughters, Earl.
是啊 没错
Yeah, yeah.
还要为了不久后
And for that grandson...
将成为你家人的外孙
who's gonna be joining your family soon.
你还看到了我们会有外孙吗
You see a grandson on the way?
我或许说的太多了
I may have said too much.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you both for coming.
我接收到了一个为了在座的某位而来的
I've got a strong male spirit coming in...
强烈的男性灵魂
for someone in this section.
名字以"juh"音开头
The first name starts with a "juh" sound.
要么是J 要么是G
So, either a J or a G. Maybe
可能是约翰或者杰弗瑞或者吉姆
a John, a Jeffrey, a Jim.
先生 是来找您的吗
Sir, is this connecting with you?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这是一个父亲或父亲式的人
This is a father or a father- type figure.
叫雅各布或者乔治
Jacob. George.
绝对是为了在座的某位而来
Definitely for someone in this section.
我眼中浮现了很多画面
I've got a lot of images coming through.
迈克尔·沃恩
与逝者对话
好吧 那我就待会儿再说吧
Okay, I'm gonna leave that one then.
我感觉他还会再出现在我眼前的
I've got a feeling he'll be back.
这家伙有很多话要说
This guy's got a lot to say.
各位 我想帮你们
Folks, I want to help connect you with your loved ones...
和你们所爱的人对话
but I can't do that if you're not
但前提是你们必须毫无保留
making yourselves available.
所以请敞开心扉
So please remain open and
随时准备接收讯号♥
ready to accept connections.
可以吗
All right?
我感觉到了一个老女士的灵魂
Um, I have an older female spirit coming in...
为了坐在这里的某人正向我走来
for someone in this section.
他们想让我和黛比或者是达琳谈谈
They want me to talk to a Debbie or Darlene.
在座的各位有没有人有这样的名字呢
Does anyone in this section have a name like that?
我叫黛布拉
My name's Debra.
黛布拉 为什么她要给我看一张
Debra, why is this spirit showing me an album cover...
爸爸妈妈乐队专辑的封面呢
for the Mamas and the Papas?
爸爸妈妈乐队为美国60年代著名的乡村摇滚乐队组合
天呐 我祖母名叫卡西
Oh my god, my grandmother's name is Cassy.
我们总叫她'卡丝妈妈'
We always called her 'Mama Cass.'
向你的卡丝妈妈打个招呼
Well, say hello to your Mama Cass,
她现在和我们同处一室
she's in the room with us.
你有我的书吗
Uh, do you have a copy of my book?
印刷商说他们供不应求
Printer says they're having trouble keeping up with demand.
网上有没有店卖♥♥得便宜点呢
Is there a place online where I could maybe get it cheaper?
这样吧 这本我送你了
I'll tell you what, that one is on me.
真的吗
Are you serious?
只要你保证下次我来镇上时
Only if you promise to bring that husband...
叫上你的丈夫一起
the next time I come through town.
我一定会的
I absolutely will.
-十分感谢你 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
迈克
Mike.
您最近怎样
How you doing?
还算可以
Oh, can't complain it.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
她在家 为明天做准备
She's at home, getting ready for tomorrow.
我们明早有两个祈福服务
We've got two services in the morning.
牧师的家人永无休息
No rest for the pastor's family.
她错过了一个精彩的夜晚
Well, she missed a good one.
建立了很多 强烈的连接
Plenty of, uh... strong connections.
想给她带个纪念品吗
Want to take it her a souvenir?
一本印了我脸的日历
A calendar with my face on it?
出版商说过要给你们寄几份的
Publisher said they were gonna send you...
你们有收到吗
a couple copies of that, did you get them?
我确定我们收到了
I believe we did, yeah.
那就行
Good.
你有收到你哥哥的消息吗
Have you heard from your brother?
他说他给你发了几条短♥信♥
He said he left a couple messages.
收到了 我还得给他回电♥话♥
Yeah, I owe him a call.
最近一直在忙演讲和书的事
Been pretty busy, the tour, and the book...
复活节期间他们全家都外出了
He and the family were out over Easter.
听起来他现在可以应付工作之外的事了
Sounds like he's got more than he can handle at work right now.
他说他也许可以利用你的才能
He said he might be able to use someone with your talents.
真的吗
Really?
他现在是向死人出♥售♥联排别♥墅♥了吗
Is he selling townhouses to dead people now?
联排别♥墅♥往往位于交通方便的郊区 一般不超过5层
邻居之间有共用墙但独门独户
我觉得这就是他所认为的你说服力的力量
I believe it's your power of persuasion he had in mind.
很感谢他能想到我 但我事情很多
Nice of him to think of me, but my hands are pretty full.
我还要去很多城市
I got a lot of cities to go to...
很多人还指望着我的帮助
a lot of people counting on my help.
迈克 当你还是个生日派对的魔术师时
电影精选列表