I can't.
切尔西 我错了 行吧
Chelsea, goddamn it, I'm sorry, okay?
你是对的 我需要你的帮助
You were right! I need your help!
他在你旁边吧
Is he with you?
嗯
Yeah.
你在哪
Where are you?
操
Oh, fuck...
内森 哥们你在干嘛
Nathan, what are you doing, buddy?
这跟你答应我的不一样啊
That didn't go the way that you promised.
说实话 我什么都没答应你
To be fair, I didn't make any promises.
所有事情都跟你答应我的不一样
Nothing has gone the way that you promised.
我们应该好好谈谈
And I think we should talk it through, okay?
这个女的 她对你有多重要
This lady, how important is she to you?
内森 这不关她的事 好吗
Nathan, this is not about her, okay?
这是我们两之间的事
This is about you and me.
听好了 我一会来找你 好吗
All right, listen, I'm gonna come to you, okay?
但是你得先答应不能伤害她
But you have to promise not to hurt her.
内森 操
Nathan! Shit.
接啊 接啊
C'mon, c'mon.
内森 我在外面了
Nathan, I'm outside.
我得知道她没事
Okay, I need to know that she's okay.
我们不能待在这 有警♥察♥在找我们
Okay, we... we can't stay here, there are police looking...
开切尔西的车跟着我
for both of us, so take Chelsea's car and follow me.
操
Fuck.
喂 这里不给停车
Excuse me, you can't park here!
迈克尔 你在这干嘛呢
Michael, what are you doing in here?
说来话长
It's a long a story.
我刚刚在节目里看到你了
I saw you on the show earlier.
我在想你是不是也对我说了谎
I started wondering if you've been completely honest with me.
请你♥他♥妈♥的回到床上去 好吗
Can you go the fuck back to bed, please?
我告诉了你好消息
I gave you good news.
你觉得你丈夫回到了你身边
You got to feel closer to your husband.
能不能就开开心心回去睡觉了 求你
Can you be happy with that and go back to bed, please?
快 快 快
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon...
喂
Hello?
迈克
Mike.
爸
Dad?
我和妈妈刚刚在电视上看到你了
Mom and I just watched you on the TV.
我想象过许多你说这话的场景
In the million times I imagined hearing you say that...
但没想到是这样
this was not the scenario I had in mind.
听着 我现在可能没空
Listen, I can't really handle...
听你的布道
a sermon right now.
我们打给你是想看看有没有什么能帮你的
We're calling to see if there's anything we could do.
我不太确定会发生什么
I'm not sure what's gonna happen right now...
但是我可能得找个地方躲一段时间
but I may need to crawl into a hole for a while...
我能到你跟妈妈那躲一会吗
so maybe I could come stay with you and Mom for a bit?
可以
That'd be fine.
你需要什么都可以
Whatever you need, Mike.
好 我得挂了
Okay, I, uh... I gotta go.
妈妈跟我在为你祈祷
Mom and I are praying for you.
我知道你不相信这些
I know that's not something you believe in...
但是这样可以让别人感觉好点
but it's a thing you say to... make people feel better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Okay.
他可能要来找我们 一起住一段时间
He may come see us, stay with us for a little while.
他从头到尾都在说谎 是不是
He lied about all of it, didn't he?
是不是
Didn't he?
迈克尔只跟别人说了他们急切想听到的
Michael tells people what they're desperate to hear.
然后他们后面自己跟自己撒谎
And then they do the lying to themselves.
是叫切尔西吧
It's Chelsea, right?
嗯
Uh-huh.
切尔西 我在那杀了个人
I killed a man up here, Chelsea.
当然 他当时其实应该已经死了的
'Course, he was supposed to already been dead.
当时是我人生最幸运的转折 他还活着
It was the luckiest break of my life, he was still alive.
我本来可以让他开车逃走掉
I could have just let him walk, driven away.
现在我们可能都愉快的活着
We could have both been living our lives right now.
钥匙
Keys.
抱歉让你害怕了
I'm sorry if I scared you.
-迈克尔 -让我说 内森
- Michael. - Let... let me talk, Nathan.
好吧 今天 今天晚上
All right, there's... there's been a lot...
有许多疯言疯语在流传
of crazy accusations tossed around tonight.
有许多困惑 愤怒的情绪
All right, there's a lot of confusion, a lot of anger.
但是在你做傻事之前 吉姆有话对你说
But before you do anything, Jim wants you to hear him out.
收手吧 别再说谎了
It's time to be done with the lying.
吉姆要解释一下 让你能明白
Jim needs to explain, so that you understand clearly...
你给我闭嘴
I need you to stop talking.
好吧 切尔西 把车门锁上
Fine. Chelsea, lock the doors!
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
放屁 那你拿着那个干嘛
Bullshit, then what's that for?
那接下来呢
So what happens now?
我自己走开 就像我向天许愿
I walk away, like I wish to Christ...
那天晚上我应该这样对吉姆
I'd done that night with Jim.
那很好啊 内森 这表示
Well, that's good, Nathan, that, uh... that shows...
你已经成长了 我为你骄傲
That shows real growth, I'm proud of you.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我告诉过你 这感觉很好 不是吗
I told you... this was a beautiful thing, right?
那我们走吧 把你送回家
So let's go, let's get you home.
你先走吧
You go on ahead.
你不能待在这 警♥察♥都在找你
You can't stay here, they're looking for you.
那是他们应该做的 这是他们的职责
That's what they're supposed to do, that's... that's their job.
你在干嘛 我在想办法帮你呢
What are you doing? I'm trying to help you.
你已经帮助过我了 你已经让我相信
You've already helped me, you had me convinced that I was...
我是个好人 尽管只是一小会
a... a good person for a little while.
那种感觉我真的很喜欢
I really liked the way that felt.
但是你就是一个好人啊
But you are a good person.
我说过 是时候不再说谎了 每一句
Like I said, we're done with the lying, all of it.
你不能去自首
You're not turning yourself in...
我跟你说过为什么
we talked about why that's a bad idea.
我考虑过了 你应该没什么事
I thought about it, I think you're gonna be all right.
毕竟你出发点是去帮助别人
You did what you did, because you were helping people.
我觉得你应该再仔细想想
I really think they're gonna take that into consideration.
不是你说啥就是啥的 内森
That's not how it works, Nathan.
我得借下你的车
I need to borrow your car.
等等 等等 内森
Hold on, wait! Just wait, Nathan...
内森 还有其他选择的 好吗
Nathan, there are other moves to make here, okay?
我有卖♥♥书的生意 电视生意
I have book deals, I have TV deals.
我能养活你
I can make you very comfortable!
谢谢你的好意
That's really generous of you to offer.
我不能让你对我这么做 内森
I can't let you do this to me, Nathan!
让开
Step aside.
你去找警♥察♥的话我就不让
Not if you're going to the police!
这样没用的
It doesn't work out.
对我有用
It does for me.
内森
Nathan!
那是个警告
That was a warning!
我本来不想这样 是你逼我的
Okay, I didn't want to have to do that, but you forced me.
来让我们找一个
So just... let's talk about a solution...
对所有人都有用的方法 好吗
that could work for everyone, okay?
停下 内森 松手
Stop! Nathan! Let it go!
不 住手
Don't! Stop!
不 住手 住手
No! Stop! Stop!
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
我警告过他了 你听见了吧
I warned him. You heard me!
我们没事的 没有问题
We're okay, it's not a problem.
我们没事的 好吗 没有问题
We are okay, all right? It's not a problem.
我来处理尸体
I'm gonna take care of it.
处理完了 没事了
It's all taken care of, we're good.
没得选
It had to happen.
你听到了 他会破坏我们所有计划
You heard him, he was gonna ruin everything.
而且是他罪有应得 吉姆怎么死的
And honestly, he deserved it. What he did to Jim?
他就是个变♥态♥
电影精选列表