Do you really think that Jimmy's body is up there...
在山上
on that mountain?
是的
I do.
除非他在和我开玩笑
Unless he's trying to make a fool out of me.
你真的和那些人
Do you really talk to...?
那些已经死去的人 是的女士
Those who have crossed over? Yes, ma'am.
但是我们不经常对话
But it's less of a conversation
更多的是他们给我看
and more like I'm shown...
一些影像 一些我得自己理解的闪图
images, little snapshots that I have to interpret.
就像现在 我看到一位年老的先生
Like now, I'm seeing an older gentleman.
他一生中大部分时间都在办公室度过
Someone who spent a lot of time in this office.
他的名字是以K开头还是以C开头
First name begins with a K or a C?
肯是我的丈夫
Ken was my husband.
但是他已经走了两年了
But he's been gone for two years now.
-您一定很想他 对吗 -我很想他
- You miss him, don't you? - Oh, I do.
不过肯可不想你
Well, Ken doesn't miss you.
因为想念某人说明你不再和他们在一起
Because to miss someone implies that you're no longer with them.
肯没必要想你 因为他一直在你身边
Ken doesn't need to miss you, because Ken is always with you.
我也有这感受
I have felt that.
您叫什么呢
What's your name?
菲莉斯
Phyllis.
菲莉斯 我可以握住您的手吗
May I take your hand, Phyllis?
当然
Yes.
肯为您所做的工作感到十分自豪
Ken is so proud of the work you've done...
也就是保持汽车旅馆的运转
keeping the motel running.
我不确定这意味着什么
And I'm not sure what this means...
但他说您做那个改变是对的
but he says that you were right about making that change.
他生前总是认为给客房♥
He always thought that it was a waste of money...
重铺地毯是浪费钱
to re-carpet the rooms.
他过世后我做的第一件事就是换地毯
It was the first thing I did when he passed.
而且肯喜欢您选的地毯颜色
Well, Ken loves the color you chose.
你知道吗 我不应该说出来
You know, I uh... I shouldn't be saying this.
不过3号♥房♥的那个男人是我的一个客户
That man in Room 3 is a client of mine.
我在帮他渡过心里那道坎儿
I'm helping him through a difficult loss.
他现在十分脆弱
He's pretty fragile right now.
好吧
Yeah.
所以您如果可以不向任何人提起我的客户
So I would just appreciate you're not mentioning anything...
或者我和他一起做的事 我会很感激
to anyone about my client or the work I'm doing with him.
当然不会 我不会透露一点风声的
No, of course not, I won't breathe a word.
十分感谢 菲莉斯
Thank you, Phyllis.
没事了吧
Are we all right?
我们疯够了吗
Are we done acting crazy?
疯够了
Yeah.
那我们就没事
Then, yeah, we're all right.
喂
Hello.
迈克尔 我是莫妮卡
Michael, it's Monica...
天呐 你太厉害了 他们找到他了
holy shit, you're amazing, they found him.
什么
What?
他们其中一个呆子在南边十码处挖洞
One of those nerds started poking around 10 yards...
然后他们发现了人类遗骸
to the south and they found human remains.
挖出的衣服
What's left of the clothes is identical...
和吉姆穿的是一样的
to what Jim was wearing.
很抱歉我之前怀疑你 迈克尔
I'm so sorry I doubted you, Michael.
请不要道歉
Please don't apologize.
现在重要的是终于可以开始打开心结了
What's important now is that the healing can finally begin.
沃恩先生 你对今早的发现有何评论
Mr. Vaughn, any comment on this morning's discovery?
我在这场艰苦的奋斗中付出极少
Well, I'm just very proud and very humbled to have been...
但十分骄傲 它终于能画上一个句号♥了
a small part in bringing some closure to this terrible ordeal.
感谢你回我电♥话♥
Thanks for calling back.
显然我只能得到部分信任
Obviously I can only take partial credit.
所以 迈克尔还没有联♥系♥过你吗
So, Michael hasn't reached out to you?
是吗 好吧 如果他确实联♥系♥你了
Uh-huh. Okay, well, if you do hear from him...
你可以叫他打我这个电♥话♥吗
would you just get him to call me on this number?
是吉姆·毕肖普打破沉默带我来这里的
Jim Bishop, who broke his silence and led me here.
那你有和吉姆的女儿斯黛西灵魂交谈过吗
And have you had any contact with Jim's daughter, Stacy?
很不幸 我还没见过毕肖普小姐
Unfortunately, I have not yet met with Miss Bishop...
但我知道和他女儿的重聚
but I do know a reunion with her father...
对他来说意义重大
would mean a great deal to him.
毕肖普先生有给你看过任何
Has Mr. Bishop shown you anything...
能帮助指认凶手的东西吗
to help identify his killer?
我对凶手没有印象 但我知道
I don't have a clear picture of his identity, but I do know...
该为此负责的凶手已经不在了
that the man responsible is no longer with us.
我已经看到他在吉姆死后不久
I've been shown that he took his own life...
就自杀了
not long after Jim's death.
你是迈克尔·沃恩吗
Michael Vaughn?
我是警探比尔·班宁
Detective Bill Banning.
我不喜欢打扰正在用餐的人
I hate to bug a guy who's in the middle of his dinner...
但我需要来这向你表示谢意
but I just needed to come over here and thank you personally...
因为你所做的努力破了毕肖普案
for everything you did to help crack this Bishop case.
很高兴为你们提供服务 警探
Happy to be of service, Detective.
我可以把你介绍给我搭档吗 等一下
Can I introduce you to my partner? Just take a second.
-小齐 -怎么了
- Zim! - Yeah.
-小齐 快过来 -来了
- Zim. - Coming.
迈克尔·沃恩本人在此
Michael Vaughn.
-就是 那个人吗 -当然
- The uh... the guy? - Yeah!
这是警探罗恩·齐默
This is Detective Ron Zimmer.
小齐是很久以前当毕肖普案案发后
Now Zim, who was first assigned to the Bishop disappearance...
第一个被指派调查此案的警探
way back in the day, when it first broke.
是啊 要在1996年我就录用你了
Yeah, I could have used you in '96.
你那时在哪啊
Where the hell were you?
96年我才14岁 那时我可能
Well, in '96, I was 14, so I was probably pretty busy...
忙于谈谈女朋友
failing to lose my virginity.
-天呐 -请坐
- Wow. - Have a seat.
敬找到了吉姆
Well... to finding Jim.
敬找到了吉姆
To finding Jim.
还有找到了迈克尔
And finding Michael.
我们大概要结案了
We're closing cases left and right.
是吗
Are we now?
你没听说吗 你是个失踪人口 朋友
You didn't hear? You're a missing person, pal.
他们周天在阿尔伯克基市
They filed a report on you back in Albuquerque...
提交了一份你的失踪报告 好像是的
on Sunday, I think it was.
是的 我相信是被米尔斯小姐提交的
Yeah, it was filed by Miss Mills, I believe.
是切尔西
Chelsea.
切尔西·米尔斯 就是她
Chelsea Mills, that's right.
就因为一个人不道别就离开镇子
Just because a guy leaves town without saying goodbye...
也不意味着他失踪了
doesn't mean he's gone missing.
天呐 我们也不希望这样
Christ, let's hope not.
我当时很赶时间
I was in a pretty big hurry.
要是看到像吉姆这样亟待帮助的灵魂
When you have a spirit like Jim who has a job...
他们会让你立刻工作
they want you to do, they want you to do it now.
你觉得孤谷镇如何
How you liking Lone Valley?
我很喜欢 这里的人非常友好
I'm loving it. Folks here couldn't be more welcoming.
他们是好人 是吧
They're a good breed, aren't they? Ah...
是很棒的人
Nice people.
所以你周一必须得进城
So you must have rolled into town Monday...
如果我没猜错的话
I would imagine, right?
在清晨前 一路看着太阳从山后升起
Bright and early, saw the sun coming up over the mountains.
-很美好的旅程 -是啊
- Beautiful drive. -Yeah.
在孩子们小时候 我们每年都会
When the kids were little, we used to make that drive...
自驾游到圣菲市
down to Santa Fe every year.
很舒服 如果你直接南下
Beautiful, yeah, it was like 18, 19 hours straight...
大概需要18或19个小时
if you go straight through.
因为我妻子在副驾驶 所以我们会换着开
'Course, I had the wife with me, so we'd... we'd switch off.
你全程一个人开车吗
You did that whole drive alone?
是啊 也不完全是我自己 吉姆陪着我
Yeah... well, not entirely by myself. I had Jim with me.
干我们这一行的 你从来不是一个人
You know, in my line of work, you're never really by yourself.
-所以 -天呐 无法想象
- So... - Wow, I can't imagine.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
我们应该让你吃完牛排
We should let you finish your steak.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for stopping by.
很高心见到做实事的人
电影精选列表