破产姐妹  第五季 第二集

2 Broke Girls S05E02

Aug. 12, 2019, 2:33 p.m.

健身房短暂的美好生活


Max! Over here at our white trash window.
麦克斯 我在垃圾白人窗这里
I need help with shower.
我需要你帮我看一下花洒
All right, Chestnut we're heading for work, soon.
好了 栗宝 我们快要去上班了
You know the rules...
你知道规矩
No R-rated movies, no sugary snacks
不许看成♥人电影 不许吃含糖零食
and I want you standing up and asleep by 11.
我希望你在11点就站好睡觉
What's the problem?
什么问题
I can't turn it on.
我没办法打不开水[让它硬]
Well, drop your towel and tell it has a big nozzle.
解开你的浴巾 夸它的喷头很大
Did you even do a rat check?
你检查过老鼠了吗
Yes... Theodore is gone.
检查了 西尔多走了
Even he got a better apartment.
它都找到了比这里更好的公寓
电影《鼠来宝》中的其中一只花栗鼠的名字
Max, remind me...
麦克斯 再提醒我一下
what separates us from homeless people?
我们跟流浪汉不一样的地方在哪
We're not as tanned?
我们没有晒太阳的小麦色皮肤
Yeah, and we have a sometimes
还有 我们有一个
functioning shower and that sweet shower curtain.
时好时坏的花洒跟很赞的浴帘
Hmm, which was gifted to us by a homeless person
还是一名已经不需要他的"斗篷"的
who no longer needed his cape.
流浪汉送给我们的哦
That should do it.
这样应该就好了
Hey, why'd the sound stop?
怎么声音停了
That's weird.
奇了怪了
All right. All right.
好了 应该好了
Well, I got it turned on.
我成功让他"喷"了
What's that, buddy?
小家伙 你说啥
It doesn't get any sadder?
凄凉得不能再凄凉了吗
Well, well, well, Caroline,
哟哟哟 卡洛琳
I didn't know it was "Bring your boyfriend to work” day.
我都不知道今天是带"让你爽的男友"日呢
Even our shower head is broke, Earl.
厄尔 我们家连花洒都坏[破产]了
We got blasted with rusty water
我们被锈水喷了一身
and something thick.
还有某些不明浓厚东西
I feel so dirty.
我感觉自己好脏
Stop. We showered at Sophie and Oleg's.
别嚎了 你都去苏菲与奥列格家洗澡过了
That's why I feel dirty.
所以我才觉得自己"脏"
There was a rubber ducky in there who looked like
浴室里有一只塑料小鸭 表情写着
he'd seen some really messed up stuff.
"我看过太多不忍直视的变态事情"
Look, we will do what we always do
我们就像我们平常
when we need a new appliance or a fishnet body stocking.
需要任何家用品或渔网紧身衣裤一样
We'll ask Oleg.
问奥列格要
Did somebody say fishnet body stocking?
有人说渔网紧身衣裤吗
Hey, everybody!
大家安安
I'm going green,
我要开始绿化
and I don't just mean my eye shadow.
而且我不是指我的眼影画绿色
Yup, I'm getting my body ready for pregnancy
是的 我要让我的身体开始备孕
with healthy eating and less smoked meats.
所以要吃得健康与少吃烟熏肉类
I think going green is more about the environment Sophie.
苏菲 我觉得绿化主要是指在环境方面
Oh, yeah?
是吗
And how many babies have you had, Caroline?
那你有过几个孩子了呢 卡洛琳
Sophie, I wish I were that fetus.
苏菲 我真希望我就是那胎儿
I'm jealous of anything that
因为我好嫉妒
gets to be inside you for nine months.
任何能待在你"体内"长达九个月的物体
You know, Oleg, since Sophie's doing a food cleanse,
奥列格 苏菲都要开始通过饮食净化身体了
maybe you could do a cleanse for your potty mouth.
你是不是也该"净化"一下你那张淫嘴
I like that idea.
我喜欢这主意
Since I'm changing for a baby, you should too.
既然我为宝宝做改变 你也该做做
From now on, everything you say should be G-rated.
从现在开始 你说的话必须得体
Yeah, but the G doesn't stand for 'Gina.
对 她说的可不是下"体"的体哦
So I'm supposed to serve bone-in rib eye and pulled pork
所以我以后就只能乖乖上菜
and not make any comparison to my junk?
不能把某些菜名拿来开黄腔了吗
Well, I'll be over here eating healthy in my booth.
我就在我的卡座吃健康的食品啦
Max, what are we gonna do without a working shower?
麦克斯 我们家的淋浴坏了该怎么办
Where will I cry?
我以后还能去哪里哭啊
And where will I hide from you?
我以后也不知道去哪里躲你了
Girls, if you need a shower,
姑娘们 如果你们需要洗澡
there are wonderful facilities at my new gym.
我新去的健身房里的设备很棒哦
Well, they obviously have child care.
那家健身房明显有托儿所啊
They even give me a 6:15 wake-up call every morning,
他们每天早上6点15分还会打来把我叫醒
so I can make it to my ideal body workout.
好让我能准时去健身
I'll give you a wake-up call right now.
我现在也要把你从梦中叫醒
Sleep in.
你就多睡点吧
With that body, nothing's gonna work out.
就你那身 健到下辈子都没用
Well, I have two "Friends and family" one-day passes
我有两张"亲友"一天通票
that I've been saving for my parents' trip
本来是要留给我爸妈来玩时 给他们用
but last month they littered in Korea,
可是上个月他们在泡菜国乱丢垃圾
so they're in jail.
结果坐牢来不了了
Hey, I found something green on here.
我在上面找到绿色食品了
Two pistachio ice creams, please.
麻烦来两份开心果冰激凌
Sophie, I'm not sure I...
苏菲 我不太...
Just bring me something green, bitch.
臭三八 就给我上绿的东西就是了
Max, are you in here?
麦克斯 你在里面吗
Ah, only lady here has been in the shower a long time.
这里唯一一个姑娘已经在里面洗了很久了
This isn't yours, is it?
这不是你的吧
Nope, and I'm guessing it's not yours either.
不是 但我猜那也不是你的
It is now.
现在是了
Girl,
姐妹
why didn't you tell me a shower could be this good?
你为什么从来没告诉我淋浴可以这么舒服
I didn't think you'd believe me,
因为我觉得你不会相信我
like when I told you they make hangers just for pants.
就像我告诉你有专门挂裤子的裤架子一样
Have you been in there this whole time?
这么久了 你一直都在里面洗吗
I got out to pee a couple times.
我中间出来撒过几次尿
Then I didn't get out to pee a couple times.
也有几次没出来就在里面尿了
While you were meeting water for the first time,
在你第一次水乳♥交融的这段时间中
I took three classes.
我去上了三堂课
Body Rocket with Papo,
帕伯的健美身材课
Flex Flow with Nat, and Ab Attack with Abby,
奈特的弹性韵律课与艾比的腹肌训练课
and I just signed up for Celtic Hip-Hop with Devandre O'Brien.
我还报名了奥布莱恩的凯尔特嘻哈舞蹈课
Yo, can you fit these bad boys in your purse?
你能把这些塞进你的包里吗
And, uh, don't forget my new hat.
别忘了我的新帽子
I'll make room for them next to the hand towels.
我会让我偷拿的擦手毛巾让个地儿
Ah, good for you, mami.
干得好 小妞
So I said to my nanny,
我就跟我家的保姆说
"Just take her to the emergency room.
"就把她带去急诊室就好了啊
I cannot miss my workout with Brian
我可不能错过布莱恩的健身课
because Harlow ate a jar of Play-Doh."
就因为我女儿吃了一罐儿童黏土"
FYI, bottomless shaving cream in the shower.
仅供参考 浴室里有下♥体除毛膏
Gave myself a Santa beard.
我刚给自己弄了圣诞老人胡的造型
Hi, I wasn't listening in... all this tile,
你们好 我不是故意偷听
your voices really carry.
但你们的声音真是声声入耳啊
Who's Brian,
谁是布莱恩
and what's this amazing class you're talking about?
你们谈论这门了不起的课是什么
YBBBB with Brian.
与布莱恩一起YBBBB
Yoga Booty Ballet Boxing and Beyond.
瑜伽屁屁芭蕾拳击超越健身
And it's beyond.
真是超越想象
What studio is it in? I'll go.
哪个练习室 我要去
Max?
麦克斯
There's no Max here!
这里没有麦克斯
One Ab Blast Immune Boost with banana.
一杯强腹免疫蔬果汁加香蕉
Anyone else?
还有谁要点
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Can a brother get some bee pollen?
能给兄弟我来杯蜂花粉吗
Thank you, Brian.
谢谢 布莱恩
Are you sure you haven't taken
你确定你以前没上过
Yoga Booty Ballet Boxing and Beyond before?
瑜伽屁屁芭蕾拳击超越健身吗
'Cause it's like your booty just instinctively knew
因为你的屁屁好像天生就知道
how to go beyond.
怎么超越拉伸
Oh, hello, Caroline, and you're Brian.
你好 卡洛琳 你是布莱恩吧
I've seen your trainer photo on the wall.
我在墙上见过你的教练照片
I guess it wasn't retouched as I assumed.
我还以为你照片修过呢 看来没有啊
Brian, wait up.
布莱恩 等等
Did you forget we're doing 30 days of sweaty selfies?
你忘了我们要拍30天的流汗纪念自♥拍照吗
Can I buy you a juice?
我能请你喝一杯果汁吗
And make out with you?
然后跟你亲热吗
Joke, I'm kinda married.
开玩笑啦 我可是结婚了
Yeah.
是啊
Caroline, how about I create a juice for you
卡洛琳 不如我为你创造一款果汁
that will optimize your workout?
让你的健身效果达到最优
Has he ever bought us a juice?
他给我们买过一杯果汁吗
No, and we bought him a car.
没 而我们给他买了一辆车
Schiller, dude, give me a life boost.
席勒 给我来杯活力蔬果汁
Schiller, I'll have the life boost as well.
席勒 我也要活力蔬果汁
Schiller.
席勒
Am I saying that right? Schiller.
我念对了吗 席勒
Will you be in class tomorrow?
你明天会来上课吗
I'd love to see your flying lotus.
我想看你"飞"常灵活的屁屁
My lotus only has a one-day pass,
我的屁屁只有一天的通票
and it doesn't fly,
而且它不会飞
it takes the bus.
它得坐公车来
Not anymore.
不再是了
I got us jobs at the juice bar.
我给咱俩在果汁吧找了份工作
We can take all the classes and showers we want.
我们可以随心所欲上课洗澡了
I told them I had juicing experience...
我告诉他们我有榨汁[兴♥奋♥剂]经验
not a lie if you count the week I dated Lance Armstrong.
没撒谎哦 如果算上跟兰斯·阿姆斯特朗约会那周的话
环法大赛实现环法车手七连冠 因服用兴♥奋♥剂被终身禁赛
Earl, this one shower,
厄尔 有一个洗澡间
the water comes at you from every angle,
水能从每个角度喷出来
and not because sewage is backing up.
而且绝不是下水道堵住所以乱喷
You do seem happier, Max.
你的确看起来更快乐了 麦克斯
You're even kinda smiling.
你甚至还露出笑容
How high are you right now?
你现在到底嗑到多嗨啊
No, I am totally clean.
不 我滴毒未沾
Literally.
而且一尘不染哦
Showered Max is a pleasure to be around.
洗过澡的麦克斯令人愉悦
Also, she's much less itchy.
而且她也没那么痒哦
Hello, I'm a member of Physique Total Body.
我是型格健身房的会员
Swipe, swipe, swipe.
刷卡 刷卡 刷卡
I love belonging to a place where not everyone's allowed.
这地方不是谁都能进 太对我胃口了
Hey, everybody!
各位安安
No, it's not fitness nut Jane Fonda.
不 我不是健美狂人简·方达
It's Sophie Kuchenski!
我是苏菲
Yep, and everything about me is healthy and green.
我的一切都是健康又绿色
Hey, Sophie, since you're being green,
苏菲 既然你现在提倡绿色排毒
we brought you a Green Genie from our gym.
我们给你带了一杯我们健身房的绿色蔬果汁
Oh, you did?
这么好啊
Uh, thanks a lot, Caroline.
多谢了 卡洛琳
We don't really know what's in it.
我们不知道里面有什么
We're not good at our jobs there either.
在那里我们也对自己工作不在行
Aw, look at that. I'm really proud of her, girls.
瞧瞧 姑娘们 我真为她感到骄傲
Suck it down, baby,
快吸进去 宝贝
but not in a sexual way.
我这话没有色♥色歧义哦
This is delicious.
真是太美味了
I love it, yeah.
我超爱
I love this drink so much,
我太爱这杯蔬果汁了
I'm gonna take it to the bathroom,
我要拿进洗手间
and I'm gonna love it in there.
在里面好好爱它
Don't touch anything.
不要碰任何东西
Hey, look. It's the Oldsen twins.
瞧 有钱老姐妹花来了
Did you tell them we worked here?
是你说我们在这里工作吗
My diner uniform fell out of my gym bag,
我的餐厅制服从健身包掉出来
and they didn't believe I was a stewardess on Air Yugoslavia.
她们不相信我是南斯加夫航空公司的空姐
Hey, gym buddies.
健身伙伴们
Oh, we don't need to order. We don't eat.
我们不用点餐 我们不吃东西
Well, you've come to the right place.
那你真是来对地方了
And thanks again for turning me on to Brian's class.
再次感谢让我转投布莱恩的课程
I'm glad you like it, but... Jodie?
我很高兴你喜欢 但小乔
Yeah, you can't take it anymore.
你不能再去了
So... yeah.
所以...你懂的
Why not?
为什么不能
Brian likes you,
布莱恩喜欢你
which we totally don't understand,
对此我们完全不理解
but... Jodes?
乔妹 你来说吧
Yeah.
好的
We don't want to share him.
我们不想跟你分享他
He's all we have.
他是我们的全部
So...
所以
yeah.
你懂的
You two are married with children.
你们俩都结婚生子了
Exactly. Brian is all we have.
没错 布莱恩就是我们的全部
We can make it really uncomfortable for you at the gym,
我们能让你在健身房的日子很不好过
and people are already talking about your discount yoga pants.
人们已经开始议论你的打折瑜伽裤了
So... yeah.
所以 你懂的
Oh, you're not the only person in here who can be
threatening.
这里不仅仅只有你们俩能吓唬人
Let me go get my threatening friend.
我去把我吓唬人的朋友找来
Max.
麦克斯
Max, go over there and give them the dagger eyes.
给她们俩一个千刀万剐的眼神
You know, the ones that gave Han the twitch.
就是阿憨看了会吓得抽搐那种
This one?
是这个吗
Uh, what is that?
是个屁啦
No.
不是
That's like a smile.
那看起来像微笑
You don't smile. Cut it out.
你从来不笑 少装了
Max, hurry, give them the face!
麦克斯 快点给她们脸色瞧瞧
Hey, ladies, look.
姐儿们 快看
We don't know what that means.
我们看不懂那是啥意思
So... yeah.
所以 你懂的
What? I'm trying,
干嘛 我尽力了
but I guess showered Max doesn't have it in her.
但我猜洗过澡版麦克斯少了杀气
Oh... you know I'll say this girls
姑娘们 我这次就认了
but don't quote me.
但以后请别再提起
It ain't easy being green.
绿色排毒饮食不容易啊
Now where's ginger?
姜在哪里
Where's ginger?
姜在哪里啊
I don't know, on that island
我不知道 跟盖里甘
with Gilligan and the others?
还有其他人在那座岛上吧
源自美国60年代电视喜剧《盖里甘的岛》
讲述的是被遗弃在岛上的演员 其中一名叫Ginger Grant
And where's her Slim Down smoothie?
她的瘦身奶昔呢
In the blender. Can you finish it?
在搅拌机里 你能做完它吗
This wheatgrass smell makes me sick.
这麦草的味道让我想吐
Well, man up.
爷们点行吗
I'm balls deep in three gut busters over here.
老娘一人独挡三杯清肠汁
Oh, God.
天啊
It smells like the Jolly Green Giant's jock strap.
闻起来就像绿巨人的护阴裤
Oh, my God, it's like...
老天 闻起来就像...
Stop. You gagging makes me gag.
打住 你干呕害我也想干呕
Okay, almost done.
好了 快做好了
Slim Down smoothie!
瘦身奶昔
Kinda got away from me.
刚才没拿住
I won't charge you for the extra.
多出来的我不会收你钱
Um, I wanted banana in this.
我点了里面要加香蕉的
Max, banana.
麦克斯 香蕉
You wanted a banana. Banana.
你想要香蕉 就给你香蕉
Where is Schiller to relieve me?
席勒什么时候来换我的班啊
It's time for my YBBB class.
我该上YBBB课了
He probably got his hair caught
他的头发大概又被
in the ab crunch machine again.
卷腹机给卡住了吧
That damn crunch machine.
那个该死的卷腹机
Okay, he's here. I'm out.
好了 他来了 我走了
After class, you relieve me.
下课之后 你换我的班
No dillydallying.
不许磨磨蹭蹭
I got a hazard cone holding the shower
我用交通锥占了一间浴室
with the railing and the bench in it.
就是里面还有长凳的那间
Ooh, nice earrings, Raquel.
耳环不错 拉克尔
Oh, Pave Diamonds.
名牌珠宝
Found them in a locker.
在一个储物柜发现的
She doesn't need 'em.
反正原来的主人也不需要
Oh, you want this?
你想要这个吗
It's a fitness band.
这是一个健身手环[乐队]
Found it on the floor...
在底下发现的
of a locker.
储物柜的柜底
Thanks.
谢啦
The only band that's ever been on me was They Might Be Giants.
唯一"上"过我身的乐队就是庞然大物组合
欧美男子乐队组合 曾获第51届格莱美最佳儿童音乐剧专辑奖
They were not.
他们的"下面"对不起团名啊
Hey, mami, I just heard those two rich moms
美♥女 我刚听见那俩有钱老妈
trash-talking your friend.
在讲你朋友的坏话
Tell her to stay clear of Brian's class.
告诉她别去上布莱恩的课了
Their husbands are silent partners in the gym,
她们的老公是这家健身房的静默合伙人
and also, in their marriages.
在婚姻中也是"静默共枕人"
Wait, are you telling me I could lose my shower?
慢着 你是说我会失去我的淋浴吗
And your juice bar jobs.
还有果蔬吧的工作
Oh, right, that whole thing too.
对哦 还有那个
I gotta stop her.
我得去阻止她
Feel that nice long stretch.
感受此刻肌肉的拉伸
Can I help you?
有事吗
Uh... someone reported a dangerous, wet mess in here.
有人说里面有个地方湿嗒嗒 很危险
I don't see a wet mess.
我没看见哪里湿嗒嗒的呀
Then you're not looking right here.
那你可能没看对地方
Go away. You're interrupting my flow.
走开 你打断我练功了
Good, now try and hold it. That's right, Caroline.
很好 试着保持住 没错 卡洛琳
Okay, you feel that?
你能感受到吗
Let's get a nice big stretch.
完美的大大的拉伸
That's big enough.
那真是够大的
Miss, we're in the middle of a class.
小姐 我们正在上课呢
And now let's all go into child's pose.
现在大家做婴儿式放松
Max.
麦克斯
You have got to get out of this class.
你不能再上这门课
Those moms are looking at you
那俩老妈看你的眼神
like you put dressing on their salad
像你把会胖的沙拉酱倒进她们的沙拉里
and mixed it in.
还搅拌匀了一样
Very good. Your hips are remarkably open.
非常好 你的髋部比常人还放得开
Thank you, Brian.
多谢夸奖 布莱恩
I can't lose that shower.
我不能失去淋浴
I finally found something to make me feel good
我终于找到一件能让我爽的事情
that doesn't end in "Arijuana."
而且跟大♥麻还不沾边
Miss, you're stopping our flow.
小姐 你打断我们练功了
That's exactly what I said, Brian..
我刚也是这么说的 布莱恩
YBBBB is a moving meditation,
YBBBB是动态冥想
so move it on out of here.
所以快动起来滚出去
Why you gotta BBBB so rude?
你干嘛这么逼逼逼逼个没完
Namaste.
有礼了
And, you, Namaste away from him.
还有你 "礼"他远点
I'm back. See? Nothing happened.
我回来了 瞧 啥事没有
Those two moms didn't do anything.
那俩妈啥也没做
I mean, how dangerous can they be?
我是说 她们能有多危险啊
They're almost 40
都是将近40岁的人了
40? That's almost 50.
40岁 那不差不多50岁了吗
Great class.
这节课真棒
I felt quite the burn.
我感受到脂肪在燃烧
How about I buy you ladies each a Sex on the Peach?
不如我请你们俩喝激♥情桃汁
Great, just not from her.
好啊 但不喝她做的
Han, what's so funny?
阿憨 什么这么好笑
Caroline... rumor has it you let one fly in yoga class.
卡洛琳 有谣言说你上瑜伽课时"泄气"了
Max, what's Han saying?
麦克斯 阿憨在说什么
You tooted. Floated an air biscuit.
你噗了 你瓦斯外泄了
Pass-ah the gas-ah.
菊花漏气女
Still need me to clarify?
还需要我解释吗
Okay, hi, um, to be clear,
好吧 各位 我澄清一下
I didn't do what they said. I wouldn't.
我没有做她们说的事 我绝对不会
If I had, I would have already thrown myself down a StairMaster.
如果真有 我早就一头撞死在楼梯机上了
You mess with the bull,
敢惹本宫
you get the fart rumor.
本宫要你在屁里不得翻身
Oh, my God, those 60-year-old women
我勒个去 那俩60岁的老女人
started a fart rumor about me.
居然造谣我放屁
At least they didn't get us fired.
至少她们没让我们被炒鱿鱼
Ah, phew. Ha, no pun intended.
松一口气 这"气"不是讽刺你哦
Hey, Brian, great class.
布莱恩 刚才的课真棒
Wanna design a juice for me?
想帮我设计果汁吗
Kinda busy right now.
现在有点忙
I got a recently divorced dad looking to
有一个刚离♥婚的爸爸
get back out there in a big way.
想打造身材重回情场
Plus, you farted.
再说 你放屁了
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I'm being shunned in public for something I didn't do.
我因为一件没做过的事在公共场合备受冷遇
It's my father's Ponzi scheme all over again.
我爸的庞氏骗局事件历史重演了
From now on, I'm Caroline, the gas-ah pass-ah.
从今以后我成了 菊花漏气女卡洛琳
Look, I know you're in a fart spiral,
我知道你被卷入臭屁漩涡中
but their husbands own this place,
但她们老公是这地方的股东
so don't do anything to ruin this sweet situation for us.
所以别做会毁了我们美好生活的傻事
Sorry, Max,
抱歉 麦克斯
but I never told off those Upper East Side ladies
但我以前从未因为她们对待我的态度
for how they treated me five years ago,
而骂过那些上东区的女人一句
so I'm gonna have to let these two rich bitches have it.
所以我要通通还给这两位有钱婊
Oh, no.
别啊
Just because you're in sad, loveless marriage...
就因为你们的婚姻悲哀无爱...
We couldn't even hear you,
我们根本听不见你说什么
so... yeah.
所以...你懂的
I'll be happy to repeat every word.
我很乐意复述每一个字
Oh, man.
天啊
My fitness band slid off!
我的手环掉进去了
I broke the Mega Juicer 5000.
我弄坏了超大榨汁机5000
You know why they call it a Mega Juicer 5000?
你知道为什么叫它超大榨汁机5000吗
'Cause it costs 5000.
因为它价值5000块
We know. We bought one for Brian.
我们知道 我们买了一台给布莱恩
I think you just got fired, mami.
我猜你们被解雇了 美♥女
Oh, here's a good-bye gift.
给 分别礼物
Another fitness band.
又一个健身手环
Raquel, will you tell the shower with the bench
拉克尔 你能告诉那间有长凳的淋浴间
that I love him?
我爱他吗
Oleg, how's it going in there?
奥列格 里面进展如何
I'm ready to screw it in.
我准备拧进去了
Said with zero sexual innuendo.
没有半点性暗示哦
Here. How lucky are we that Raquel found
给 我们真幸运
this shower head in the locker?
拉克尔在储物箱发现一个花洒头
I burned 515 calories walking home.
我走回家消耗了515卡路里
Oh, that's the time.
不对 那是时间
Still, nothing to sneeze at.
不许鄙视我
Who needs a fancy gym?
谁需要好健身房啊
Oleg's here right now to take care of our hole.
奥列格现在在帮忙搞我们的洞
Okay, now you're doing it on purpose.
好吧 你这句肯定是故意的
Anybody wanna go grab a lettuce wedge at Wedgies?
谁想跟我去喝一杯生菜汁
There she is, my vegan vixen.
我的素食毒妈来了
Just look at that healthy glow.
瞧瞧浑身散发出健康的光芒
Sugar.

That's not a glow. It's a glaze.
那不是光芒 是糖浆
I had a doughnut.
我吃了个甜甜圈
Yeah, it fell on my face.
它掉到我的脸上
I had to eat it, or I would suffocate to death.
我必须得吃了 不然会窒息而亡
I've been on my best behavior,
我最近都好好表现
and you're not holding up your end,
而你却没有"做"好你该"做"的事
which, for some godforsaken reason,
出于某种天杀的原因
I'm not even allowed to comment on!
我还不能就这些词开黄腔
Oh, maybe we could have a cheat day,
或许我们可以有个小作弊日
and that day could be...
择日不如撞日
today?
就今天吧
Pound cake? Know what I'd like to pound?
磅蛋糕吗 知道我想"棒"打哪里吗
Oh, I sure do.
我当然知道
What are we waiting for?
那还等什么



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们