破产姐妹  第五季 第六集

2 Broke Girls S05E06

Aug. 13, 2019, 11:17 a.m.

麦克斯跟男友欧文分手


Hold up! Nobody leave.
留步 都不许走
Someone, and I'm not naming Max,
某人 我指的绝对不是麦克斯
has been stealing from the diner.
一直在偷餐厅的东西
Well, the diner has been stealing from me.
餐厅也一直从我身上偷东西啊
Youth, energy,
我的青春 精力
will to live.
生存意志
So new policy: before any employee leaves,
新规定 任何员工离店前
there will be a pat-down.
需经过搜身检查
I tried to start that policy years ago.
我多少年前就想推这条规定了
Seriously, Han?
说真的吗 阿憨
Is that really how you want to get
你真想靠这种手段
to second base for the first time?
来首次登"二垒"吗
It's not ideal, no.
虽不理想 但吾亦无悔之
Max, you're first.
麦克斯 你先来
Fine.

Feel me up, Low-bo-cop.
你搜吧 机械战矮子
What's this?
这是啥子
It's a boob, sad man.
那是奶♥子 悲催的孩子
This, however, is bologna.
这个呢 是博洛尼亚腊肠
Shame on you! That's tomorrow's salmon.
鄙视你 明天还得靠它假冒三文鱼呢
While we're coming clean,
在这个坦白的时刻
I stole your identity three years ago.
我想说我三年前偷用了你的身份
It's over now, but I was caught up
现在一切摆平了 不过当时
in a kind of Jason Bourne situation.
我深陷类似《谍影重重》般的麻烦呢
Caroline, I'm coming to you next.
卡洛琳 接下来我要搜你
And I thought this uniform
我本以为这身制服
would be the worst thing touching my body today.
会是今日碰过我身子的最糟糕的东西呢
Quick reminder: I'm a human being.
小提醒 我是人类 不是东西
Caroline, literally slow your roll.
卡洛琳 当个不心急的妹"纸"好吗
Well, if you're gonna hit bottom,
知道人生会触菊花底
you better have something to wipe it with.
总是得先准备好擦菊花的道具嘛
Earl--
厄尔
Now, I know you are not
我知道你绝对不会做
about to accuse a black man of stealing...
指控一个黑人偷东西这种事
in this current political climate.
尤其在今时今日反歧视的政治气候下
No, of course not.
当然不会啦
I was just going to wish you a wonderful evening.
我只是想祝你有个美好的夜晚
Here, Max.
给 麦克斯
You can have my bologna.
我这份腊肠你拿去吧
And I just--
我...
I think I love you.
我想我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Uh, Caroline?
卡洛琳
Oh, good.
太好了
You brought someone else with you to see that.
你还带了人来目睹我这一幕
Owen, Caroline. Caroline, Owen.
欧文 卡洛琳 卡洛琳 欧文
Owen, bedroom. Caroline, later.
欧文 进我房去 卡洛琳 慢走不送
Owen, nice to meet you.
欧文 幸会
Do I detect a Philadelphia accent?
听你的口音 是来自费城吗
I haven't said anything yet.
我都还没说过话呢
But I gotta tell you, you really took the cool out of
Cool Whip.
这酷炫牌生奶油被你搞到完全不酷了呢
Let's go in my room.
进本小姐香闺吧
Oh, actually, Max, it's, uh--it's kinda late.
麦克斯 其实现在挺晚了
I gotta be at work early.
我明天还得早起上班
But I had a good time. Good night.
今晚跟你玩得很愉快 晚安啦
I'll call you tomorrow. We'll do something.
明天打给你 我们再约
Oh...

my...

God.

It finally happened.
天下第一惨事终于发生了
Someone doesn't want to have sex with me!
有人不想跟我上床
He said he gotta be at work early.
他说他明天得早起上班
Isn't that weird?
这不怪吗
That you're dating a guy with a job?
你居然跟有工作的人约会这事吗
Yeah, that is weird.
的确是怪到炸
Max, maybe you finally met a guy
麦克斯 说不定你终于遇到
who wants to get to know you
一个想先了解你
before he jumps into bed with you.
再帮你宽衣解带的男人
Maybe Owen's the one.
或许他是你人生中那个真爱
The one that won't have sex with me!
"那个"不想跟我上床的人吗
So what happens around here
所以当这一块
when nothing happens around here?
没状况发生时 我们要干什么呢
Well, when that's not happening,
当那种"状况"没有发生时
cheesecake is a fun alternative.
吃起司蛋糕是不错选择
I stole one from the diner 'cause I thought
我从店里偷了一个蛋糕 因为我以为
you wouldn't be home and I'd be sad.
你不会在家 我又会难过
You hide that between your legs too?
这蛋糕也是夹双腿间偷回来的吗
Open up!
开门
I smell cheesecake!
我闻到有起司蛋糕
And you know what that smells like.
你们一定知道这味道代表啥
Girl talk.
闺蜜谈心
Girl talk?
闺蜜谈心吗
All right, but if we lez out, nobody catch feelings.
如果我们"拉拉"松神经 就不会染上"感情"了
Eh, I'm just talking about a little chick-ity chat.
我指的是聊些姑娘们的心事
You know, friends sharing with friends
朋友跟朋友之间分享心事
in a completely safe environment.
在一个安全放心的环境下聊
Well, I've been having this recurring dream--
我最近梦到好多次...
Yeah, well, you'll have it again.
你下次还会再梦到
Let's talk about me.
来聊聊我的事吧
Girls, Oleg and I have been having a lot of sex.
姐妹们 奥列格跟我"做"个没完没了
You know, standing up, sitting down,
站着日 坐着顶
on a elevator, on a escalator.
电梯里操 电扶梯上干
Going down and up at the same time.
同时又上又下 上上下下
All of that unprotected sex, and still no baby.
所有都是无套中出 结果还是没怀上
Did you just come here to brag?
你丫敢情是来这里显摆的吗
You know, Sophie,
苏菲
sometimes when people have trouble getting pregnant,
有时候当人们怀不上孩子
they see a doctor.
就会去找医生检查
Sophie, where did you go?
苏菲 你都上哪去了
I looked up from the harness, and you were gone.
被你按在性♥爱秋千的我一抬头 就发现你不见了
Well, Caroline thinks one of us...
卡洛琳觉得我们中的一人
And she's not pointing fingers at anyone,
她绝对没有明指某一人
but one of us...
但我们中的一人
you know, may need to get the sperm tested.
可能需要去做一下精虫检测
All right, but I've been known to miss the cup.
行行行 可是我出了名的射不准
All right, Earl.
厄尔
After last night's date, I need a rebound.
在昨晚的约会之后 我得来一发安慰炮
I'm ready for you to set me up with your friend.
你可以把我介绍给你的朋友了
He's dead.
迟了 他已经死了
I didn't say which friend.
我没说是哪个朋友啊
They're all dead, Max.
他们全死光了 麦克斯
Jeez, one guy doesn't want to sleep with you,
我去 一个男的不跟你上床
and you're sweatin' to the oldies?
你就要开始小阴抓老鸡了吗
Flowers?

Oh, no! Am I dead too?
天啊 不会是来给我上坟的吧
I'm looking for Max.
我来找麦克斯
She said she doesn't work here.
她说她不在这里工作
What is he doing here?
他来这里干嘛啊
It's so awkward seeing a guy
这也太尴尬了吧
the day after he doesn't see you naked.
跟昨晚没见到我裸体的约会对象见面
These are for you.
这花送你
Flowers?
花吗
For future reference, I'm more of a
如果还有下次 我先声明
"Mickey's Malt Liquor" Kind of girl.
我那种是喜爱麦芽酒的姑娘
Hey, can we talk over there in that booth?
我们能到那个卡座聊聊吗
It depends. How's your immune system?
那得看你的身体免疫系统多强了
Caroline, cover my tables.
卡洛琳 帮我照看一下我的区
First I'll put these in some diner water.
我先把这些花放进餐厅的水中
I hope these flowers like little floating meat bits.
希望这些花喜欢水中漂浮的肉渣
So...you take me to dinner,
所以... 你带我共进晚餐
treat me like a lady,
待我如一名淑女
and bring me flowers.
还给我送花
What kind of sick stuff are you into?
说吧 你是玩哪种变态玩意啊
Max, I like you a lot.
麦克斯 我非常喜欢你
Then why aren't you laying on top of me somewhere?
那你怎么还不把我压在身下
Look, I want us to get to know each other before we have sex
我想我们先多了解彼此再上床
to be able to trust each other,
这样我们才能更信任彼此
keep each other's secrets.
更能保守彼此的秘密
Fine; just tell me your safe word, and let's go.
好吧 告诉我你的安全词 就开干吧
性♥爱时会玩比较刺♥激行为的情侣 会事先设下安全词在太过火时说出 能让对方知道是真得停下
Mine is "Pot sticker."
我的安全词是"锅贴"
I'm serious,
我是认真的
'cause when we do have sex, you're gonna find out
因为当我们真做♥爱时 你会发现
that I'm not...
我那个...
well, I'm not regular down there.
我的下面异于常人
Um..."not regular"?
"异于常人"吗
So does it look something like...
所以是看起来像...
This?
这样吗
No. And bigger.
不是 而且比这个大
Uh, so something like...
所以是类似...
This?
这样吗
No, it doesn't have a face.
不是 它没有长脸
Max, something's wrong in the kitchen.
麦克斯 厨房里出问题了
Not here. Nothing's wrong here.
不是这里 这里没有任何问题
Just come with me.
跟我来就是了
Uh, well, can I see you tomorrow?
明天能跟你见面吗
Sure, but at least be late.
当然啊 但你至少得迟到一下
Give me something to work with.
我才能有些空间借题发挥
I heard what he said.
我听到他说的话了
What the heck does "not regular down there" mean?
"下面异于常人"是什么鬼啊
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is, it doesn't mean...
我只知道他说的不是
this.
这样
It could be anything.
一切皆有可能
In Moscow, I saw this amazing penis freak show,
我曾经在莫斯科看过千奇百怪的鸡鸡特展
"Ripleyvitch Believe It or Nyet."
"俄版的信不信由你"博物馆
I'm not over it "nyet."
看完之后 久久不能忘"鸡"
So you're really gonna go out with Owen again?
你真的还要再跟他约会吗
I mean, you're playing penis roulette down there.
你这样是在玩"屌"♥罗斯轮盘啊 少女
It could be gnarly or wonky or...
毒鸟猛鸡 鸡飞鸟跳
truly haunting.
甚至猛鬼吹鸡
You're right.
太有道理
I gotta see it!
这"鸡"我必须得看啊
Okay, tell me again.
好了 再跟我说一遍
Talk to my like I'm a 10-year-old...
像跟十岁小孩那样说话
with overdeveloped boobs.
一个十岁大奶少女
It's simple.
很简单
Owen just wants to get to know you
欧文想要先了解你
before he has sex with you.
再跟你滚床单
That is sick! I'm ten.
他也太变态了 人家才十岁
Here. Let's practice.
来 我们来练习一遍
Pretend I'm Owen, and ask me something.
假装我是欧文 问我问题
So, Owen, when you gonna take "dem" pants off?
欧文 什么时候要扒下小裤裤啊
Hi, girls.
姑娘们
Do you think anyone would notice
你们觉得会有人注意到
if you closed your shop
你们明天关店
and we had a girls' day tomorrow?
因为我们要去过一个闺蜜之日吗
Where we going tomorrow, Sophie?
苏菲 我们明天要去哪里
Say Coney Island, say Coney Island.
拜托是附近康尼岛玩
We're going to a gynecologist!
我们要去看妇科医生
Yeah, see, Oleg said that he'd get himself checked out,
奥列格说他会去找医生检查精虫
so, to be a team player,
为了表现团队精神
I'm gonna let a doctor poke around my front bottom.
我也打算去让医生检查我"前院的水井"
Well, obviously I'm honored,
我感到无上光荣
but that's gonna be a hard "no" from me.
但我必须得回答"打死都不去"
Oh, girls!
姑娘们
I don't want to go alone.
我不想自己去
I'm scared!
我好害怕
You know, in Poland, our doctor was also the butcher,
在波兰 我们的医生也是镇上的屠夫
you know, because he already had the white coat
因为他已经有白色屠宰袍
and the metal draining table.
外加钢铁放血台了
I mean, you try sharing a waiting room
想象一下 跟一群紧张不安的羊
with a bunch of nervous sheep.
同处在等候室
Baaah!

Baaaah!

Sheep flashbacks?
羊咩咩的往事回忆吗
I am obviously in.
那我必须得去看看啊
Buh-bye.
到时见
This is the part where the sheep
现在来到羊
really started to freak out.
真正开始害怕的部分了
Baaah!

Sophie, just relax,
苏菲 别紧张
and maybe change into this paper gown
要不换上这件纸长袍
so the doctor can have better access.
好让医生检查"水井"时能更方便点
And as I'm saying this,
虽然我说这种话
I really wonder what I am doing here.
但我真不知道我来干嘛
Well, I don't need a gown.
我不需要长袍
I ripped the middle right out of my Spanx.
我已经把我塑身裤从中间撕开了
It's Owen.
是欧文
"How about dinner tonight?
"今晚一起吃饭怎么样
Italian, sushi, whatever you're in the mood for."
意大利菜 寿司 你想吃啥都行"
I'm in the mood for a little...
我想来点...[摇床声]
Max, why don't you invite him over?
麦克斯 你何不把他邀家里
You can make him a romantic dinner,
你可以给他做一顿浪漫晚餐
and then you can watch
然后你还能看
"American Horror Story: Penis Edition."
《美国恐怖故事:惊恐之"鸟"》
Miss Kuchenski, I'm Dr. Surden.
科臣斯基小姐 我是瑟顿医生
Baaah!

Miss Kuchenski, why aren't you wearing a gown,
科臣斯基小姐 你怎么不把长袍穿上
and why are you clenching your knees?
为什么你要把双膝并拢
Oh, no.
天啊
I got the lock legs.
我居然从小六变成小文了
Hang on; I got an idea.
等等 我有个主意
That tickles!
好痒哦
Make your move now, Doc!
快出招 医生
That tickles!
好痒
Baaah!

Uh, m-m-maybe I'll have the nurse
要不我让护士
bring something to relax you.
拿点东西来安抚你的情绪
I'll take a water if we're getting stuff.
如果可以点东西 我要来杯水
I got to get out of here.
我得离开这里
But, Sophie, he hasn't even examined you yet.
可是苏菲 他还没给你做检查呢
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
You're acting odd-er than usual.
你今天比平时怪...一百倍
Well, what if Oleg and I can't have a baby
万一我和奥列格不能生孩子
because there's something wrong with me?
是因为问题出在我身上
I mean, what if it's not Oleg's swimmers?
我是说 万一奥列格的小蝌蚪没问题
What if it's my pool?
是我这片池塘有毛病呢
I mean, that would be so...
那岂不是很...
sad.
可悲...咩
Here's how I want things to unfold.
我希望事情会是如此展开
Do you think his thing will unfold?
你觉得他那件"事"还能展开吗
Like Beetlejuice?
就像喜剧鬼片那样神展开
Do you think you can handle getting to know him?
你觉得你能做到真的去了解他吗
I'm getting really upset.
我被你弄得好心烦啊
Hey, I have questions prepared.
我问题都准备好了
I'll be fine.
没事的
You're the one who has to sit at Starbucks
你才是那个接下来
and listen to homeless Barb pitch her screenplay
要在星巴克坐三个小时 听流浪汉巴布
for the next three hours.
推销她的烂剧本的人
Uh, careful.
讲话注意点
I've got a producer credit on that.
到时会写我是制作人呢
Max, your package is here.
麦克斯 你的"货"到了
Hope you like white wine.
希望你喜欢白葡萄酒
Of course. I live with her.
当然 我可是跟白妞住一起
And "her" Is leaving.
那"妞"要走了
Nice to see you, Owen.
很高兴见到你 欧文
You two have a great time getting to know each other.
祝你俩用餐愉快 好好了解彼此哦
Don't let this one talk your ear off.
别让这家伙烦死你
She's the type of girl that just loves to talk.
她可是话超多的那种姑娘
You look beautiful.
你今晚真漂亮
You went to all this trouble.
还不怕麻烦亲自下厨
I did. Thank you.
是的 谢谢夸奖
And you look...
你看起来...
man-beautiful.
"爷"漂亮
Shall we sit and get to know each other?
我们要不要坐下 开始了解对方呢
Like, for instance,
比如
"Your wife's work friend Gary
"你妻子的同事盖里
invites her away on a business trip
邀请她一起出差
where they'd be sharing one room.
他们俩同住一间房
Do you, A--"
你会 A"
- Max. - I know.
-麦克斯 -我知道
Obviously, she bones him.
一看就知她跟他一腿
When I said "get to know each other,"
我说的"了解对方"
I wasn't thinking "Scruples."
不是要跟你玩"顾忌"这种选择游戏
这是一款基于道德困境的游戏 该游戏考察的是玩家本人对其他游戏者的熟悉程度
I'm more of a "Hungry Hungry Hippos" guy.
我更像是会玩"饥饿河马"那种游戏的人
I wish I could afford "Scruples."
我希望我能买得起正版的"顾忌"
This is "Scrumples."
这是盗版货"咕鸡"
Look, I don't know how to do this.
听着 我不知道该怎么做
I feel stupid.
我觉得好蠢
You may feel stupid,
你可能觉得自己蠢
but you look really cute right now.
但你现在看起来好可爱
I do?
真的吗
How cute do I look?
有多可爱
A, super very a lot.
A 超级无敌可爱
B-- B
Oh, it's A.
我选A
Seriously, have you never gotten to know anybody ever?
说真的 你从来没试着了解过别人吗
I...don't know.
我...不知道
How do people get to know each other?
人们都是怎么了解对方
I mean, what do you want to know?
我是指 你想了解我什么啊
We didn't have any money growing up.
我小时候家里没什么钱
My mom was an alcoholic.
我妈妈是一名酒鬼
My father was...
我爸爸...
not able to be located by Maury Povich.
连《寻父记》的栏目组都找不到他在哪儿
知名节目的一个单元 专门替生母找来否认是生父的男人上节目来做亲子鉴定
We moved a lot because
我们经常搬家
the parking brake on our house didn't work.
因为我们房车的刹车不管用
So now you know me.
现在你了解我了吧
I guess you'll be leaving.
我猜你也要走了
Was that an A, kiss good-bye?
这是不是 A 告别吻
That's for being cute and for sharing that.
那是因为你很可爱 还跟我分享你的事
I definitely think we should skip dinner--
我真的认为我们该跳过晚餐
blow this out 'cause I worry about fire;
把蜡烛吹灭 因为我担心着火
that's something about me--
我个人对火有阴影
and go straight to dessert.
我们直接进入"甜点"吧
Is it weird that I want to talk now?
我现在想聊了 会不会很欠揍啊
Oh, wow. Going right for it, huh?
哇 直奔主题啊
Never would've drawn that.
这老娘想破脑袋也画不出来
I can't believe you won't tell me
真不敢相信你居然不告诉我
what's not regular about Owen's "down there."
欧文"下面"有什么异于常人之处
I tell you everything.
我什么都告诉你
Fine.

Meet me at the first coleslaw tub.
在第一个卷心菜沙拉桶那等我
Come alone.
自己来
- Get out. - But I'm cooking.
-出去 -但我在做饭呢
Get out.
出去
Fine. This is garbage anyway.
好吧 反正做出来也是垃圾
Okay, okay. Tell me.
行啦行啦 告诉我吧
All right.
好吧
Remember on "Full House,"
记得在《欢乐满屋》里
上世纪80年代美国家喻户晓的家庭喜剧
when you thought there was one Michelle,
当你以为只有一个米雪儿
but there were actually two Michelles...
但其实是有两个米雪儿
由于童星工作时间不允许过长 米雪儿一角由著名的奥尔森姐妹两人轮换扮演
Why are you bringing up
你干嘛提起
one of the craziest days of my life?
我这辈子最疯狂的那段日子
He has two.
他有俩
Two what?
俩什么
Owen has two penises!
欧文有两根鸡鸡
Why is it so hard to understand?
为什么这么难理解呢
Is that a thing that can happen?
真的能有这种事吗
Yes. It's called diphallia.
有啊 这叫双阴♥茎畸形
I just Googled it.
我刚在网上搜了一下
It's a medical condition in which a male
这是一种医学症状
is born with two penises.
一个男人天生有两根鸡鸡
The only case in which two dongs make a right.
有两♥屌 错不了
Oleg, this was supposed to be private.
奥列格 这本该是我们的私密谈话
I think you mean "privates."
你的意思是"私处"谈话吧
What's the ball count?
球数[蛋数]是多少
Oleg, stop Googling!
奥列格 别搜了
I'm not Googling.
我没有搜
Now I'm on the phone with Sophie.
我现在跟苏菲打电话呢
Who has two penises?
谁有两根鸡鸡呀
Max's boyfriend.
麦克斯的男朋友
What's going on back here?
你们在里面干嘛呢
Max's boyfriend has two penises!
麦克斯的男朋友有两根鸡鸡
Okay! Okay! That's it.
好啦 真是够了
No more talk about Owen's penis
不许再谈论欧文的鸡鸡
or his other penis.
或他的二号鸡
Well, Max, I guess he's not the one...
麦克斯 他不是你要找的那"一"个人
'cause he's the two.
他是"对"的人
Actually, I really like him,
其实我还挺喜欢他的
and not just because I can cheat on him with him.
绝不是因为我可以跟他另一根鸡鸡出轨
Max, you can't be serious.
麦克斯 你在开玩笑吧
Hey, everyone has something wrong with them.
我们每个人都会有自己的问题
I'm messed up on the inside.
我的内心支离破碎
At least Owen's is right out there where you can see it.
至少欧文的问题就在外面 你可以看得见
Owen's stopping by just to chat.
欧文刚特意过来跟我聊两句
I like talking now.
我现在喜欢聊天了
I think I'm gonna tell him
我想我会告诉他
about the first time I ran away from home.
我第一次离家出走的事
I crawled to Detroit.
我爬到了底特律
Max, I think it's great you were able
麦克斯 我觉得这样很棒
to look past Owen's situation.
你能忽视欧文的症状
Even the sight of one of them can be disturbing.
即使只看其中一根 也会觉得很恶心吧
Hey, everybody!
大家安安
Oh, good news.
好消息
Oleg's got strong sperm.
奥列格的精♥子龙精虎猛
Well, that's the end of this cookie.
这块饼干我也吃不下了
And the bad news is...
坏消息是...
Oh, I thought that was the bad news.
我以为刚才那就是坏消息
I went back to the doctor, and he said
我回去看医生 他说
I can still get pregnant.
我还能怀孕
It's just gonna take a while, you know,
只是会比较耗时费工
'cause my eggs are a bit like the eggs here at the diner.
因为我的蛋[卵子]有点像这餐厅的蛋
You know, not exactly bad,
虽然严格来说没有坏
just real close to the use-by date.
但也将近过期了
Sophie, what made you go back to the doctor?
苏菲 什么让你改变心意回去看医生
Well, you know, I was doing a lot of soul-searching,
我经常进行深刻的自我反省
and I left my purse there.
还有我的钱包落在那里了
So I figured, you know, while I'm here,
于是我就想 既然我都在这了
why not take a look, you know?
何不做个检查
I mean, like Max said,
就像麦克斯所说
everybody's got something.
每个人都会有些问题
Well, not to brag,
不是我瞎吹
but mine's got two somethings.
但我那位有两个"问题"
Hi. I'm here for, uh...
你好 我来找...
Table for two. I mean one!
"两"人桌 我是说一人
Why did I say two?
我为什么要用"两"呢
I don't know. Have a good one.
我不知道 祝你今天愉快
You too. I mean, one!
你俩也是 我是说你也是
Oh, hi. Yeah.
你好呀
I've heard a lot about you.
我听说了很多你的事
You know, but not everything.
但也不是一切啦
You know, just a couple of things.
就"两"件事而已
- She knows? - What?
-她知道了吗 -什么
Um, no.

This is like meeting Elvis
这就像跟偶像猫王见面
if Elvis had two penises and didn't die on his toilet.
前提是他有两根鸡鸡 还没死在马桶上
猫王的私人医生写书爆料 猫王真实死因是慢性便秘
Okay. They all know.
好吧 他们都知道了
Owen, wait! Wait. I'm sorry.
欧文 等等 对不起嘛
Uh, I expected him to walk differently.
我以为他走路姿态会不一样呢
Did anybody else think that?
其他人也这么认为吗
Yeah, I was wondering if he wears briefs and boxers.
是啊 我在想他是不是三角裤和四角裤一起穿
I was wondering if he'd let me take a selfie with them.
他会不会让我跟他的"无间双龙"自♥拍呢
Guys, Max really likes Owen,
各位 麦克斯真的很喜欢欧文
and she might have blown it.
现在这感情可能得告"吹"了
Which, again, seems like a lot of work.
不得不说 "吹"起来是双倍的活儿啊
What happened?
怎么样了
He broke up with me.
他跟我分手了
He broke up with you?
他居然跟你分手
He said I betrayed his trust,
他说我背叛了他的信任
and I said, whether I like it or not,
我说 不管我想不想
you guys know everything.
你们都知道了
You're part of the package.
你们是我沉重的负担
And what did he say?
那他怎么说
He said my package was too much for him.
他说我的负担对他来说太重了
Your package is too much?
他好意思说你负担太重[鸡鸡太多]
I mean, he's driving a double-decker.
他自己可是"双龙"出海
Coleslaw tub. Come alone.
卷心菜沙拉桶 自己来
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
I don't really believe you,
我不是很信你
but I do know something that might make you feel
better.
但我知道有东西能让你好过点
Oh, God! No!
天啊 不要吧
No more girl talk.
闺蜜谈心靠边闪
Private stash.
私人珍藏
I get sad a lot in here.
我在这里经常觉得难过
I really liked him.
我真的很喜欢他
I did what you said,
我按你说的做了
and I let him get to know me.
我让他了解我的内心
I'm never doing that again.
我再也不会这样做了
This isn't doing it for me.
这样感觉不够力啊
I'm gonna miss him.
我会想死他的



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们