破产姐妹  第五季 第十八集

2 Broke Girls S05E18

Aug. 14, 2019, 7:24 a.m.

姐妹俩生活事业顺风顺水


Max, what's a five-letter word for "happy"?
麦克斯 有什么两字的词代表"快乐"
And it's not my first wife, Helen.
答♥案不是我的第一任妻子"海伦"
I was gonna suggest "Drunk."
我本来要说"喝醉"
Maybe 'cause I am.
因为我就醉着
Hey, everybody!
大家安安
Guess what I have under my coat.
猜猜我的大衣底下有什么
And it's not ice cream sundaes like last time.
绝对不是上次的冰激凌圣代
It's my baby bump!
这次是我的孕肚
Aw, Sophie, you're showing!
苏菲 你开始显孕态了
And this time, it's not either of your nipples.
而且这次"显"的不是你的奶头
Ah, look! Only four months.
看 才四个月大
And I'm already approaching Kardashian.
我就快跟卡戴珊一样了
And that's quoting the doctor.
这可是医生说的
Impressive.
太厉害了
You may have a North, South, East, and West in there.
你里面可能东南西北都怀上了
卡戴珊老公侃爷的姓氏是West西 而他们第一个孩子的名字叫North北
The baby really kicks.
这宝宝可会踢了
So it's either gonna be a soccer player
以后估计会是个足球员
or a Los Angeles policeman.
不然就是洛杉矶的暴力警察
Hey, Han, what do you think
阿憨 你觉得
of my baby bump, baby bump, baby bump?
我的孕肚 孕肚 孕肚肚如何啊
In my country, we never comment on two things:
在我的国家 我们从来不评论两件事
women's pregnancies or Kim Jong-un's haircut.
女人的孕事跟金正恩的新发型
One tuna malt.
金枪鱼麦芽酒
That was a tuna melt.
我写的是金枪鱼三明治
Max, here comes Han.
麦克斯 阿憨要来了
Now remember, we have to be extra nice
记得 我们得对他加倍好
so we can get his support for our new dessert bar.
才能得到他对我们的甜品吧大力支持
How can he support us?
他哪有办法支持我们
He can barely support his giant head.
他的脖子都要"支持"不住自己的大头了
See, that's the kind of stuff
像这样的句子
you're gonna have to stay away from.
就是你等会最好别说的句子
What's this about?
这是演哪出
Last time you were smiling,
上次你们对我笑
I almost lost an ear.
我差点失去了一只耳朵
Well, my Hollywood money has finally arrived,
我好莱坞的款项终于到账了
and as you know, Han, Max and I want to
阿憨 你也知道 我和麦克斯
convert the cupcake window into a dessert bar.
想把小蛋糕窗口转型为甜品吧
And as you know, I want to convert you two into waitresses.
而你也知道 我想把你俩转型为服务员
Come on, Han, it won't affect the diner at all.
别这样 阿憨 这完全不会影响到餐厅
All we want to do is use the dish room--
我们只是想借用一下洗碗盘间
home of two of the three original strands of E. Coli.
三种原生大肠杆菌中其中两种的发源地
It's a no.
我拒绝
My therapist said this had to be the year
我的心理医生说今年我得
of standing up for myself and cutting out soda.
为自己站出来 以及少喝汽水
All right, well go ahead, stand up.
行啊 那你站起来吧
But because I would like to see you make someone else miserable,
但我十分乐意看到你们俩去祸害别人
I know a real estate agent
所以我能介绍个房产中介
that could help you two find a new space.
能帮忙你们找到新店面
Did you say "Real estate Asian"?
你说的是房产中介还是中国
Her name is Evie, and I know her from my church.
她的名字叫依薇 我在教会认识的
And let's just say she's been angling
只能说她对我的腰下悬挂之物
for what I've got dangling.
垂涎已久 使出各种套路
Your keys?
你的钥匙吗
She likes me, you shrews!
智障 她喜欢我好吗
Okay, well that's what we get for being nice.
好吧 我们对他好就是这下场
So back to the dessert bar,
继续说甜品吧
did you get the pictures I sent you of those cool stools?
你有收到我发给你 很酷的凳子图吗
I saw the subject heading was "Cool stools,"
我看到信件主旨是"很酷的凳子[大便]"
and I thought you finally shattered our last boundary.
我还以为你连我们最后一点底限都打破了
Here, give me your phone.
把你的手机给我
I can't find the stools.
我找不到凳子图了
Oh, my God!
天啊
I can't believe what I'm seeing.
我真没想到会看到这个
Is it that dog driving?
狗狗开车的图吗
No, why do you still have a picture
不是 是你的手机里为什么
of your ex-boyfriend on your phone?
还存有你前男友的照片
You swiped on my phone?
你居然左右滑乱看我的照片
What if I had something embarrassing in there?
万一里面有羞羞的照片怎么办
Like a tasteful hoo-ha shot?
比如我娇艳欲滴的"鲍"照
Why do you still have a picture of Randy on your phone?
为什么你手机里还有兰迪的照片
The guy who broke up with you in L.A. using a therapist?
这个示意心理医生跟你分手的洛城男
This bespeaks of an unresolved longing.
这表现出了藕断丝连之情
Be-stop be-talking right now.
"婊"砸最好"表"说话了
I am gonna delete them, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
我有打算要删掉的 只是还没空删而已
Like being nice to people.
比如我也没空对别人好
Oh, my God, this is too weird.
天啊 这也太邪门了
-What? -It's Randy.
-怎么了 -是兰迪
Does Max work here?
麦克斯是在这工作吗
This smells like the place she described.
这里闻起来像她形容的那样
That smell's how I find my way to work every day.
我每天上班都是靠这味儿来导航的
What is he doing here? I don't want to see him.
他来这里干嘛 我不想见到他
Then don't turn around, 'cause he's right behind you.
那就别转头 因为他就在你身后
Max?
麦克斯
Good to see you.
很高兴再见到你
You're not gonna turn around?
你不准备转过身来吗
No, I'm good.
不了
You're not gonna turn around for that guy?
你不愿意为这男人转身吗
I mean, I would turn around for that guy.
我是你 我就为他"转弯"了
See on the board you have some specials.
看到公告上你们有特餐
I guess I'll have the sloppy...job?
那我就点一份碎牛"喃"三明治
It's "Joe."
是"腩"
Sometimes my "E"S look like "B"s.
有时候我的"月"写得像"口"字旁
Clearly, I need to start writing the specials on the board.
显然以后写公告特餐这事 还是我来吧
You know what, just give me the meat...load?
这样吧 我就点一个肉"现"卷
That one, sadly, is spelled right.
可悲的是 还真是"现"而不是肉"馅"
Randy, what are you doing here?
兰迪 你来这里干嘛
Lawyer stuff. I'm in town for the weekend.
律师工作 这周末来这出差
My client, tony Bennett, is suing Lady Gaga
我的传奇歌手委托人要告女神卡卡
for making him uncool.
害他变得不酷炫
And I thought I'd come by and see if Max wanted to see me.
然后顺路过来看看麦克斯想不想见我
I guess I also wouldn't mind a cup of hot caca.
我也不介意来喝一杯热"卡卡"
Max... you're not gonna turn around?
麦克斯 你真的不转身吗
Okay. Guess I better go.
好吧 那我走了
Well, bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Damn it!
我靠
Fell for the ol' Scooby Doo fake footsteps.
又被卡通史酷比狗的假脚步声招数骗了
-How are you? -I'm great.
-你好吗 -好极了
Never been greater.
从来没这么好过
Max, I need someone to clean up
麦克斯 我需要人去清理
the baby-changing station in the ladies' room.
女厕里的婴儿换尿布区
-We don't have one. -We do now.
-我们没这区域 -现在有了
I guess I better let you get back to work.
那我就不打扰你工作了
If you want to see me, give me a call.
如果你愿意见我 就打给我
tony has dinner and goes to bed around 3:30.
托尼下午三点半就吃完晚饭睡觉了
托尼·班内特这位传奇歌手已89岁
Randy thinks he can just show up with his face
兰迪觉得他就这么带着他的帅脸
and his body and his muscular-but-not-too-thick neck
好身材 外加精壮不显粗的脖子
and think I'm gonna forget that he dumped me?
来我面前 我就会忘了他甩掉我的事吗
Max, don't say "dumped."
麦克斯 别说"甩"
Say "kicked to the curb." It's kinder.
要说"散伙" 比较没这么狠
Max, we have an unattended package situation.
麦克斯 我们有个没人管的可疑包裹问题呢
Not unlike that homeless guy we just passed on the stoop.
跟刚才无人管的露鸟[包裹]流浪汉简直一样
Wow, that's the biggest box I've seen
我好久没看到这么大的盒子[阴♥户]了
since I accidentally clicked on a "big, beautiful women" porn.
上次还是意外点开《大胖美女》黄♥片的时候呢
It stops being an "accident"
所以的"意外"不会是
when you wake me up by yelling,
你扯着嗓子把我叫醒
"Hey, check out this 'big, beautiful women' porn!"
说"快来看这部大胖美女的黄♥片"
Well, this is exciting.
这好刺♥激啊
I haven't had a surprise delivery
我好久没有惊喜包裹[产子]了
since that baby I felt was just Chipolte.
上次我原以为是吃辣拉稀呢
Chipolte.
还吃辣呢[墨西哥菜]
Max, that never really happened, right?
麦克斯 你刚说的不是真的吧
Whatever makes you sleep sounder, sweetheart.
亲爱的 你喜欢哪个答♥案就信哪个
Never happened.
那就是不是真的
Oh, good God! It's three kinds of popcorn!
天啊 是三合一口味爆米花
And all kinds of disappointment.
还有十成十的失望
Crazy?
疯狂吧
You've got your standard butter,
有经♥典黄油味
you got your sweet, sweet caramel,
甜滋滋的焦糖口味
and finally, the popcorn that needs no introduction,
以及最后这不需任何介绍的爆米花口味
cheese!
起司
Cheese-us, that's good.
我的起司神啊 太好吃啦
It's from Randy.
是兰迪送的
"I know it's corny, but I miss you.
"这么做"爆"老套 但我很想你
Love, Randy."
爱你的兰迪"
Oh, great, so he's a great writer too?
我去 他还很会写情书吗
Why am I mad at him again?
我为什么生他气来着
All right, he obviously knows your sweet spot
好了 他很明显知道你的弱点就是
is the grocery aisle at Rite Aid,
连锁药店的食品杂货
but I am not gonna let junk food cloud your
judgment again.
但我不能再次让垃圾食品影响你的判断力
Like that time you donated blood for a chocolate chip cookie.
就像上次你为了拿巧克力碎饼干而去捐血
Hey, I also got orange juice.
我还喝到了柳橙汁好吗
Hey, girls.
安安 姑娘们
Max, this was delivered upstairs for you.
麦克斯 你的东西寄错寄到楼上去了
Uh, sorry about the bite marks,
抱歉上面有咬痕
but the baby a whiff of the pimento loaf and said,
但我的宝宝闻到了味道就说
"Oh, I just got to have it."
"我一定得来一口"
"I know I was a jerky,
"我知道我是个"腊"圾
so let me say sorry with salami."
让我用意大利腊肠向你赔罪"
What, does Randy have, like, a team of writers
怎么 兰迪是手下有一帮段子手
working on these things?
在帮他写这些双关语情书吗
Randy?
兰迪吗
You mean that hot guy with the muscular neck?
你是说那个脖子精壮的帅哥吗
Muscular, but not too thick.
精壮又不显粗
Yeah!
对啊
He's trying to win you back with salamis
他想用意大利腊肠与脆饼
and delicious biscotti?
来重获你的芳心吗
There's no biscotti in here.
里面没看到有脆饼啊
Oh, yeah, well...
这个嘛...
the baby needed something sweet.
宝宝说想吃点甜的
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
The baby just kicked.
宝宝踢了我
Oh, that brings me so much joy.
我好开心啊
It did it again!
他又踢了
My gosh.
天啊
Hey, I think it's following the salami!
他好像是在跟着腊肠动
Thank you so much for showing us the space today, Evie.
谢谢你今天带我们来看店面 依薇
I'm sure Max will be here any minute.
我确定麦克斯很快就到了
It's hard for her to be on time.
很难让她准时出席
Or sober for more than an hour.
或保持清醒一小时以上
Well, the pros are the location and the price.
这里的优点就是地点跟价♥格
And the cons are the 11 people I'm guessing have died in here.
而我猜缺点大概就是这里死过的十一个人
It is a little small, but people like small.
这里的确有些小 但人们喜欢小东西啊
I know I do.
我知道自己特喜欢
And I know I am very curious about the natural light in here.
而我特想知道这里的自然光怎么样
And I can make anything pretty.
我也可以把任何人事物变美
Just ask Suda Mahmoosh from high school.
问我高中的一字眉印度同学就知道
Everyone called her Bert
她本来绰号"一眉师太"
till I worked my tweezer magic.
后来是我用镊子让她"眉开"眼笑
Well, you have to act now, because there are three other
你们得立马决定 因为有另外三个
very attractive offers on the table.
非常有吸引力的竞标者
And one wants to take me on a cruise.
而其中一个想带我去坐游轮呢
What did I tell you?
我怎么告诉你的
She's undressing me with her eyes.
她用眼神把我的衣服一件件扒掉
Well, I'm buttoning you back up with mine.
我用我的眼神帮你把衣服一件件穿上
Oh, I have to take this.
我得去接个电话
And Han?
对了 阿憨
나 를 하자 抱紧我 干我
What did she say to you in Korean?
她刚才用韩文跟你说的什么呀
'Cause she was coming at you hard.
她对追求你 可是干劲十足啊
That she wants me to come at her hard.
她想要我对她"干"劲十足
Well, what's the problem, Han?
那到底哪里不好呢 阿憨
I mean, she's cute and she likes you,
她外表可人 又很喜欢你
and it's not your job to ask why.
而且你也没资格问为何
That's mine and Max's.
这问题应该是我跟麦克斯来问
The problem is that she's from a very conservative family,
问题就是她来自一个很保守的家庭
and she wants to be a virgin when she gets married.
她想要保持处子之身直到结婚
A two-virgin marriage.
双处婚姻
That's cute.
多有爱啊
Or is it too matchy-matchy?
还是太像了反而不好
No, no, she wants to have sex before marriage.
不不 她想要在婚前滚床单
I'm confused-- she wants be a virgin,
我迷糊了 她想保持处子之身
but she wants to have sex?
可是又想跟你滚床单吗
Like an "everything but" situation.
所以是"除了那里哪都行"的意思
So to speak.
可以这么说
She's found a loophole, and it rhymes with loophole.
但她找到绕过"前庭"的漏洞 这漏洞也带"庭"字
What?
什么
Below the waist, she's like a mullet--
她腰部以下基本就像是会所
business in the front, party in the back.
前庭做门面 后♥庭开派对
-Still nothing? -Yeah, I got it!
-还没懂吗 -我懂了
I just don't want to talk about it.
我只是不想讨论这事
This is a conversation you need to have with a man.
这种事情你应该跟一个男人讨论
And when Max gets here,
所以等麦克斯哥来了
I'm sure she'll make fun of you
我敢肯定她会先取笑你
and then tell you what to do.
然后教你怎么做
I'm sorry, Caroline. The space just got rented.
抱歉 卡洛琳 这店面刚租掉了
Spaces don't stay empty for long around here.
这附近的店面通常不会闲置太久
Han, can you walk me to my car?
阿憨 你可以陪我去车那里吗
I need help putting something in my trunk.
帮我把"东西"放进我的"后"车箱
I'm right behind you!
随"后"跟"上"
I mean...
我不是那个意思
Where are Mickey and Minnie Mouse going?
小小米奇和米妮要去哪里呀
Max, where were you?
麦克斯 你去哪儿了
You're late, we lost the space,
你来晚了 这店面没了
and I had to learn that our real estate agent
我还不幸得知 我们的中介
wants to have sex with Han, but remain a...
想跟阿憨上床 但又想保持
front virgin.
处子之"前"身
Please understand me.
请理解宝宝的苦
Oh, she's working the ol' loophole argument?
她想钻前半身处子的漏洞吗
What, you never heard of that?
怎么 你从没听说过吗
The girls at St. Bridget's invented it.
圣布里奇特学校的女学生发明的啊
该私立学校为天主教综合制\N按理婚前应保持"处子之身"
I can't take any more of this!
我受不了了
That's what they said!
她们也是这么说
But then they did.
但后来又"受得住"了
Shouldn't you be coming in through the back door?
你不是该从"后门"进来吗
I got to say, Max, I'm really surprised
不得不说 麦克斯 我超意外
you didn't cave in and see Randy.
你没有心软跑去见兰迪
You're showing more backbone than a supermodel.
模特是瘦骨嶙嶙 你是铁骨铮铮
Yup, I'm not gonna see Randy!
是啊 我才不会见兰迪呢
I'm not seeing Randy at all!
我绝对不会见兰迪
Okay, and they say I'm the loud one.
好啦 别人还说我讲话大声呢
Get out of here, Caroline!
出去 卡洛琳
Who I am talking to.
我在跟你说话呢
Uh, can you go outside
你能去外面
and bring me something from outside?
给我带回点外面的东西吗
- Like what? - Oh, I don't know.
-比如什么 -我不知道
A souvenir from Coney Island.
康尼岛的纪念品
An old woman's hat from Manhattan.
曼哈顿老太太的帽子
Okay, sure. Outside stuff, got it.
好吧 外面的东西 懂了
Thanks. Take your time.
谢啦 不用着急回来哈
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这里
You said you were just gonna take as shower and leave.
你说你洗个澡就走了
I was waiting for the water to get hot.
我在等水变热啊
took four hours!
等了足足四个小时
You have to go before Caroline gets back.
你得在卡洛琳回来之前走
Wow, I haven't snuck out of an apartment
我好久没偷偷溜出一间公寓了
since I helped my friend escape Scientology.
上一次还是帮我朋友逃出科学神教
Well, she's back. And you two are busted.
她回来了 你们俩被抓奸了
I knew he was in here.
我就知道他在这儿
I saw his 12-pack in my phone
我刚在沙发上玩自♥拍
when I was taking a couch selfie.
从手机里看见了他的12块腹肌
And you let him use my towel?
你居然还让他用我浴巾
It's also my sheet/dress for summer weddings.
那还是我的床单 兼夏日婚礼的裙子
Okay, you know what?
好 这样吧
I'm gonna get out of your dress
我去脱掉你的裙子
and give you two a minute.
顺便给你俩一分钟时间
I can't believe you had sex with Randy.
真不敢相信你又跟兰迪睡了
More than just sex!
不止是"睡"了哦
Stay out of this!
别插嘴
You said you were gonna mull it over.
你说你会好好考虑
Weigh the pros and cons.
权衡利弊
You know, before you came here,
在你来之前
I used to date pros and cons.
我都是跟职业罪犯[利]和骗子[弊]在一起
I'm not used to thinking about stuff
我不擅长思考事情
and making sound judgments.
然后做出合理的判断
I just found out last year there are instructions on medicine.
我去年才知道原来药瓶上还有说明
Well, I'm sorry if I want what's best for you.
抱歉我希望你能得到最好的
Just throwing this out there--
我插个嘴 说件事
got a great job, nice house,
我有一份很棒的工作 一栋很好的房子
full-fledged AAA member since 199♥8.
自9♥8年起我就是美国汽车协会的资深老司机
Please, this is between me and Max.
请别插嘴 这是我和麦克斯之间的事
We have to figure out what to do about you two.
我们得想清楚你们俩该怎么办
Well, I-I like him, but I don't want to get hurt again.
我是喜欢他 但我不想再次受到伤害
See? Those are pros and cons.
瞧 这就是利弊
This is exciting.
这真让人兴奋
What's going on out there?
外面是什么情况
'Cause it kind of sounds like I'm on trial.
听起来我好像在接受审判
You know what? This is a big decision.
算了 这是一个重要的决定
Maybe we should all just sleep on it.
或许我们该睡一觉 明天再决定
Isn't sleeping on it what got me in trouble in the first place?
不就是因为"睡"才让我现在惹了一身骚吗
I thought of another pro for Randy.
我想到了兰迪的另一个优点
He looks like a man from the front and from the back.
前后看他都是爷们 不会前后不一
Very rare in these times.
当今年代很少见了哟
Okay, I'll put it on the list.
好 我会把这点记到表上
Oh, no, this is my list of reasons to stay alive.
不 这是我活下去的理由表
You should know I'm down to one.
我该告诉你 上面只剩一个理由了
Evie found a small place in Brooklyn she wants you to see.
依薇想带你俩去看看布鲁克林的一个小地方
As for the small place she wants me to see,
她也想我去看她的"小地方"
I haven't decided.
但我还没决定
Caroline, let's get some pros and cons going
卡洛琳 我们来讨论一下
for Han taking the A-train.
憨姥姥游"后♥庭"的利弊吧
I mean, this is the closest to a vagina
这是你离阴♥道最近的一次亲密接触
that any of us ever thought you'd be.
我们从来没想过你会有此等机会
So if I decide to pass,
那么如果我决定不上呢
you won't think less of me?
你们会小看我吗
Han, that would be impossible.
阿憨 你已经小到不能再小了
Hey, everybody.
大家安安
You know, you get a seat on the subway if you're pregnant
如果你怀孕了 地铁上会有人给你让座呢
and willing to sit on an old person's lap.
只要你愿意坐到老人的大腿上
Sophie, what's a seven-letter word for--oh, hell.
苏菲 想一个7个字母的词 算了
Three years is too long to spend on one crossword.
估计你想出答♥案得三年 太久了 不值当
According to my mom,
在我妈看来
it's too long to spend in third grade too.
念三年级也很浪费时间 不值当
Carol, come to my booth.
小卡 来我卡座
I think my baby's gonna kick again.
我的宝宝好像又踢我了
Uh, Sophie, we're kind of working.
苏菲 我们在工作呢
Oh, you got a job?
你居然有工作啊
Hey, there.
你好
I'm, uh, here for Max.
我来找麦克斯
Oh, and 14 across?
还有第14个词是
Papaya.
木瓜
Damn! I'm back in!
靠 老子又重燃希望了
Randy, we actually haven't come to a decision yet.
兰迪 我们还没商量出决定呢
Well, I want my day in court.
我想上庭
Oh, you could have mine. It's the third.
我的名额送你 已经是第三次要上庭了
As you know, I'm a lawyer.
你们都知道 我是一名律师
And I usually don't practice in a courtroom
通常我不会在一个
that serves something called pork chip.
供应猪"牌"的法庭实战
But if I'm gonna be on trial here,
但如果我要在这里接受审判
I'm gonna make my case.
那我要为自己辩护
Okay, but let me just say--
好吧 但我要说...
Do you want the list of pros and cons?
你需要我的利弊表吗
I got this.
不用 我能行
I need to make sure that I can trust you
我需要确定我能放心再把
with my best friend's heart again.
我闺蜜的真心交给你
Oh, my God, that was pure Good Wife.
天啊 这活脱就是《傲骨贤妻》啊
Max, go have a seat in Sophie's booth.
麦克斯 去苏菲的卡座坐着
That's fine, but I'm getting some of that pork chip.
没事 但我想来些猪"牌"
It's good, baby.
味道不错 宝贝
It comes with a side of ass potatoes.
这道菜还会配有土豆"泥巴"
Randy.
兰迪
You live in L.A. Max lives in New York.
你住在洛杉矶 麦克斯住在纽约
Did you or did you not say you're bad
你有没有说过
at long-distance relationships?
你不擅长谈异地恋
I did.
说过
And did you or did you not say
你有没有说过
that you're just in town for the weekend?
你只是来这里待个周末
Well, I did say that--
这话我的确说过
Ma'am, do you or do you not see me
女士 你有没有看见
conducting a mock trial up in here?
我在进行模拟审判呢
Randy, did you or did you not
兰迪 你有没有
break up with Max using a therapist because...
示意一名心理医生来跟麦克斯分手 因为...
you couldn't do it yourself?
你自己说不出口
-Well, I-- -Answer the question!
-我... -回答我的问题
Yes.

Caroline, girl, you are good.
卡洛琳 你好牛逼
Where were you when I got arrested
当年我因为身为黑人
for being black in Tacoma?
在华盛顿州被捕时 你在哪里
You're living in L.A., Max is living in New York,
你住在洛杉矶 麦克斯住在纽约
and you're both living in denial
你们俩都在否认现实
if you think a relationship can work.
明明这段感情就无法维持
May I approach the booth and mount my defense?
我能走近卡座 为自己辩护吗
You mounted the defense three times yesterday.
你昨天进行了三次"高♥潮"水平的辩护
Objection! Kissing the witness!
反对 亲吻证人
What the hell is going on out here?
你们在外面搞什么鬼啊
They are putting that white Billy Dee Williams on trial.
他们在审判这个白人版的比利·迪·威廉姆斯
知名黑人演员 年轻时曾因为打老婆而上庭
You're right, I did hurt her.
你说的没错 我的确伤害了她
Breaking up with her using a therapist was a bad decision.
示意心理医生跟她提分手 是一个错误的决定
Breaking up with her at all was a bad decision.
跟她分手 本身就是一个错误的决定
And why should she trust me if I'm just gonna
她为什么要相信我 如果我只是
blow into town for the weekend and leave?
来这里待个周末就走了呢
Well, for a lawyer,
你作为一个律师
you're not making a great case for yourself.
论点貌似是在给自己挖坑跳啊
Yeah.
对啊
I mean, if I were you,
如果我是你的话
I'd just take my shirt off right now.
我会立马脱掉我的上衣
And the truth is...
而真相是
I'm not here on business.
我不是来这里出差
tony Bennett isn't suing Lady Gaga.
托尼·班尼特没有告女神卡卡
Although he should. I'm just not involved.
尽管他该告 但不关我事
I came to New York for the weekend
我这周末来纽约
to see Max.
是为了见麦克斯
And she's the reason I'm gonna stay
她也是我要留在纽约
in New York for a month
整整一个月的原因
to see if we can make this work.
看看这段感情能不能够继续
I think that should count as two pros.
我觉得那算是两个加分点
You're really gonna stay here for me?
你真的会为我留在这里吗
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
我总是情不自禁想你
I didn't even delete your photos off my phone.
我甚至没有删掉手机里你的照片
Well, that's pathetic.
你也太丢人了吧
So I think I found the perfect space for your dessert bar.
我找到了超适合你们甜点吧的地方
It's got to be better than the other holes you showed us.
肯定比你之前带我们去看的那"地洞"好吧
Well, it's in the trendiest part of Williamsburg,
它处于威廉斯堡最潮的地方
cheap, and the landlord is a really nice guy.
租金便宜 房东是一个非常好的人
It's so close to the diner.
这里离餐厅好近
Won't it be weird if we run into Han?
如果撞到阿憨 会不会很尴尬啊
And not with a car?
我是指不是用车撞的时候
Okay. This is it.
好了 就是这里
Hello!
你们好呀
Oh, no, I hate puppet shows.
靠 我讨厌木偶戏
Evie, this isn't available, it's a cupcake shop.
依薇 这不行 这是小蛋糕店
Unless those two girls finally gave up.
除非那两个女孩终于放弃 但那是不可能滴
I've decided to let you expand.
我决定让你俩扩张
Evie convinced me to do things outside my comfort zone.
依薇说服我走出舒适区 做一些不同的事情
Yes, I did.
没错
How 'bout that, Caroline?
你看看 卡洛琳
We're not the only ones she showed a dingy, dark hole to.
除了我们 她还给别人看了肮脏的黑"地洞"
Get your minds out of the gutter.
收起你的淫秽思想
She took me to hot yoga.
她是带我去做热瑜伽
He vomited two "oms" in.
他唱颂两下他就吐了
But at least he tried.
但至少他敢于尝试
So who knows what's next?
所以谁知道接下来会试什么呢
Well, I've never had lobster.
我从来没吃过龙虾
Han, are you sure about this?
阿憨 你确定要这么做吗
You'll let us build our dessert bar here?
让我们在这里开甜点吧
I'm sure I'll regret it almost immediately.
我确定我应该马上就会后悔
Han, I would hug you right now,
阿憨 虽然我现在很想抱你
but the cons outweigh the pros.
但弊大于利
This is gonna be the coolest bar!
这肯定会成为最酷的酒吧
We just have to get rid of that.
我们只需把这玩意弄走



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们