“我...质疑一切。
'I'm... questioning everything.
“完全偏执。”
'Completely paranoid.'
老实说,米拉,我他妈的快失去理智了。
To be honest, Meera, I'm losing my fucking mind.
我知道在麦茜去世之前,苏普特和保罗在一起。
I knew summat was up with Paul before Maisy died.
他只是表现得很奇怪,
He was just acting odd,
他拿着手♥机♥,回家晚了。
shady with his phone, he was late home.
现在我知道他和麦凯勒一家打过交道。
And now I know that he had dealings with the McKellers.
保罗甚至可能不知道。
Paul might not even know.
如果他们那天晚上试图带走梅西怎麽办
What if they tried to take Maisy that night
从他身上赚钱?斯特拉。。。
to get money out of him? Stella...
这一定是他们瞄准我们家的原因。
This has to be why they were targeting our house.
史黛拉,停下。
Stella, stop.
你离得太远了。
You're so far off.
那天晚上保罗和我在一起。
Paul was with me that night.
我们已经开始了...一种关係。
We'd already started... a relationship.
当你打电♥话♥告诉他麦西去世时,我正在酒店。
I was at the hotel when you called to tell him that Maisy'd died.
我们即将组建家庭。
We're about to start a family.
我不想再撒谎了。
I don't want any more lies.
前门打开
FRONT DOOR OPENS
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
史黛拉,什麽,呃...
Stella, what, erm...
史黛拉得到了...好吧,想各种各样的。
Stella was getting... Well, thinking all sorts.
我不得不告诉她关于我们的事。
I had to tell her about us.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你让我相信我是唯一的
You let me believe that I was the only one
那天晚上让麦茜失望了。
that let Maisy down that night.
我怎麽能告诉你?我们的女儿刚刚去世。
How could I tell ya? Our daughter had just died.
我给你打了几个小时的电♥话♥,保罗,现在我发现了
I was calling you for hours, Paul, and now I find out
你在搂你的老闆?
that you were shagging your boss?
你也不是完美的,斯黛拉。我从不假装。
You were hardly perfect either, Stella. I never pretended to be.
但现在这一切都说得通了,不是吗?
But it all makes sense now, don't it?
你如何能够继续住在这所房♥子里,
How you was able to stay living in this house,
你怎麽这麽快就走了。
how you moved on so quick.
这还不够,是吗?在我们他妈的在那裡之后
It still weren't enough, was it? After we were fucking there
就在两周前。
only two weeks ago.
前门砰的一声
FRONT DOOR SLAMS
啊,操!
Ah, fuck!
那麽,你女朋友今天早上来了吗?
So, did your girlfriend visit this morning?
是的。一定是花了很多时间让她进来。
Yeah. Must have took a lot for her to come in.
第一次访问总是最艰难的。
First visit's always the toughest.
是的。
Yeah.
你决定如何处理你♥爸♥爸了吗?
Have you decided what to do about your dad?
你可能再也没有机会了,伙计。
You might not get another chance, man.
监狱门砰的一声
JAIL DOOR SLAMS
他哭了
HE CRIES
“他告诉我关于妈的事。
'He told me about your mum.
“!出去!
'Get out! Get out!
“他告诉我,是你找到了她。
'He told me that you were the one who found her.'
斯特拉哭泣
STELLA CRYING
哭泣的回声
CRYING ECHOES
门锁嗡嗡声
DOOR LOCK BUZZES
我可以...?
Can I...?
是的。
Yeah.
他呻♥吟♥
HE GROANS
你没事吧?我看看他们能不能给你一个垫子。
You all right? I'll see if they can get you a cushion.
我会管理的。
I'll manage.
我只是尽量不吃那麽多葯。
I just tried not to take so many meds today.
他们让我的头脑有点模煳,就像。
They make my mind a bit fuzzy, like.
我没多久。
I've not got long.
几周,甚至几个月。
Weeks now, not even months.
泰迪告诉你了吗?
Did Teddy tell you?
是的。
Yeah.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
看到他,总是一剂补品。
It's always a tonic, seeing him.
是的,他让我感到骄傲。
Yeah, he does me proud.
斯特拉·汤姆林森来看我。
Stella Tomlinson came to see me.
她应该知道真♥相♥。
She deserves to know the truth.
我需要你承担责任
I need you to take responsibility
因为你对那个女孩做了什麽。
for what you did to that girl.
请。这是你来的唯一原因?
Please. That the only reason you came?
查理斯,请。
Charles, please.
我知道我让你失望了。
I know I let you down.
是的,你做到了。
Yeah, you did.
你应该和妈做得更好。
Should have done better by you with your mum.
但我只需要听你说。
But I just need to hear you say it.
儿子,你心裡有这个,不是吗?
You've got that in you, haven't you, son?
向我承认
Admit to me
你杀了梅西汤姆林森。
that you killed Maisy Tomlinson.
你知道,你伤了我他妈的心。
You know, you broke my fucking heart.
我爱你,爸爸。
I love you, Dad.
再见。
Bye.
怎麽回事?你♥爸♥爸说了什麽?
How'd it go? What did your dad say?
发生了什麽事?查理斯?
What happened? Charles?
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的嘴!
Shut your fucking mouth!
你听到我说话了吗?别管我他妈的事!
Do you hear me? Keep your nose out of my fucking business!
对不起,伙计,我只是...
Sorry, mate, I was just...
你不是我他妈的伴侣!把它记在你的脑海裡!
You're not my fucking mate! Get that into your head!
你不是我他妈的伴侣!
You're not my fucking mate!
你♥他♥妈♥是个儿童杀手!
You're a fucking child killer!
你和我一点都不像!完全不像我!
You're nothing like me! Nothing like me!
感谢您的会面。是的,这没有麻烦。
Thanks for meeting. Yeah, it's no trouble.
我想和你谈谈。
I wanted to talk to you.
我说的关于你女儿的话,我...
What I said about your daughter, I...
老实说,没关係。
It's OK, honestly.
不,不是。
No, it's not.
对不起,好吗?
I'm sorry, all right?
那个男人对你女儿做了什麽,我...
What that man did to your daughter, I...
那你认识查理斯吗?
You knew Charles, then?
我不会说认识他,但他卖♥♥给我,是的。
I wouldn't say knew him, but he sold to me, yeah.
一直以为他是个渣男,可是一听他的所作所为......
Always thought he was a scumbag, but when I heard what he did...
我只是。。。
I just...
我不知道你是怎麽做到的,爱。
I dunno how you do it, love.
每天早上起床。
Get out of bed every morning.
有时,我没有。
Sometimes, I don't.
看,我们都会犯错误。我不是来评判你的。
Look, we all make mistakes. I'm not here to judge ya.
我猜你打电♥话♥不是为了道歉。
I'm guessing you didn't call just to apologise.
我还有这个。
I've still got this.
克莱奥的平板电脑。我已经解锁了。
Cleo's tablet. I've unlocked it.
我想这对你寻找她有説明吗?
I thought it might help you, you know, in looking for her?
你知道她可能在哪裡吗?
Do you have any clue where she might be?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我希望她没事。
But I hope she's OK.
她是我的孩子。
She's my baby.
很好...有人在乎。
It's nice... that someone cares.
谢谢。
Thank you.
手♥机♥振动
PHONE VIBRATES
我最好是,你知道...是的。
I'd best be, you know... Yeah.
..回来了。谢谢。
..getting back. Thanks for that.
没关係。
It's all right.
如果我不这样做,他会整天在我身上。
He'll be on me all day if I don't.
再见。
See ya.
笑声克莱奥:「你在做什麽,伙计?哦!
LAUGHTER CLEO: 'What are you doing, man? Oh!'
麦茜:「我们会惹上麻烦的!
MAISIE: 'We're gonna get in trouble!'
“什麽?”
'What?'
视频中的笑声
LAUGHTER FROM VIDEO
“麦茜,让开。”
'Maisie, get out of the way.'
“你♥他♥妈♥的声音太大了,克莱奥。你在干什麽?
'You're fucking loud, Cleo. What are you doing?
“等等。看着我,看着我。
'Wait. Look at me, look at me.'
克莱奥笑着
CLEO LAUGHS
“克莱奥,你在拍戏吗?
'Cleo, are you filming?