处理我们现在所处的位置以及我们如何向前迈进。
processing where we are now and how we can move forward.
你确定继续吗?是的。
You OK to continue? Yeah.
查理斯?是的。
Charles? Yeah.
让我们回到那天晚上你是如何进入斯黛拉家的。
Let's go back to how you got into Stella's house that night.
我强行推开了前门。
I forced the front door.
我刚刚找到了车钥匙。
And I'd just found the car keys.
然后我看到了她。
And then I saw her.
继续。
Go on.
继续。
Go on.
我需要你告诉我你为什麽杀了我的女儿。
I need you to tell me why you killed my daughter.
我没有杀她。
I didn't kill her.
什麽?
What?
当我找到你女儿时,她已经死了。不不。
Your daughter was already dead when I found her. No, no.
停下,查理斯。
Stop, Charles.
你承认了。
You admitted it.
我——我在磁带上听了。
I-I listened to it on the tape.
你,你承认了。我没有杀梅西。
You, you admitted it. I didn't kill Maisy.
我被陷害了。不,你不能这样做。
I've been framed. No, you can't do this.
那天晚上我被送到那裡。
I was sent there that night.
那些设置我的人,他们仍然在那裡。
The people who set me up, they're still out there.
现在还有另一个来自米尔菲尔德的女孩。她失踪了。
And now there's another girl from Millfields. She's missing.
人员!她的名字是克莱奥戴尔。
Officers! Her name is Cleo Dale.
把他从我身上弄下来!克莱奥戴尔!
Get him off me! Cleo Dale!
把他从我身上弄下来!拜託,拜託!
Get him off me! Please, please!
听!史黛拉,他们认识她,是陷害我的人!
Listen! Stella, they know her, the people who set me up!
停下!你有她吗?
Stop that! Have you got her?
我想他们会伤害她,斯黛拉。就像他们伤害了麦西一样。
I think they're gonna hurt her, Stella. Like they hurt Maisy.
她的名字叫克莱奥·戴尔。停下!
Her name's Cleo Dale. Stop it!
克莱奥戴尔。克莱奥戴尔。
Cleo Dale. Cleo Dale.
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
史黛菈呼吸沉重 你 没事吧?
STELLA BREATHES HEAVILY You OK?
不!我他妈的没事。
No! I'm not fucking OK.
我很抱歉,斯黛拉,老实说,我不知道刚刚发生了什麽。
I'm so sorry, Stella, I honestly don't know what just happened.
他通过了所有的测试。
He passed all the tests.
他说服了我们所有人,他想承担责任
He convinced us all he wanted to take responsibility
为了你女儿的死。
for the death of your daughter.
我没能保护好你。
I failed to protect you.
我很抱歉。
And I am so sorry.
他已经出局了。
He's out the scheme.
不要再联繫我了。
Don't ever contact me again.
当我们第一次见面时,你似乎感觉到了我的个人联繫
When we first met, you seemed to sense the personal connection I had
到我所做的工作。
to the work I do.
瞭解我有多相信它。
To understand how much I believe in it.
你在那个房♥间里的所作所为是不可原谅的。
What you did in that room was unforgivable.
你不仅破坏了某些东西
Not only did you undermine something
这给人们最糟糕的时刻带来了安慰......
that has given solace to people in their worst moments...
..你操纵它是为了你自己的目的。
..you manipulated it to your own end.
你永远不会明白这需要多大的勇气
You'll never understand the courage it takes
坐在摧毁你世界的人的对面。
to sit opposite the person that destroyed your world.
不要相信长句,从来没有,
Don't believe in long sentences, never have,
但我已添加到您的档中
but I've added to your file
你试图用虚假的悔恨来玩这个系统,
that you sought to play the system using false remorse,
希望他们能增加你的。
in the hope that they will increase yours.
那麽,我们完成了吗?哦,是的。
Are we done, then? Oh, yeah.
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
门打开
DOOR OPENS
你够暖和吗,小鸭子?是的,谢谢,妈妈。
You warm enough, duckie? Yeah, thanks, Mum.
这裡有一条毯子,看。
There's a blanket here, look.
这一切的震惊足以让你变得糟糕。
The shock of it all's enough to make you poorly.
关掉你的电机,嗯?
Turn your motor off, eh?
什麽?
What's that?
她没有失踪吧?
She's not gone missing, has she?
什麽,你认识她吗?
What, do you know her?
是的,她是马厩里的女孩之一。
Yeah, she's one of the girls from the stables.
呃,克莱奥?就是这样。可怜的女孩。
Er, Cleo? That's it. Poor gal.
我认为她的家庭生活有点麻烦。
I think she had a bit of a troubled home life.
她认识麦茜吗?
Did she know Maisy?
是的,他们是朋友。擎。
Yeah, they were pals. Hold up.
我在某处有一些照片。
I've got some photos somewhere.
你们来了。
Here y'are.
是的。
Yes.
所以,他们很接近?
So, they were close?
是的,他们是。
Yeah, they were.
那我怎麽从来没听说过她呢?
How come I've never heard of her, then?
好吧,你为什麽会有?
Well, why would you have?
你从来没有从马厩下来过。
You never came down the stables.
你并不热衷于在米尔菲尔德度过他们的日子。
You weren't keen on spending time in Millfields in them days.
马是我和 她的东西 。
Horses was mine and hers thing.
你和她做了很多其他的事情,爱。
You did plenty else with her, love.
那麽,你去吧。
In you go, then.
好吧?
All right?
我是贾玛律。
I'm Jamal.
下铺吱吱作响
BOTTOM BUNK CREAKS
是的。
Yeah.
是的,一切顺利。别担心。
Yeah, it went OK. Don't worry.
是的,我正在整理它。
Yeah, I'm sorting it.
我保证,我很快就会和你在一起。
I'm gonna be with you soon, I promise.
电♥话♥线哔哔声
PHONE LINE BLEEPS
远处的警笛声响起
SIREN BLARES IN DISTANCE
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
“我只是想让你知道,我已经面对过我的过去。
'I just wanted you to know that I've confronted my past.
“我也想帮你做同样的事情。”
'And I wanna help you do the same.'
移♥动♥蜂鸣声
MOBILE BEEPS
“我强行推开了前门。
'I forced the front door.
“我刚刚找到了车钥匙。
'And I'd just found the car keys.
“然后我看到了她。
'And then I saw her.
“我没有杀她。
'I didn't kill her.
“我没有杀梅西。我被陷害了。
'I didn't kill Maisy. I've been framed.
“还有另一个来自米尔菲尔德的女孩。
'There's another girl from Millfields.
“她叫克莱奥·戴尔。
'Her name is Cleo Dale.
“她失踪了。
'She's missing.
“他们会伤害她,斯黛拉,就像他们伤害麦西一样!”
'They're gonna hurt her, Stella, like they hurt Maisy!'
她尖叫
SHE SCREAMS
门蜂鸣器
DOOR BUZZER
谢谢你回来。
Thanks for coming back.