鲍比:「我们今天在这裡讨论斯黛拉女儿被谋杀的事情,
BOBBI: 'We're here today to discuss the murder of Stella's daughter,
“梅西·汤姆林森,2018年12月10日。”
'Maisy Tomlinson, on the 10th of December 2018.'
查理斯:“你好,斯黛拉。
CHARLES: 'Hello, Stella.
“我无法想像你那天晚上所遭受的痛苦。
'I can't begin to imagine the pain you've suffered from that night.
“我想问问你愿不愿意见我。”
'I wanna ask if you'll meet me.'
好像我们想再靠近那个男人。
As if we'd wanna be anywhere near that man ever again.
“设置好了。我会见查理斯·斯通。
'Set it up. I'll meet with Charles Stone.
“我需要你告诉我你为什麽杀了我的女儿。
'I need you to tell me why you killed my daughter.'
我没有杀她。
I didn't kill her.
什麽?
What?
“那些设置我的人,他们还在那裡。
'The people who set me up, they're still out there.
现在还有另一个来自米尔菲尔德的女孩。她失踪了。
'Now there's another girl from Millfields. She's missing.'
她的名字叫克莱奥戴尔!把他从我身上弄下来!
Her name is Cleo Dale! Get him off me!
克莱奥戴尔!
Cleo Dale!
她没有失踪吧?她认识麦茜吗?
She's not gone missing, has she? Did she know Maisy?
是的,他们是朋友。
Yeah, they were pals.
是的,我正在整理它。
Yeah, I'm sorting it.
“我保证,我很快就会和你在一起的。”
'I'm gonna be with you soon, I promise.'
谢谢你回来。
Thanks for coming back.
我想让你告诉我这个失踪的女孩。
'I want you to tell me about this missing girl.'
“她叫克莱奥·戴尔。
'Her name is Cleo Dale.'
“你觉得她和我女儿有什麽关係?”
'And what do you think she's got to do with my daughter?'
在过去的三年裡,
'This past three years in here,
“除了时间,我什麽都没有。
'I have had nothing but time.
'是时候寻找任何废料了,
'Time to look for any scrap,
“任何解释,任何与米尔菲尔德的联繫,
'any explanation, any connection to Millfields,
“给你的女儿,梅西。
'to your daughter, Maisy.
「我认为克莱奥可能是这种联繫」。
'I think Cleo might be that connection.
“我觉得她有危险。”
'I think she's in danger.'
你说你被设置了。
You said you were set up.
那天晚上有人把你送到我家。谁?
That someone sent you to my house that night. Who?
我以为这就是你想要的。我在这裡。是的,我明白。
I thought this is what you wanted. I'm here. Yeah, I know.
是麦凯勒一家。
It was the McKellers.
我曾经为他们工作。
I used to work for them.
你为什麽在审判中不提?
Why didn't you mention that at the trial?
你来自米尔菲尔德。
You're from Millfields.
你知道那个家庭,他们的能力。
You know that family, what they're capable of.
我的孩子仍然住在那个庄园裡。他们认识他。
My boy still lives on that estate. They know him.
这和克莱奥戴尔有什麽关係?
What's that got to do with Cleo Dale?
她的妈妈,她是个瘾君子,她买♥♥下了它们。
Her mum, she's an addict, she buys off them.
我知道这一点,因为我卖♥♥给了她。
I know that because I sold to her.
你说什麽?他们带走了她
What you saying? That they've taken her
因为她妈妈有债务还是总和?
cos her mum's got a debt or summat?
我不知道,但也许吧。
I don't know, but maybe.
他们很无情,斯黛拉。
They're ruthless, Stella.
他们把人扣为人♥质♥,
They take people hostage,
他们折磨他们,直到他们的家人付钱,
they torture them until their families pay up,
有时更糟。我见过。
sometimes worse. I've seen it.
你为什麽跑?
Why did you run?
什麽?你为什麽跑?
What? Why did you run?
你说你是无辜的,那你为什麽要跑?
You're saying you're innocent, so why did you run?
你为什麽不留下来救她?
Why didn't you stay and try and save her?
我确实试过了。
I did try.
我无能为力。她已经走了。
There was nothing that I could do. She was already gone.
史黛拉,没人会相信我。
Stella, no-one would have believed me.
我刚刚发现她就是这样。
I'd just found her like that.
我不得不跑。
I had to run.
是什麽让你回来的?
What made you come back?
发生了什麽变化?
What changed?
如果你对克莱奥有所瞭解,我可以帮忙。
If you know something about Cleo, I can help.
星。。。
Stella...
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
很高兴回到老踩踏的土地,
Good to be back in the old stomping ground,
我不是,鸭子?
i'nt it, duck?
过来这裡。
Come here.
所以,来吧,那麽。那你有什麽担心这个克莱奥女孩呢?
So, come on, then. What's got you worrying about this Cleo girl, then?
我又去看查理斯了。
I went to see Charles again.
什麽,该计划的一部分?
What, part of that scheme?
不。
No.
那为什麽呢?
Then why?
她是马厩裡梅西的伴侣。
She was a mate of Maisy's from the stables.
我妈妈从失踪者的个人资料中认出了她。
My mum recognised her from the missing person's profile.
查理斯认为克莱奥失踪了
Charles thinks that Cleo going missing
不知何故与麦茜有关。
is connected to Maisy somehow.
他说是麦凯勒一家把他安排的,
He said it was the McKellers that set him up,
他认为他们可能已经带走了克莱奥。
and he thinks they might have taken Cleo.
我不知道。我的意思是,也许克莱奥对谋杀桉有所瞭解。
I don't know. I mean, maybe Cleo knows something about the murder.
不,停,停,停。
No. Stop, stop, stop.
宝贝,你只是抓着稻草。
Babes, you're just clutching at straws.
给那个家庭投下♥阴♥影是不明智的。
It's not wise, throwing shade on that family.
这就是你想来这裡的原因吗?
Is that why you wanted to come here?
你认为他们为麦凯勒一家工作吗?
Do you think they work for the McKellers?
不。我不知道,可以做。
No. I don't know, could well do.
好吧,没有人在谈论她,雷米。员警知道吗?
Well, no-one's talking about her, Remy. Do the police even know?
他们在乎吗?是的,是的,当然。
Do they care? Yeah, yeah, course.
好吧,那麽,你知道她住在哪裡吗?是的。
OK, then, do you know where she's been staying? Yeah.
她住在河滨旅馆。
She's staying at Riverside Lodge.
我与社会服务部门进行了交谈。
I spoke to social services.
克莱奥之前逃跑了。
Cleo's run away before.
护理人员正在与失踪人员团队合作。
Carers are working with the missing persons' team.
他们似乎并不担心。
They don't seem worried.
“哎呀,你看,这周我休息一晚。
'Ere y'are, look, I've got one night off this week.
就这样。我们至少可以尝试和享受自己吗?
That's all. Can we just at least try and enjoy ourselves?
是的,对不起。谢谢。
Yeah, sorry. Thank you.
他轻轻地哭泣
HE CRIES GENTLY
闭嘴。
Shut up.
他轻轻地哭泣
HE CRIES GENTLY
好吧,听着。
All right, listen.
你需要闭嘴,
You need to shut the fuck up,
除非你想让这裡的每个人都听到你这样的话。
unless you want everyone in here to hear you like this.
你不知道这裡是什麽样子的。
You have no idea what it's like in here.
嘿嘿,你想哭,你吞下去。
Hey, you wanna cry, you swallow it.
你不发出声音。
You don't make a sound.
敲门
KNOCKING ON DOOR
门铃反覆响起
DOORBELL RINGS REPEATEDLY
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
门铃响起,快速敲门
DOORBELL RINGS, RAPID KNOCKING
门铃响起
DOORBELL RINGS
你好。波比打来电♥话♥。
Hi. Bobbi called.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
想在会议结束后签到。
Wanted to check in after your meeting.
好吧,那就进来吧。
Well, come in, then.
活水
RUNNING WATER
你怎麽能和他见面?
How could you meet with him?
星?
Stella?
好吧,我只是想听听他到底发生了什麽。
Well, I just wanted to hear from him what really happened.
哦,他告诉你了吗?
Oh, and did he tell ya?
好吧,他说他仍然是无辜的,
Well, he said that he's still innocent,
但他确实告诉我,他正在为麦凯勒一家工作。
but he did tell me that he was working for the McKellers.
哦,史黛拉...然后他告诉我
Oh, Stella... And then he told me
还有一个女孩失踪了,她和梅西是伴侣,
that there's another girl missing, who was mates with Maisy,
他认为他们是有联繫的。
and he thinks that they're connected.
真的吗?是的,我是认真的。
Are you serious? Yeah, I'm serious.
你♥他♥妈♥怎麽了?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
显然,你又抽了太多的狗屎。
You're smoking too much of that shit again, obviously.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
我们都知道他们没有找到一切。
We both know they didn't find everything.
他们没有找到手♥机♥,没有找到凶器。
They didn't find the phone, they didn't find the murder weapon.
是的,因为他甩了他们!他知道自己在做什麽。
Yeah, because he dumped 'em! He knew what he was doing.
你怎麽能这麽肯定?
How can you be so sure?