没有其他嫌疑人。
There were no other suspects.
你发现他和她在一起!
And you found him with her!
是的,我知道,但这是新资讯...停!不!
Yeah, I know that, but this is new information... Stop! No!
你不能忽视它。他已经进入了你的脑海!
You can't ignore it. He's got inside your head!
我没有。。。为什麽?
I don't... Why?
你为什麽要把这个噩梦拖得更久?
Why are you dragging this nightmare out even longer?
因为我想知道她发生了什麽事。不!不!现在停止!
Because I want to know what happened to her. No! No! This stops now!
他从我们这裡拿走的已经够多了,斯黛拉。
He's taken enough from us, Stella.
我不要你和他说话,
I don't want you to speak to him,
我不想让你看到他。别管他!
I don't want you to see to him. Just leave him alone!
看,看,他在利用你试图出去。
Look, look, he's using ya to try and get out.
要麽是这样,要麽他在玩病态的游戏。
It's either that or he's playing a sick game.
无论哪种方式,他都是一个怪物,斯黛拉。
Either way, he's a monster, Stella.
水壶沸腾
KETTLE BOILING
倒水
POURING WATER
你想要一个吗?
Do you want one?
是的。
Yeah.
倒水
POURING WATER
那麽,发生了什麽?
So, what happened?
什麽?
What?
新闻在这个地方传播得很快。我们都听过你的所作所为。
News travels fast in this place. We've all heard what you did.
我和女朋友闹翻了。
I'd fell out with my girlfriend.
出去弯腰了。
Went out on a bender.
我脸上都没开了。我开得太快了。
I were off my face. I were driving too fast.
直到为时已晚才看到她。
Didn't see her until it was too late.
她怀孕了。
She were pregnant.
但唯一的办法
But the only way
我永远能够看着我的小女孩的眼睛
that I'll ever be able to look at my little girl in the eyes
并要求她第二次机会是知道我已经完成了我的时间。
and ask her for a second chance is knowing that I've done my time.
我想受到惩罚。
I wanna be punished.
这个地方对你来说会做得更多。
This place will do more than that to you.
让它吧。
Let it.
否则我怎麽能得到宽恕?
How else am I gonna get forgiveness?
给它时间。
Give it time.
你现在得到了很多。
You got plenty of that now.
“我在这个庄园长大。
'I grew up on this estate.
“在发生的一切之后,这裡一定很辛苦。”
'Must have been hard here, after everything that happened.'
男人:“这是我的家。
MAN: 'It's my home.'
“我去看过查理斯。
'I've been to see Charles.
他说他被设置了。
'He said he was set up.
“但我读了你的採访。”
'But I read your interview.'
你叫他米尔菲尔德怪物。
You called him The Millfields Monster.
所以你认为是他乾的?
So you think he did it?
查理斯是...複杂。
Charles is... complicated.
什麽意思?
How do you mean?
他不像其他孩子。
He weren't like other kids.
他会很生气的。
He'd get so angry.
一分钟,他会没事的,
One minute, he'd be fine,
下一分钟,他就完全失去了它。
the next minute, he'd completely lose it.
就像他变成了一个不同的人。
Like he'd become a different person.
变得更糟...
Got worse...
..当他的妈妈去世时。
..when his mum died.
他只有十岁。
He was only ten.
她已经很久没有好了。把事情发洩在查理斯身上。
She hadn't been well in a long time. Took things out on Charles.
她暴♥力♥?
She was violent?
对查理斯?
Towards Charles?
她从来不收拾他。
She never took to him.
她会勐烈抨击。
She'd lash out.
我离开了工作。
I was away with work.
你介意我问她是怎麽死的吗?
Do you mind me asking how she died?
她对自己做了。
She did it to herself.
割断她的手腕。
Cut her wrists.
是他找到了她。
He was the one who found her.
然后一个邻居透过窗户发现了他,
Then a neighbour spotted him through the window,
沾满了他妈妈的血。
covered in his mum's blood.
在那之后,我总是担心。
After that, I always worried.
但我万万没想到...
But I never imagined...
我很抱歉。。。
I'm so sorry...
..因为他对你女儿做了什麽。
..for what he did to your daughter.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
雷米。
Remy.
“在你说了克莱奥之后,我调查了一下。和?
'After what you said about Cleo, I had a look into it.' And?
“嗯,在她失踪前一周,她报了警。
'Well, a week before she disappeared, she called the police.'
什麽?怎麽样?
What? What about?
她说她有资讯想分享
'She said she had information she wanted to share
“关于麦茜的谋杀桉。”她说了什麽?
'about Maisy's murder.' What did she say?
邓诺。他们请她进来,但她从未出现过。
'Dunno. They asked her to come in, but she never turned up.'
对,呃...
Right, erm...
雷米,你说她住在哪裡?
Remy, where did you say she was staying?
你是谁?什麽,你是她妈妈吗?不。
Who are you? What, are you her mum? No.
我不是她的妈妈。我是她的朋友。
I'm not her mum. I'm her friend.
你住在这裡吗?你是克莱奥的伴侣吗?
Do you live here? Are you a mate of Cleo's?
看,我想你不知道她在哪裡,是吗?
Look, I don't suppose you know where she is, do ya?
我有点担心她。
I'm kinda worried about her.
不。
No.
你知道她妈妈住在哪裡吗?只是为了我可以取得联繫。
Do you know where her mum lives? Just so I can get in touch.
不。你看,我真的没那麽瞭解她,所以...
Nah. Look, I didn't really know her that well, so...
查理斯:“她的妈妈...她是个瘾君子,
CHARLES: 'Her mum... she's an addict,
“她买♥♥断了它们。
'and she buys off them.
“我知道这一点,因为我曾经把它卖♥♥给她。
'And I know that because I used to sell it to her.'
哦,来吧,杰西。
Oh, come on, Jess.
哦,他不是很漂亮吗,斯黛拉?
Oh, ain't he gorgeous, Stella?
开尔文的侄子通常是凋刻师。
Kelvin's nephew's usually the carver.
他肚子发臭,不然你早就见到他了。
He's off sick with a dicky tummy, or you'd have met him.
听起来这对每个参与者都是最好的。
Sounds like that's best for everybody involved.
他的捲髮像羊羔一样。死屁♥股♥。
He's got curls like a lamb. Dead hunky.
但他正在经历一场溷乱的离婚...妈妈,只是...
But he's going through a messy divorce... Mum, just...
我只是把它放在那裡,等他回到市场上。
I'm just putting it out there for when he's back on the market.
你有孩子了,那麽,开尔文?
You got kids, then, Kelvin?
呃,没有。
Er, no.
呃,不过,当过几次继父。
Er, been a stepdad a fair few times, though.
我敢打赌,这些年来他们都喜欢来马厩。
I bet they've loved coming to the stables over the years.
是的。
Yeah.
你,呃,把女孩的位址存档吗?
Do you, erm, keep the girls' addresses on file?
呃,不,爱,我没有,不。
Er, no, love, I don't, no.
你必须这样做,我的意思是,以防万一发生事故。
You must do, I mean, just in case there's an accident.
你必须为近亲保留它。
You must have to keep it for next of kin.
您无法删除...斯特拉!
You can't delete... Stella!
够了。
That's enough.
你不能只和开尔文一起吃一顿美餐
You couldn't just have a nice meal with Kelvin
并把一切都与他有关,可以吗?你今天就做对了。
and make it all about him, could ya? You've got it right on you today.
如果你只是问,我会告诉你的。
I'd have told ya if you'd just asked.
告诉我什麽?我知道你想要什麽。
Told me what? I know what you want.
她叹了口气,我知道克莱奥的妈妈住在哪裡。
SHE SIGHS I know where Cleo's mam lives.
我只是要用lav,爱,好吗?
I'm just gonna use the lav, love, all right?
那就告诉我吧。
Tell me, then.
我很担心你,小鸭子。
I'm worried about you, duckie.
我不想鼓励这种不稳定的行为。
I don't want to encourage this erratic behaviour.
告诉我就行了。
Just tell me.
好吧,我会的。我只想先吃晚饭。
Well, I will. I just want my dinner first.
裡面的狗吠叫
DOG BARKS INSIDE
叫
BARKING
是的?是克莱奥的妈妈,英尼特?
Yeah? It's Cleo's mum, innit?
是啊,怎麽样?吠叫继续
Yeah, what about it? BARKING CONTINUES
我在找她。
I'm looking for her.
她做了什麽?
What's she done?
无。
Nothing.
她失踪了。你知道的,不是吗?
She's missing. You do know that, don't ya?
狗吠叫:“把那个动物闭嘴!
DOG BARKS MAN: 'Shut that animal up!'
看,我已经告诉过你很多了。我无法跟踪。
Look, I've told your lot. I can't keep track.