女人:如果你在床上,我会进来给你一个吻,是的。
WOMAN: If you're in bed, I'll come in and give you a kiss, yeah.
好吧,把你的奶奶穿回去。
All right, put your nanna back on.
是的。好吧,这是一个彻头彻尾的谎言。
Yeah. Well, that's an out and out lie.
如果他拒绝他的Weetabix,就没有放学后的零食。
If he refuses his Weetabix, there's no after school snack.
妈妈,别管什麽,孩子在你身边跑来跑去。
Don't take any shit, Mum, the kid's running rings around you.
是的,好吧,我会在午餐时尝试你,再见。
Yeah, all right, I'll try you in my lunch, bye.
波比卡特?你不是我九点钟吧?
Bobbi Carter? You're not my nine o'clock, are you?
塔。我整天背靠背,
Ta. I'm back-to-back all day,
但我们可以为您安排预约。
but we can set you up an appointment.
这是一个新桉例,对吧?
It's a new case, right?
不。我是斯特拉,呃,汤姆林森。
No. I'm Stella, er, Tomlinson.
对不起,我在审判中没有认出你。
Sorry, I didn't recognise you from the trial.
哦,你在那裡?
Oh, you were there?
不,新闻报导。
No, the press coverage.
嗯,那是三年前的事了。
Well, it was three years ago now.
我可以给你十分钟,但你必须和我谈谈
I can give you ten minutes, but you'll have to talk to me
当我试图从我的顶部去除这个卡尔波尔污渍时。
while I try and get this Calpol stain out of me top.
你什麽时候和保罗说话的?
When did you speak to Paul?
几天前。
A few days ago.
他说你听过音讯
He said you'd listened to the audio
并且您希望从该计划中删除。
and you wished to be removed from the scheme.
你们都不想和查理斯·斯通见面。
That neither of you want to meet with Charles Stone.
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
我总是把它留几天,以防万一改变主意。
I always leave it a few days, just in case there's a change of heart.
不,你关闭它。
No, you close it.
你见过他吗?
Have you met him?
查理斯?是的。
Charles? Yeah.
我是中间人,但我主要关心的是什麽对你最好。
I'm the go-between, but my primary concern is what's best for you.
你以为这是为了见他?
And you think that's to meet with him?
我不能做出任何保证,
I can't make any guarantees,
但大多数人,他们找到了更深的理解。
but a majority of people, they find a deeper understanding.
嗯,你一定看过他的记录。
Well, you must've seen his record.
他有暴♥力♥史
He's got a history of violence
在他靠近我女儿之前几年。
years before he even went near my daughter.
是的。但这并不意味着面对面的道歉
Yeah. But that doesn't mean a face-to-face apology
不能改变你的生活。
can't be life-changing for you.
我有点和人完了
I'm kinda done with people
老实说,试图告诉我如何改变我的生活。是的,我明白了。
trying to tell me how to change my life to be honest. Yeah, I get that.
去旅行,跑马拉松。
Go travelling, run a marathon.
再生一个孩子。
Have another child.
人们的意思是好的,但很多时候他们...一点头绪都没有。
People mean well, but too often they... haven't got a clue.
我相信这个过程。
I believe in this process.
85%的人遇到...
85% of the people who meet...
你失去了孩子吗?
Have you lost a child?
不,不完全是。
No. Not exactly.
我的弟弟达雷尔被杀了。
My little brother, Darrell, was killed.
脖子被刺伤。
Stabbed in the neck.
他正在参加一个家庭聚会
He was at a house party
一个女孩让他帮她打开一瓶兰布里尼。
and a girl asked him to help her open a bottle of Lambrini.
他做到了。不知道她的男朋友在房♥间对面看着。
He did. No idea her boyfriend was watching from across the room.
几秒钟后,达雷尔在厨房♥地板上流血。
Seconds later, Darrell was bleeding out on the kitchen floor
来自五英寸的刀伤。
from a five-inch knife wound.
你见过他的凶手?
And you met with his killer?
我是最早做这个计划的人之一。
I was one of the first to do the scheme.
是什麽让你想这样做?
What made you wanna do that?
我跌到了谷底。
I'd hit rock bottom.
和?那次会面,改变了我的生活。
And? And that meeting, it changed my life.
究竟是怎麽回事?
How exactly?
宽恕。
Forgiveness.
这对你来说是不可想像的...我明白了。
That's unimaginable to you... I get that.
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
等一下,雷。
Hang on a minute, Ray.
呃,谢谢你的时间,是的,我会把你留给你的一天。
Erm, thank you for your time and, yeah, I'll leave you to your day.
斯特拉。我希望我能再次见到你。
Stella. I hope I get to see you again.
哎呀,妈妈!啊,这是我的阳光!
Ey-up, Mum! Ah, here's my sunshine!
哦,我不会!哦,交出来。我臭!
Ooh, I wouldn't! Oh, give over. I stink!
马呜呜声
HORSE WHINNIES
你喜欢他们吗?
D'you like 'em?
哦!夜之女。哦,迷人(!
Ooh! Bit lady of the night. Oh, charming (!)
她呼气 你看起来很累。
SHE EXHALES You look tired.
只是我想了很多。我真的没睡。
Just got a lot on my mind. I'm not really sleeping.
好吧,拿一把刷子,卡进去,你可以把自己弄出来一点。
Well, get a brush, get stuck in, you can knacker yourself out a bit.
马呜呜声
HORSE WHINNIES
移♥动♥平
MOBILE PINGS
那是谁?的。。。
Who was that? Er...
你有一个傢伙在旅途中。
You've got a fella on the go.
谁?
Who is it?
耳语:是开尔文。
WHISPERS: It's Kelvin.
开尔文是谁?肯塔基州开尔文。
Who's Kelvin? Kentucky Kelvin.
拥有马厩。得到斯泰森,马刺,喜欢西部片。
Owns the stables. Got Stetsons, spurs, likes a western.
他们笑 哦,他听起来像个陷阱。
THEY CHUCKLE Oh, he sounds like a catch.
好吧,你今晚会见到他。今晚?
Well, you'll meet him tonight. Tonight?
哦,该死,该死。对不起,妈妈。
Oh shit, shit. Sorry, Mum.
妈妈,对不起。生日快乐。
Mum, I'm sorry. Happy birthday.
哦。没事,小鸭子。
Ooh. It's all right, duckie.
有很多事情要做,不是吗?不好意思。
Got a lot on, ain't you? Sorry.
我们要谈论它吗?
Are we going to talk about it?
是的。我把水壶放上去。
Yes. I'll put kettle on.
保罗想见他吗?
Does Paul want to meet with him?
不,当然不是。
No, of course not.
你呢?
What about you?
她呼气
SHE EXHALES
也许和他见面...就算你不能原谅他...
Maybe meeting with him... even if you can't forgive him...
..它可能有助于打破这种踩水。
..it might help break this treading water.
可以説明你和保罗回到正轨。
Could help you and Paul get back on track.
妈妈,你知道他现在和米拉在一起。
Mum, you know he's with Meera now.
也许让你回到办公室,你曾经喜欢那份工作。
Maybe get you back in the office, you used to love that job.
现在吓我半死,你整天开车出去。
Scares me half to death now, you out driving all hours.
妈妈,住手!什麽?
Mum, stop! What?
没事吧?一切都很好。
It's fine, OK? Everything is fine.
你要胡说八道吗?
Are you gonna bullshit me, an' all?
我只想问你自己,姑娘。
I'd just ask yourself this, girl.
你现在很生气...
Way you're livin' now...
..你会失去什麽?
..what have you got to lose?
电视上的男人:「住在这裡的不仅仅是人类。
MAN ON TV: 'And it's not just humans who lived here.'
移♥动♥振动
MOBILE VIBRATES
“克雷斯韦尔一直是数量惊人的动物的家园
'Creswell has been home to an amazing number of animals
“你 通常不会和诺丁汉郡联繫在一起。
'you wouldn't normally associate with Nottinghamshire.
“我们知道这一点是因为...”
'And we know this because...'
移♥动♥振动
MOBILE VIBRATES
喧哗
HUBBUB
室内音乐:The Jam的《Town Call Malice》
MUSIC IN HOUSE: 'Town Called Malice' by The Jam
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
嗨,史黛拉阿姨!史黛拉阿姨!嘿!
Hi, Aunt Stella! Auntie Stella! Hey!
希雅,史黛拉!你好吗?
Hiya, Stella! How are you?
嗷呜。你看起来很可爱,小鸭子!你 没 事吧?
Aw. You look lovely, duckie! You all right?
是的。哦,哦,你不应该有。哦,嘘。
Yeah. Oh, oh, you shouldn't have. Oh, shush.
音乐:Erasure的“A Little Respect”
MUSIC: 'A Little Respect' by Erasure
那麽,这个开尔文在哪裡呢?
Where's this Kelvin, then?
哦,去接你温妮阿姨了。
Oh, gone to pick up your Auntie Winnie.
我会这样做的。
I'd have done that.
他只是想向妈展示他的善意,
He just wants to show your mum his kindness,
这没有坏处。
there's no harm in that.
这有点重!哦,嘘。
That's a bit of a hefty serving! Oh, shush.
今晚,我想看你吃喝玩乐,跳舞欢笑。
Tonight, I want to see you eat and drink, and dance and laugh.
雷米,去给她拿点朗姆酒。
Remy, go and fetch her some rum punch.
啊,她 不 喝酒了,妈妈,记得吗?
Ah, she don't drink anymore, Mum, remember?
哦,当然。对不起,小鸭子。
Oh, of course. I'm so sorry, duckie.
别这样,没事。
Don't be, it's fine.
那麽,额外的空间让炖菜填饱肚子!
Extra space for the stew to fill you up, then!