斯特拉:「她是梅西在马厩裡的伴侣。
STELLA: 'She was a mate of Maisy's from the stables.
“没人找她。”
'No-one's looking for her.'
员警知道吗?他们在乎吗?
Do the police even know? Do they care?
爷爷想见你。为什麽?因为他快死了。
Grandad wants to see you. Why? Cos he's dying.
你叫他米尔菲尔德怪物。
You called him The Millfields Monster.
埃裡克:「前一分钟,他会没事的,下一分钟,
ERIC: 'One minute, he'd be fine, the next minute,
“他会完全失去它。”
'he'd completely lose it.'
你和我一点都不像!完全不像我!
You're nothing like me! Nothing like me!
雷米:「在你说了克莱奥之后,我调查了一下。
REMY: 'After what you said about Cleo, I had a look into it.'
和?“在她失踪前一周,
And? 'A week before she disappeared,
“她报了警。她说她有资讯
'she called the police. She said she had information
她想分享麦西的谋杀桉。
'she wanted to share about Maisy's murder.'
你是谁?
Who are you?
我想你不知道她在哪裡,是吗?
I don't suppose you know where she is, do you?
我有点担心她。我不太瞭解她。
I'm kinda worried about her. I didn't know her well.
贾玛律:「那是谁?查理斯:「那是卡尔·麦凯勒。
JAMAL: 'Who's that?' CHARLES: 'That's Karl McKeller.'
我希望看在我们两人的份上,查理,你不要再谈了。
I hope for both of our sakes, Charlie, that you'll stop talking.
你有一个傢伙在旅途中。谁?
You've got a fella on the go. Who is it?
“是开尔文。拥有马厩。
'It's Kelvin. Owns the stables.'
我还有这个。
I've still got this.
我想这也许能帮你找她。
I thought it might help you in looking for her.
克莱奥:“梅西,你在做什麽?
CLEO: 'Maisy, what are you doing?
“如果他发现我们来过这裡,我们就陷入了困境。
'If he finds out we've been in here, we're in so much shit.'
汽车报♥警♥器发出哔哔声
CAR ALARM BEEPS
视频回声中的笑声
LAUGHTER FROM VIDEO ECHOES
“梅茜,让开。”
'Maisy, get out of the way.'
视频中的笑声
LAUGHTER FROM VIDEO
“克莱奥,过来,过来。”
'Cleo, come here, come here.'
“梅茜,你在干什麽?”
'Maisy, what are you doing?'
视频中的笑声
LAUGHTER FROM VIDEO
克莱奥笑着
CLEO LAUGHS
“你在干什麽?”
'What are you doing?'
笑声回荡着“快。有人来了。
LAUGHTER ECHOES 'Quick. Someone's coming.
“麦茜,来吧,来吧!”
'Maisy, come on, come on!'
星?
Stella?
你在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing in here?
你能停止闪耀吗?
Can you stop shining the...?
我想和你谈谈。
I wanna talk to you.
关于什麽?视频中的笑声
About what? LAUGHTER FROM VIDEO
如果他发现我们来过这裡,
'If he finds out we've been in here,
“我们会沾到这麽多狗屎。”“他甚至不会注意到。
'we're gonna get in so much shit.' 'He won't even notice.
“我做不到。”梅西,快,有人来了。
'I can't do it.' 'Maisy, quick, someone's coming.
嘘!麦茜,来吧,来吧!“妈的。我们走吧。
Shh! Maisie, come on, come on!' 'Shit. Let's go.'
看,我不知道女孩们在做什麽。
Look, I had no idea what the girls were getting up to.
你知道总和是怎麽回事,不是吗?
You knew summat was going on, didn't ya?
什麽?
What?
不。
No.
当然不是。看,我和你一样震惊,爱。
Course not. Look, I'm as shocked as you, love.
你是在告诉我你不知道你自己的土地上发生了什麽吗?
Are you telling me you do not know what is going on on your own land?
我几乎不在这裡度过任何时间。看看它的状态。
I hardly spend any time in here. Look at the state of it.
看,对不起,爱。我......
Look, I'm sorry, love. I'm...
我不知道该说什麽。
I don't know what to say.
不,因为你满嘴狗屎,不是吗?
No, cos you're full of shit, aren't you?
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
泰迪?
Teddy?
“你没事吧?”是的。继续。
'You all right?' Yeah. Go on.
是爷爷。
It's Grandad.
他走了。
He's gone.
“爸爸?”
'Dad?'
是的。感谢您的来电。
Yeah. Thanks for calling.
呃,葬礼将在几天后举♥行♥。
Er, the funeral's gonna be in a few days.
呃,如果允许的话,你会来吗?
Erm, if you're allowed, will you come?
“你可以请求许可。”
'You can ask for permission.'
他在哪裡?“我和他在一起,爸爸,在家裡。
Where was he? 'I was with him, Dad, at home.
“他在睡梦中死去。那是...
'He died in his sleep. It was...
“是啊,很平静,就像。”好孩子。
'Yeah, it was peaceful, like.' Good boy.
泰迪哭泣
TEDDY CRIES
爸爸,你应该来参加葬礼,如果你不这样做,你会后悔的。
Dad, you should come to the funeral cos you'll regret it if you don't.
“我让你上车。” 不,爸爸!
'I'll let you get on.' No. Dad!
“爸!”我得走了。
'Dad!' I've gotta go.
我可以花一分钟时间吗?
Can I just have a minute, please?
杰西:我们的珍妮丝给了我。
JESSIE: Our Janice got me that.
这不是我的那杯茶。
It's not my cup of tea.
嗯,这有点可爱。那麽这个呢?
Well, it's kind of lovely. And what about this one?
种马多少钱?让它成为五倍。
How much for the stallion? Make it a fiver.
这是白天的抢劫。
It's daylight robbery.
大卫·迪金森(David Dickinson)为此扭动他的瓜。
David Dickinson'd twist his melon for some of this.
亲爱的,你没事吧?是的。很高兴看到你。
You all right, darling? Yeah. Nice to see ya.
哦,刚刚上钩了一个。我一会儿见。
Oh, just got one on the hook. I'll see ya in a bit.
你好吗?
How you doing?
是的,我没事。开尔文在哪裡?
Yeah, I'm all right. Where's Kelvin?
他要给我们喝一杯。
He's getting us a drink.
他告诉我,爱。关于视频。
He told me, love. About the video.
看到这一点,一定是适当的震惊。
Must've been a proper shock, seeing that.
打赌你的脑袋乱了。
Bet your head's scrambled.
塔,爱。你来了,爱。嗨,斯特拉。
Ta, love. Here you go, love. Hi, Stella.
你没事吧?
You all right?
不好意思。我不知道你会突然出现。你想要一个吗?
Sorry. I didn't know you'd be popping by. Do you want one?
是的,我会喝杯咖啡,谢谢。
Yeah, I'll have a coffee, thanks.
你说你认识他多久了?
How long do you say you'd known him?
我没有。你从来没有问过。
I didn't. You never asked.
自从他接管马厩以来。大约五年前。
Since he took over the stables. About five years back.
哦,对了。那麽,他很了解麦茜呢?
Oh, right. He knew Maisy well, then?
不要,斯黛拉。
Don't, Stella.
拜託,为了我。
Please, for me.
他不知道。他现在必须这样做。
He didn't know. He's got nowt to do wi' it.
妈妈,它发生在他的土地上。
Mum, it happened on his land.
好吧,这不会让他感到内疚。
Well, that don't make him guilty.
所以,你对此一无所知?
So, you don't know anything about it?
发生的那些事情是在几个小时之外发生的。不在我的手錶上。
That stuff that happened was out of hours. Not on my watch.
无论如何。。。你和保罗认为她在哪裡?
Anyway... where did you and Paul think she were?
你知道吗,在我经历了一切之后,
Do you know, after everything that I've been through,
我想,这一次,你可能会支援我,你的女儿,
I thought, for once, you might just back me, your daughter,
而不是一些傢伙。
instead of some fella.
这不公平。
That's not fair.
无论如何,你是一个会说话的人。这是什麽意思?
Anyway, you're one to talk. What's that meant to mean?
别以为我不知道和那个怪物的这些会面。
Don't think I don't know about these meetings with that monster.
他让你把手指指向除了他之外的所有人。
He's got ya pointing your finger at everyone but him.
你现在是什麽,查理斯·斯通的傀儡?
What are you now, Charles Stone's puppet?
你很可怜。滚开。
You're pathetic. Piss off.
这是怎麽回事?
What's gone on?
有人拿走了这一切。
Someone took it all.
谁?你做了什麽?
Who? What did you do?
我什麽都没做。
I didn't do nothing.
看,贾玛律...
Look, Jamal...
你在外面羞辱了我。
You humiliated me out there.
让我看起来很虚弱,他们都看到了。
Made me look weak, and they all saw it.
他们现在正在撒尿。
And they're taking the piss now.
你有没有参与过,呃,米尔菲尔德的马厩?
Did you ever have any involvement with, er, the stables in Millfields?
你在那裡交易吗?
Did you deal there?
不,为什麽?你听到什麽了吗?
No. Why? Have you heard something?
听着,我们像这样开会,人们正在注意。
Listen, us meeting like this, people are taking notice.
我只是和你说话就冒着很大的风险。
I'm risking a lot just by talking to you.
你不能让我蒙在鼓裡。
You can't keep me in the dark.
梅西和克莱奥是伴侣。他们一起去了马厩。
Maisy and Cleo were mates. They went to the stables together.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
你知道他们是伴侣吗?不。
Did you know they were mates? No.
我从未见过她。
I'd never met her.
他们在那裡一起吸毒。
They were doing drugs together there.
你为他们工作了多久?麦凯勒一家。
How long were you working for them? The McKellers.