敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
查理斯,你今天过得怎麽样?
Charles, how you doing today?
对,我要打开这个。这是我们的录音设备。
Right, I'm gonna switch this on. This is our recording device.
不着急。我知道你已经想过了,
There's no rush. I know you've thought about this,
所以慢慢来,好吗?
so just take your time, OK?
你好,斯特拉。
Hello, Stella.
♪ This inner circle
♪ 这个核心圈子
♪ Is bored of you and me
♪ 厌倦了你我
♪ There's no more detail
♪ 没有更多细节
♪ All that we have seen
♪ 我们所看到的一切
♪ 感谢上帝你爱她
♪ Thank God that you love her
♪ 好东西是真实的
♪ Something good is real
♪ 填满那些空房♥子
♪ Fill those empty houses
♪ 在他们消失之前
♪ Before they'll fall away
♪ 你的谎言
♪ Your lie
♪ 会走开。 ♪
♪ Will go away. ♪
不过,你能温柔一点吗?
Can you be gentle, though?
是的,对不起。喜欢温柔,现在温柔。
Yeah, sorry. Like gentle, gentle now.
好吧。哦,疼吗?是的!好的,对不起。
All right. Oh, does that hurt? Yeah! OK, sorry.
电台脱口秀喋喋不休
RADIO TALK SHOW CHATTER
打赌你在这裡得到各种各样的。
Bet you get all sorts in here.
是的。
Yeah.
停下。我只是摸你的腿。
Stop it. I'm only touching your leg.
快从我身上下来,好吗?
Just get off me, yeah?
你的腿很好,仅此而已。
You got nice legs, that's all.
是的,我知道,但我不...
Yeah, I know, but I don't...
只是不想让你的手在我身上。
Just don't want your hands all over me.
啊,这不是,看。
Ah, this ain't it, look.
不,我认为是的。
Nah, I think it is.
不,不是,保持...什麽?
No, it's not, keep... You what?
她可以留下来,但你需要出去。
She can stay, but you need to get out.
谁,你以为你是在和谁说话,我需要出去?
Who, who d'you think you're talking to about I need to get out?
你想和那个相机打招呼吗?
Do you wanna say hello to that camera?
你 没 事吧?是的。谢谢。
You all right? Yeah. Thanks.
反正他有狗屎头髮。
He had shit hair anyway.
上午!上午。
Morning! Morning.
你好!上午!你 没 事吧?
Hi! Morning! You all right?
给你。
There you go.
哦,乾杯,娃娃。
Oh, cheers, doll.
一杯茶和蔬菜早餐棒,雪儿,拜託了。
Cup of tea and a veggie breakfast cob, Shelle, please.
没关係。乾杯,鸭子。好的,姑娘!
No problem. Cheers, duck. All right, girl!
啊,给我们加几个额外的土豆煎饼,好吗?
Ah, put us a couple of extra hash browns on that, will you?
答桉是肯定的!塔,鸭子。
Of course! Ta, duck.
你好吗?
How you doing?
血腥的长班,就是这样。是吗?
Bloody long shift, that was. Was it?
准备穿上裤子了。这次发生了什麽?
About ready to put my trousers on. What happened this time?
成为每个人都决定的夜晚之一
Been one of them nights where everyone decides
他们想为此血腥地奔跑。哦,是的。谁逃脱了?
they wanna make a bloody run for it. Oh, yeah. Who got away?
什麽?不,伙计,没有人逃脱,不是和我一起追逐他们。
You what? No, mate, nobody got away, not with me chasin' after 'em.
你来了,看看这个。
Here you are, look at this.
什麽?猜猜我在 Tinder 上和谁配对?
What is that? Guess who I matched with on Tinder?
哦,我的上帝。谁?
Oh, my God. Who?
《国王头》中的女房♥东。
Landlady from The King's Head.
你知道,那个听起来像美国人的人。
You know, the one who sounds American.
是的,但实际上来自胡斯韦特。
Yeah, but is actually from Huthwaite.
美国口音:为期两周的加州游轮,
AMERICAN ACCENT: Two-week Californian cruise,
带着口音回来了。
came back with the accent.
她大约50岁,你知道的。
She's about 50, you know.
我不知道,她很髒。
I dunno, she's filthy.
你不应该在你这个年纪被爱咬。
You shouldn't be having love bites at your age.
嘿!你好。
Hey! Hi.
呃......好吧,好吧,我没想到会这麽快。
Erm... OK. well, I didn't expect it to be that quick.
是的,好的。今晚见。
Yeah, OK. See you tonight.
好吧,让我们结束这个。
OK, let's get this over with.
好,呃...只需将其放在餐厅即可。
OK, erm... just set it up in the dining room.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
是的。
Yeah.
查理斯:“你好,斯特拉,保罗。
CHARLES: 'Hello, Stella, Paul.
我想首先说我是多麽感激
'I wanna start by saying how grateful I am
“你在听。”
'that you're listening.'
你 没事吧?是的,我们真的想在这裡听他的声音吗?
You OK? Yeah, do we really wanna listen to his voice in here?
在这所房♥子里?你更愿意去哪裡?
In this house? Where would you rather go?
我不知道。只是感觉...关闭。是的。
I don't know. It just feels... close. Yeah.
看,我们完全控制了这一点。
Look, we are in full control of this.
还行?我们可以随时阻止它。
OK? We can stop it whenever we want.
是的。
Yeah.
“我无法想像你那天晚上所遭受的痛苦。
'I can't begin to imagine the pain you've suffered from that night.
“我在审判期间在你们的脸上看到了它。
'I saw it on your faces during the trial.
录音中的男人歎息
MAN ON RECORDING SIGHS
我想说清楚...我不是在请求宽恕。
'I wanna make it clear... I'm not asking for forgiveness.
“这不是这个意思。
'That's not what this is about.
“那天晚上我迴圈播放...一分钟一分钟...
'I play that night on loop... minute by minute...
希望我能改变它。
'wishing I could change it.
“但我不能。
'But I can't.
“那 我该怎麽办?
'So what can I do?
“我可以说,我对你女儿的所作所为感到非常抱歉。
'I can say how truly sorry I am for what I did to your daughter.
“我想问问你愿不愿意见我。”
'I wanna ask if you'll meet me.'
什麽?他在开玩笑吗?嘘。
What? Is he joking? Ssh.
“当然是通过这个计划。
'Through the scheme, of course.
“我知道我不配得到这个机会,
'I know I don't deserve this chance,
“但 我希望你也能从中得到一些东西。
'but I'd hope you might get something from it too.
“説明你继续你的生活。
'To help you move on with your lives.
“无论你决定什麽,再次感谢你的倾听。
'Whatever you decide, just thanks again for listening.
“查理斯。”
'Charles.'
他终于承认了。
He finally admitted it.
你 没事吧?
You OK?
不。我需要一分钟。
No. I need a minute.
不要,保罗。不要把我拒之门外。请。
Don't, Paul. Don't shut me out. Please.
看着我。
Look at me.
你在做什麽?
What you doing?
不。
No.
他们呻♥吟♥
THEY GROAN
看看我,斯黛拉!
Look at me, Stella!
我想看看你的脸。
I wanna see your face.
我们在做什麽?
What are we doing?
呼吸加快
BREATHING QUICKENS
他们深呼吸
THEY BREATHE DEEPLY
请问我可以喝杯水吗?是的,当然。
Can I get a glass of water, please? Yeah, of course.
她清了清嗓子
SHE CLEARS THROAT
谢谢。
Thanks.
你好!
Hi!
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
看在你♥妈♥的♥份上。
For fuck's sake.
我知道我回家的时间比我们说的要早一点,
I know I'm home a bit sooner than we said,
但我可以在楼上忙碌自己,直到...
but I can busy myself upstairs until...
不,没事,没事。大功告成。
No. it's fine, It's fine. We're done.
是的,我们已经,我们已经听过了。哦。还行。
Yeah, we've, we've listened to it. Oh. OK.
嘿,史黛拉。喂,你 没 事吧?是的。
Hey, Stella. Hey, you all right? Yeah.
怎麽样?
How was it?
呃......他清了清嗓子
Erm... HE CLEARS THROAT
他。。。他承认他做到了。
He... he admitted he did it.
哦,保罗。是的,我明白。而且,呃...
Oh, Paul. Yeah, I know. And, erm...
他,呃,说对不起。为了一切值得。
He, erm, said he was sorry. For all that's worth.
他还建议举♥行♥一次会议。
He also suggested a meeting.
真?是的。难以置信。
Really? Yeah. Unbelievable.
好像我们想再靠近那个男人。
As if we'd wanna be anywhere near that man ever again.
嘿。结束了,完成了。
Hey. It's over, it's done.
我要走了。
I'm gonna head off.
一会见。
See you soon.
汽车遥控钥匙蜂鸣音
CAR FOB BEEPS