我一生中的大部分时间。
Most of my life.
当我们搬到米尔菲尔德时,开始和他们一起閒逛。
Started hanging around with them when we moved to Millfields.
他们的家人收留了我,你知道的。
And their family sort of took me in, you know.
你♥爸♥爸对此有何感想?
How did your dad feel about that?
他不在身边。
He wasn't around.
他是一名卡车司机。
He was a lorry driver.
所以他会在路上呆上几个星期。
So he'd spend weeks away on the road.
当他回到家时,他只是坐在椅子上,睡着了,
And when he was home, he'd just sit in his chair, asleep,
直到再次开车的时候。
till it was time to be driving again.
在我看来,他是如此的软弱。
He seemed so weak to me.
我希望他坚强。
I wanted him to be strong.
我希望他是一个男人。
I wanted him to be a man.
他昨晚去世了。
He passed away last night.
他来到了这裡。我看见他了。
He came here. I saw him.
这整件事,对他造成了伤害。
This whole thing, it took its toll on him.
他死时以为我有罪。
He died thinking I was guilty.
你不能怪他。
You can't blame him.
这是一个开门见山的桉件。
It was an open-and-shut case.
你的DNA无处不在。我看见你了...
Your DNA was everywhere. I saw you...
他们只是在寻找我的DNA。他们已经有了他们的男人。
They were only looking for my DNA. They already had their man.
让我问你这个问题。
Let me ask you this.
那天你上法庭的时候,
When you came to court that day,
你有没有怀疑是我?
did you have any doubt whatsoever that it was me?
他们把我们俩搞砸了,斯特拉。
They screwed us both, Stella.
他们夺走了我的生命,
They've robbed me of my life,
他们始终没有找到杀死梅西的人。
and they never found the person who killed Maisy.
呃,你说是麦凯勒派你来的,那哪一个?
Erm, you said it was the McKellers that sent you, so which one?
我刚刚收到一条包含位址的消息
I just got a message with the address
以及上面汽车的品牌。
and the make of the car on it.
真诚地。
Honestly.
就是这样。可能是他们中的任何一个人。
That's it. It could have been anyone of 'em.
他们都使用刻录机电♥话♥。他们这样做是为了保护。
They all use burner phones. They do it for protection.
所以没有书面记录,没有痕迹,什麽都没有。
So there's no paper trail, no trace, nothing.
你认为麦茜是在收买♥♥麦凯勒一家?
You think Maisy was buying off the McKellers?
我从来没有说过。
I never said that.
你不需要。
You didn't need to.
她惹上什麽麻烦吗?像...
She ever get into any trouble? Anything like...
不。
No.
我会知道的。
I'd have known about it.
你不知道克莱奥。
You didn't know about Cleo.
门锁嗡嗡作响的人:时间到了,伙计们。
DOOR LOCK BUZZES MAN: Time's up, folks.
星。。。
Stella...
..我这裡有一部电♥话♥。
..I've got a phone in here.
右。
Right.
意味着我们可以在这个房♥间之外交谈。私自。
Means we can talk, outside of this room. Privately.
时间不多了,好吗?
Time's running out, all right?
如果你发现什麽,你需要告诉我。
If you find something, you need to tell me.
谢谢你的到来。
Thanks for coming.
杰西:铲了这麽多狗屎。上帝,你应该看到了。
JESSIE: Shovelled so much shit. God, you should have seen it.
开尔文:你知道吗?
KELVIN: Do you know what?
查理这些天真的很开心。
Charlie's really playing up these days.
哦,他很奇怪。你把他吃素了吗?
Oh, he's been odd. Have you put him vegan?
什麽?不。你喂他什麽?
What? No. What you feeding him?
哦!你在这裡做什麽?
Oh! What you doing here?
我请她过来。整理一下。
I asked her to come over. Sort this out.
开尔文,你什麽都不用做。杰西,拜託了。
Kelvin, you don't have to do anything. Jessie, please.
得告诉你一些事情,我希望你们俩都在这裡。
Gotta tell you something, and I wanted you both here.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
我受不了你们两个打架的我。
I can't stand you two fighting cos of me.
我不想骗你,爱。
And I don't wanna lie to you, love.
那就不要了。
Then don't.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,嗯...我们现在要回到几年前了。
Yeah, well... we're going back a few years now.
一天深夜,我在大篷车裡抓到了几个小伙子。
I caught some lads in the caravan late one night.
他们只是在胡闹。谁?
They were just messing about. Who?
我没看到。我对他们大喊大叫,他们腿了。
I didn't see. I shouted at them, they legged it.
我进去了,我看到他们一直在吸毒。
I went in after, and I saw they'd been doing drugs.
以为他们可能会卖♥♥。我不想听到毒品。
Thought they might be selling. I don't want to hear about drugs.
杰西,拜託了。
Jessie, please.
我-我-我真的不知道该怎麽办。
I-I-I really didn't know what to do.
继续。
Go on.
第二天,我收到了社区骑术学校的捐款。
The next day, I get a donation for the community riding school.
我知道干什麽。
I know what for.
不说欠。
To not say owt.
你知道我不会要求很多孩子付钱。
You know I don't ask a lot of those kids to pay.
我只是想让马厩继续运转。
I just wanted to keep the stables going.
说实话,斯黛拉,我很害怕。
Truth be told, Stella, I was scared.
害怕试图让小伙子们继续前进。
Scared to try and move the lads on.
你从谁那裡得到钱?
Who did you get the money from?
我不能冒险告诉你。
I can't risk telling you.
哦。。。
Oh...
来吧,开尔文,把它吐出来。
Come on, Kelvin, spit it out.
罗曼·麦凯勒。
Roman McKeller.
我真的不认为这是一个大手术,斯特拉。
I really don't think it was a big operation, Stella.
只是一些小伙子想要藏匿他们的装备。
Just some lads looking to stash their gear.
在您的马厩里卖♥♥给青少年?
Selling to young teenagers at your stables?
它停止了多久?
How long ago did it stop?
几年前。那天晚上后不久,我抓住了他们。
A few years back. Not long after that night I caught them.
那是在我女儿被谋杀之前还是之后?
Was that before or after my daughter was murdered?
不久之后。
Not long after.
对不起,爱。
I'm so sorry, love.
星。。。星!
Stella... Stella!
门铃响起
DOORBELL RINGS
前门打开和关闭
FRONT DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES
保罗?
Paul?
所以,你不知道她是...吸毒和做♥爱♥?
So, you didn't know that she was... taking drugs and having sex?
当然不是。她当时14岁。
Of course not. She was 14.
我从来没有听过有人叫她米斯蒂。
I've never heard anyone call her Misty.
所以你现在正在调查我们自己的女儿?
So you're investigating our own daughter now?
只要来到这裡,让自己进来,
Just come round here, let yourself in,
只是翻找她的东西。
just rummage through her stuff.
老实说,保罗,我不认为我会受到欢迎。
To be honest, Paul, I didn't think I'd be welcome.
米拉在哪裡?
Where's Meera?
她去和父母呆了几天。
She's gone to stay with her parents for a few days.
如果你问的话,我会让你进去的。
I would've let you in, you know, if you'd have asked.
我当然会。
Course I would.
我一直想和你一起经历她的事情。
I always wanted to go through her things with you.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
你刚刚离开,斯黛拉。
You just left, Stella.
我知道。
I know.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
还行。我明白了。
It's OK. I get it.
我们都以不同的方式处理事情。我们总是这样做。
We both dealt with things differently. We always did.
我不是说我的方式是正确的。
I'm not saying mine was the right way.
我们的女儿在那裡,
Our daughter was out there,
起床...天知道是什麽。
getting up to... God knows what.
我们怎麽错过了?
How did we miss it?
我们怎麽没看出她在演戏?
How did we not see that she was acting up?
她一定是...
She must have been...
..太不开心了。
..so unhappy.
我做了。
I did.
什麽?
What?
保罗,你在干什麽?
Paul, what you on about?
学校发生了一起事件。他们把我叫了进来。
There was an incident at school. And they called me in.
什麽事件?
What incident?
她和阿什娜吵架了。它得到了物理的。
She got into a fight with Aashna. It got physical.
他们吵架了?
They had a fight?
这是怎麽回事?
What was it about?
邓诺。
Dunno.
她不会说。
She wouldn't say.