哦,史黛拉,这太疯狂了。
Oh, Stella, this is insane.
我的意思是,她看起来很受伤。我们需要报♥警♥。
I mean, she looks damaged. We need the ring the police.
她知道一些发生在麦西身上的事情。
She knows something about what happened to Maisy.
我需要找出答桉,保罗。
I need to find out, Paul.
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
她经历了天知道什麽,她需要专业的説明。
She's been through God knows what, she needs professional help.
我知道。无论她经历了什麽,她他妈的都石化了。
I know. Whatever she's been through, she's fucking petrified.
如果我们把她带到员警局,她 就会 关门。
If we take her to the police, she's gonna shut down.
我的意思是,他们只是认为她是个离家出走的人,他们不在乎。
I mean, they just think she's a runaway, they don't give a shit.
他们不会靠近 麦凯勒一家。
And they're not going anywhere near the McKellers.
拜託,保罗。在发生的一切之后,
Please, Paul. After everything that's happened,
我今晚可以留在这裡吗?
can I just stay here tonight?
只是为了让我可以和她说话。请。
Just so I can talk to her. Please.
还行。
OK.
好。但后来我们去员警局。
Fine. But then we go to the police.
是的。
Yeah.
还行。
OK.
爸爸?
Dad?
发生了什麽事?这是 麦凯勒一家吗?
What's happened? Was this the McKellers?
我以为你现在已经走了。
I thought you'd be gone by now.
我只希望你没事,爸爸。
I just want you to be OK, Dad.
你呢?
Do ya?
是的,当然。
Yeah, course.
过来这裡。
Come here.
过来这裡。
Come here.
加油。
Come on.
我可能很快就要出去了。
I might be getting out soon.
史黛拉越来越接近真♥相♥。
Stella's getting close to the truth.
关于那天晚上发生的事情。
About what happened that night.
她发现了很多。
She's found out a lot.
关于她的女儿。
About her daughter.
关于米斯蒂。
About Misty.
爸爸,我...爸爸,我没有...
Dad, I... Dad, I didn't...
你认识一个迷雾,不是吗?
You knew a Misty, didn't you?
我在你的手♥机♥上看到了她的名字。
I saw her name on your phone.
我的意思是,她是你的女朋友?
I mean, she was your girlfriend?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起,对不起。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
你 没事吧?你睡得好吗?
You OK? Did you manage to get some sleep?
没有。
Not really.
我给你泡 了一杯茶。
I made you a cuppa.
笑声迴响
LAUGHTER ECHOES
模煳的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
麦西:「克莱奥,你为什麽还穿外套?
MAISY: 'Cleo, why you still got your coat on?'
因为很冷。不,不是。
Cos it's cold. No, it's not.
泰迪:嘿, 哟,检查树。
TEDDY: Hey, yo, check the tree.
李:该死的,麦茜,这裡真好。
LEE: Fucking hell, Maisy, it's nice in here.
相信我,这就是生活,兄弟。
Trust me, this is the life, bro.
我以为我们是赚钱的人。
And I thought we were the ones making money.
那你把酒放在哪裡呢?在厨房♥裡。
Where'd you keep the booze, then? In the kitchen.
在厨房♥裡,是吗?
In the kitchen, yeah?
哎呀,别碰我爸爸的威士卡。
Oi, don't touch my dad's whiskey.
给你。
There you go.
你够暖和吗?
You warm enough?
保罗?
Paul?
请问你介意把暖气调高吗?
Do you mind turning the heating up, please?
你为什麽对我这麽好?
Why are you being so nice to me?
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
你在找我。
You were looking for me.
来找我。
Coming to find me.
你失踪了。
You were missing.
我不配。
I don't deserve it.
我从没想过会有人来找我。
I never expected anyone to come looking for me.
克莱奥,我们将不得不谈谈发生了什麽。
Cleo, we are gonna have to talk about what's happened.
这个李傢伙,我知道他,他是一个讨厌的工作。
This Lee guy, I know about him, he's a nasty piece of work.
这裡很安全。
It's safe here.
还行。
It's OK.
通过...
Af...
后。。。
After...
..我想告诉你真♥相♥。
..I wanted to tell you the truth.
这就是我报♥警♥的原因。
That's why I called the police.
但李说如果我这样做...
But Lee said if I did...
..他爸爸会杀了我,我不能把他们带进去。
..his dad would kill me, and that I couldn't bring them into it.
我只是。。。我不得不离开。
I just... I had to go away.
为什麽?
Why?
梅茜去世的那天晚上我就在这裡。
I was here the night Maisy died.
什麽?
What?
与李...
With Lee...
..和泰迪。
..and Teddy.
泰迪?就像查理斯的儿子一样?
Teddy? As in Charles' son?
他是梅西的男朋友。
He was Maisy's boyfriend.
其实不然。那是...
It wasn't. It was...
一切都太快了。
It was all so quick.
我们从来没有想过要伤害 任何人。
We never meant to hurt anyone..
她发现泰迪和我背着她在一起。
She found out Teddy and I were together behind her back.
妈的,梅西。我。。。我信任你。
Shit, Maisy. I... I trusted you.
我知道 我知道。对不起。我。。。你应该是我的伴侣。
I know, I know. I'm sorry. I... And you're supposed to be my mate.
她。。。
She...
麦茜生气了,她去找泰迪。
Maisy got angry and she went for Teddy.
你对我动手?
You're having a go at me?
你♥他♥妈♥是个毒贩,泰迪。
You're a fucking drug dealer, Teddy.
我不知道。我没有。。。
I didn't know. I didn't...
我不知道该怎麽办,爸爸。
I didn't know what to do, Dad.
我不知道。
I didn't know.
每个他妈的星期,你都看到我在那裡。
Every fucking week, you saw me in there.
我知道我在监狱里没有机会。
I knew that I wouldn't stand a chance in prison.
我不像你。
I'm not like you.
我从来不想要你的命。
I never wanted your life.
但是你没有给我选择。
But you didn't give me a choice.
过来这裡!
Come here!
你以为你这麽优越?!
You think you're so superior?!
你只是个小女孩,梅西。
You're just a little girl, Maisy.
我其实为你感到难过。
I actually feel sorry for you.
我想告诉你真♥相♥。
I wanted to tell you the truth.
我觉得自己太糟糕了。
And I felt so shit.
但有些日子,我会...
But some days, I'd...
这更容易。
It was easier.
我感觉好多了,知道你不在那裡,
I felt better, knowing that you weren't there,
再控制我了。
controlling me any more.
我可以过我的生活。
That I could live my life.
我自己的生活,爸爸!
My own life, Dad!
泰迪,你做了什麽?
Teddy, what have you done?
你为什麽要杀她?他哭了
Why did you kill her? HE CRIES
爸爸。。。
Dad...
打
SLAP
来吧,我们走吧。
Come on, let's go.
克莱奥,来吧。加油。
Cleo, come on. Come on.
泰迪试图离开,但麦茜失去了它
Teddy tried to leave, but Maisy lost it
并开始说我妈妈的坏话,
and started saying horrible things about my mum,
我只是想让她停下来。
and I just wanted her to stop.
不不不
No, no, no.
你必须试图偷走我的男朋友
You have to try and steal my boyfriend
因为没有人想要 你吗?什麽?
cos no-one else wants ya? What?
即使是你自己的妈妈 也不 想要 你。
Even your own mum don't want ya.
梅西...闭嘴。
Maisy... Shut up.
她宁愿被打出脑袋...我说闭嘴。
She'd rather get smacked out of her head... I said shut up.
你把他弄髒了,这样你就可以给她一些免费的狗屎吗?
Did you shag him so you'd get some free shit for her?
麦茜,闭嘴!你为什麽要对我大喊大叫?!
Maisy, just shut up! Why are you shouting at me?!
砰
THUD
她哭了
SHE CRIES