嗨,史黛拉阿姨!嗷呜。
Hi, Auntie Stella! Aw.
可以再努力一点,不是吗?
Could've made a bit more of an effort, couldn't ya?
她甚至没有戴上任何驯鹿角。
She ain't even got any reindeer horns on.
你们在这裡,在这裡给他们。
Here y'are, gives 'em here.
哦!孩子们,你们觉得呢?
Oh! Boys, what'd you reckon?
啊,她看起来像...更是耶诞节!
Ah, she looks like a... Even More Christmassy!
像驯鹿一样。哈哈!她不就是吗?
Like a reindeer. Ha-ha! Don't she just?
谢谢。谁赢了?
Thank you. Who's winning?
我是!好小伙子。
I am! Good lad.
杰登每天都看起来更像你,不是吗?
Jaden looks more like you every day, don't he?
是的,他做到了,幸运的虫子。
Yeah, he does, lucky bugger.
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
与失踪人员团队一起办理登机手续。
Checked in with the missing persons' team.
他们设法找到了克莱奥最后一次目击的闭路电视。
They've managed to find CCTV of Cleo's last sighting.
右。和?
Right. And?
好吧,她进入了一个红色的高尔夫。全是她自己决定的。
Well, she got into a red Golf. All of her own accord.
所以,这是她认识的人?
So, it's someone she knows?
看起来是这样。
Looks that way.
看不到司机,我也无法很好地阅读车牌。
Can't see the driver, and I couldn't get a good read of the plates.
你对李·麦凯勒有什麽瞭解?
What did you find out about Lee McKeller?
哦,他,呃,几个关于佔有的警告,但没有记录。
Oh, he's, er, couple of cautions for possession, but got no record.
他肯定认识她。他在她的房♥间里。
He definitely knows her. He was in her room.
他必须与它有关。或。
He's gotta have something to do with it. Maybe.
梅西的伴侣告诉我,她,呃,和一个毒贩出去了。
Maisy's mate told me that she was, erm, going out with a drug dealer.
斯特拉。。。听着,我是那个人
Stella... Listen, I was the one
谁认出了查理斯,是吗?
who identified Charles, yeah?
我希望他儘可能长时间地收起来。
I wanted him put away for as long as possible.
警♥察♥告诉我,他们会尽一切努力,
The police told me they'd do everything it took,
这是一个备受瞩目的桉件。如果他们忽略了其他嫌疑人怎麽办?
it was a high-profile case. What if they ignored other suspects?
不要告诉我这是不可能的。
Don't tell me that's not a possibility.
如果我把一个无辜的人扔掉了怎麽办?
What if I've put away an innocent man?
查理。
Charlie.
好吧,罗曼?
All right, Roman?
很惊讶在这裡见到你。
Surprised to see you here.
你没有给我留下太多选择。
You haven't left me much choice.
所以这就是你把你的卡尔放在这裡的原因吗?
So is that why you've put your Karl in here?
他不会在这裡待太久了。
He won't be here much longer.
我的家庭有名声。
My family has a reputation.
我们不喜欢与儿童杀手联繫在一起。
We don't like to be linked to a child killer.
所以无论你在玩什麽游戏,你最好停下来。
So whatever game you're playing, you'd better stop.
我不是玩游戏的人,罗曼。
I'm not the one playing games, Roman.
很抱歉听到你♥爸♥爸的消息。
Sorry to hear about your dad.
你的泰迪熊现在没有人在那裡。
Your Teddy's got no-one out there now.
没有人留意他。
No-one looking out for him.
这与我的孩子无关。
This has got nothing to do with my boy.
你知道这不是这样工作的。
You know that's not how this works.
罗曼,请。
Roman, please.
不要逼我这样做。
Don't make me do this.
哦,查理。
Oh, Charlie.
你好。
Oi.
过来这裡。
Come here.
哎呀,别管他。什麽?
Oi, leave him alone. You what?
把它放回去。
Put it back.
我不是在问你。
I'm not asking ya.
我他妈的告诉你,把它放回去。
I'm fucking telling ya, put it back.
你不必这样做。
You didn't have to do that.
我不会看着别人欺负你吧?
I'm not gonna watch people bully you, am I?
听着,贾玛律,关于以前...
Listen, Jamal, about before...
我不应该这样做,好吗?对不起。
I shouldn't have done it, all right? I'm sorry.
只是有时候,我的...
It's just sometimes, my...
你知道的?
You know?
过来这裡。
Come here.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
好吧?对不起。
All right? I'm sorry.
男子:石头。
MAN: Stone.
你父亲的葬礼已经获准了。
Permission's been granted for your dad's funeral.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
我正要出去。
I'm just heading out.
你轮班了吗?
Are you off out on a shift?
是的。
Yeah.
我只是想让你知道我已经和开尔文完成了事情。
I just wanted to let you know I've finished things with Kelvin.
如果我知道...他允许继续什麽,
If I'd had known... what he was allowing to carry on,
我带着我们的梅西去那裡,我...我知道。妈妈,我知道。
with me taking our Maisy there, I'd... I know. Mum, I know.
我也不知道。
I didn't have a clue either.
她保守了所有这些秘密。一个男朋友。
She kept all these secrets. A boyfriend.
我的意思是,你知道吗?
I mean, did you know about that?
我以为我们比这更近。原来她什麽也没告诉我。
I thought we were closer than that. Turns out she told me nothing.
你年轻的时候对我隐瞒了很多。
You kept plenty from me when you was younger.
这很正常。每个人都会经历它。
It's normal. Everyone goes through it.
这是成长的一部分。
It's part and parcel of growing up.
你和雷米正在爬起来的东西,像小偷一样厚,
Stuff you and Remy was getting up to, thick as thieves,
我只能想像。
I can only imagine.
是的,但她要做的不仅仅是长大的妈妈。
Yeah, but what she was getting up to was more than growing up mum.
我和保罗让她失望了。
Me and Paul let her down.
别傻了。你们是聪明的父母。
Don't be daft. You were brilliant parents.
不。当我知道事情不对劲时,我应该结束事情。
No. I should've ended things when I knew it weren't right.
不能容易,和我们一起住在那所房♥子里。
Can't have been easy, living in that house with us.
你只是在做你认为最好的事情。
You were just doing what you thought were best.
你想给她你没有的东西。
You wanted to give her what you didn't have.
有点稳定。
A bit of stability.
你没有犯过我的很多错误,爱。
You haven't made many of my mistakes, love.
不,但我自己做了很多,不是吗?
No, but I made plenty of my own, didn't I?
看,我前几天说的,不公平,对不起。
Look, what I said the other day, that weren't fair, I'm sorry.
不过,确实如此。
It was, though.
我一直对这些傢伙有腐烂的味道。
I've always had rotten taste in blokes.
不过,开尔文让你很开心。
Kelvin made you happy, though.
是的。
Yeah.
以为这次我得到了一个好。
Thought I got a good one this time round.
过来这裡。
Come here.
我的世界。
My world.
你做得很好,小鸭子。
You're doing all right, duckie.
贝尔通行费
BELL TOLLS
泰迪:「我爷爷过着简单的生活。
TEDDY: 'My grandad lived a simple life.
“这并不意味着这不是一个特别的。
'That doesn't mean that it weren't a special one.
“他是一个体面、勤奋的人...
'He was a decent, hardworking man...
'..长时间工作以养家煳口。
'..working long hours to provide for his family.'
如今,这种情况非常罕见。
These days, that's pretty rare.
对我来说,这是一个英雄。
And to me, that's a hero.
我们没有像我们希望的那样看到他...
We didn't see him as much as we'd liked...
..但在过去的几年裡,
..but these past few years,
我真的不知道没有他我做了什麽。
I really don't know what I'd done without him.
我每天都会想念他。
I'll miss him every day.
我们都会的。
We all will.
因为他是我们中最好的。
Cos he was the very best of us.
和我儿子在一起一会儿?请。好的,我们给你几分钟时间。
A few moments with my son? Please. OK, we'll give you a few minutes.
过来这裡。
Come here.
好吧?过来这裡。
All right? Come here.
那太美了,好吗?
That was beautiful, all right?
太美了。他会喜欢的,嗯?
It was beautiful. He'd have loved that, hm?
你会让他感到骄傲的。
You'd have done him proud.
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of ya.
我需要你仔细听我说话,对吧?
I need you to listen to me very carefully, right?
你完全按照我告诉你的去做。听到我说话了吗?是的。
You do exactly what I tell you. Do hear me? Yeah.
你听到我说话了吗?是的。
You hear me? Yeah.
你必须离开。
You gotta leave.
什麽?你必须离开米尔菲尔德。
What? You gotta get out of Millfields.
你和格蕾丝,你们得回家,收拾行李,今晚就出去。
You and Grace, you gotta go home, pack up and get out tonight.
这对你来说不再安全了。
It's not safe for you no more.
这是麦凯勒一家,不是吗?
This is the McKellers, ain't it?