什麽,你就这麽放手了?你为什麽不对我说什麽?
And what, you just let that go? Why didn't you say anything to me?
我很害怕。
I was scared to.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
我想她已经发现了我和米拉。
I think she'd found out about me and Meera.
他妈的见鬼,保罗,你在开玩笑吗?
Fucking hell, Paul, are you joking?
如何?她是怎麽知道的?
How? How did she know?
她曾经借过我的手♥机♥。
She borrowed my phone once.
我没想过。
I wasn't thinking.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
为什麽我不够,保罗?
Why wasn't I enough, Paul?
斯特拉。。。我对你来说还不够。
Stella... I wasn't enough for you.
你离我远点。
You'd pulled away from me.
你从来没有回家过。
You were never home.
你选择在没有必要的时候工作。
You chose to work when you didn't have to.
我们都知道我们正在渐行渐远。
And we both knew we were growing apart.
不,这不公平。那不是真的。
No, that's not fair. That's not true.
我不能再让你快乐了,斯特尔。
I couldn't make you happy any more, Stel.
麦茜是我们仍然在一起的唯一原因。
Maisy was the only reason we were still together.
我想她知道。
And I think she knew it.
嗨,阿什娜。
Hi, Aashna.
你好。你看起来很聪明。
Hi. You look smart.
我和我妈妈的一个朋友有一些工作经验。
I got some work experience with a friend of my mum's.
这是营销的东西。没想到我会坚持下去。
It's marketing stuff. Didn't think I'd stick it out.
看,谢谢...与我会面。
Look, thanks for... meeting with me.
我只是想问你一些关于梅西的事情。
I just wanted to ask you some things about Maisy.
我听说你们两个在她死前闹翻了。
I've heard that you two had a falling out before she died.
我只是想知道你以前是否见过这个女孩。
I just wondered if you'd seen this girl before.
不。
No.
她是梅西的伴侣。
She was a mate of Maisy's.
我听说他们一起吸毒。
I heard they were doing drugs together.
你和麦茜曾经这样做过吗?
You and Maisy ever do that?
我什麽都不会说。
I won't say anything.
我看到她吸毒。家庭聚会上的药丸。
I saw her taking drugs. Pills at house parties.
你知道她从哪裡弄来的吗?
Do you know where she got them?
她不能再惹麻烦了,所以...
She can't get in trouble any more, so...
她的男朋友。
Her boyfriend.
他叫什麽名字?她从未说过他的名字。
What was his name? She never said his name.
对他隐瞒得很妥当。
Was proper secretive about him.
这就是我们闹翻的原因。
That's why we fell out.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
她翻转过来,攻击我。
She flipped, attacked me.
我不认为她会有这样的反应。我以前从未见过她这样。
I didn't think she'd react that way. I'd never seen her like that before.
她为什麽要这样做?
Why would she do that?
因为我告诉了人们。
Because I told people.
她和一个毒贩出去了。
That she was going out with a drug dealer.
暗色调
DIALLING TONE
查理斯:“是的。我在这裡。
CHARLES: 'Yeah. I'm here.'
呃......
Erm...
..罗曼·麦凯勒。
..Roman McKeller.
“你对他瞭解多少?”
'What do you know about him?'
为什麽?
Why?
女孩们在马厩里服用的药物...
The drugs the girls were taking at the stables...
他与它有联繫。
He's connected with it.
他付钱给店主保持沉默。
'He paid the owner to keep quiet.'
是否确定?
Are you sure?
是的。
Yeah.
我确定。
I'm sure.
“你能听到我说话吗?”
'Can you hear me?'
是的,我在这裡。
Yeah, I'm here.
只是他做事。
It's just he runs things.
大事。
Big things.
这隻是孩子们在胡闹。
And it's just kids messing around.
似乎不是他会参与的那种事情。
Doesn't seem like the kind of thing he'd get involved with.
嗯,这是我们之间唯一的联繫
Well, it's the only connection we have between us
给梅西和克莱奥。
to Maisy and Cleo.
你认为他可能是那个人吗
Do you think he might've been the one
那天晚上把你送到那裡的?
that sent you there that night?
同样,这并不常见。
Again, it's just not usual.
这更像是一个中间人的事情。
That's more of a middle man thing.
但是,是的,这是可能的。
But, yeah, it's possible.
我怎麽去找他?
How do I get to him?
你没有。
You don't.
太危险了。
It's too dangerous.
告诉我在哪裡可以找到他,查理斯。
Just tell me where to find him, Charles.
音乐:The Charlatans的《The Only One I Know》
MUSIC: 'The Only One I Know' by The Charlatans
你没事吧,斯黛拉?
You all right, Stella?
“啧啧,罗曼。
'Ey up, Roman.
没想到你认识我。
Didn't think you knew me.
每个人都这样做。在你的爱人发生了什麽事之后。
Everyone does. After what happened to your lass.
我希望我们能聊一聊。
I was hoping we could have a chat.
是的。我们喝一杯吧?
Yeah. Let's get a drink, eh?
你的酒是什麽?
What's your tipple?
呃,我没事,ta。
Erm, I'm all right, ta.
哦。不过,自助餐。
Oh. Cracking buffet, though.
在曼斯菲尔德路附近开了一家新农场商店。
There's a new farm shop opened just off Mansfield Road.
你应该试试这些香肠。辣,介意。
You should try these sausages. Spicy, mind.
我没事。你确定?
I'm all right. You sure?
是的,谢谢。
Yeah, thanks.
嗯。
Mmm.
我听说你回到了米尔菲尔德。
I heard you were back in Millfields.
是的,断断续续。
Yeah, on and off.
你在监视我吗?
Are you keeping tabs on me?
只是以邻里的方式。
Just in a neighbourly way.
我还听说你正在拜访查理斯·斯通。
I also heard you were visiting Charles Stone.
你这样做是为了什麽?
What you doing that for?
他,呃...通过一个计划伸出援手。
He, erm... reached out through a scheme.
它只是帮助人们处理过去。
It just helps people to deal with the past.
所以,你已经原谅了他,然后?
So, you've forgiven him, then?
它不是那样工作的。它是如何工作的?
It doesn't work like that. How does it work?
呃,你只是了解这个人
Erm, you just get to know the person
然后。。。它可以帮助您尝试找出他们为什麽这样做。
and then... it helps you try and find out why they did what they did.
哦,是的。那你发现了什麽?
Oh, aye. So what have you found out?
你们彼此认识。嗯。
That you knew each other. Mm-hm.
显然,你的家人对他很好,你给了他工作。
Apparently, your family was good to him, and you gave him work.
是的,不过,只有卑微的工作。
Yeah, only menial jobs, though.
不是因为缺乏尝试——他总是四处嗅探。
Not for want of trying - he was always sniffing round.
听起来你不太喜欢他。
Sounds like you're not very fond of him.
哦,他很想取悦。愿意做任何事情,不稳定。
Oh, he's desperate to please. Willing to do anything, volatile.
如何?
How?
他会把事情做得太过分了。
He'd take things too far.
他那着名的脾气。他会失去控制。
That famous temper of his. He'd lose control.
就像他那天晚上所做的那样。
Like he did that night.
你让他做了什麽样的工作?
What kind of work did you have him doing?
鸭子,你♥他♥妈♥的在干什麽?
What the fuck are you up to, duck?
嗯?
Hmm?
和他一起去看望。
Visiting with him.
你认为这一切会把你引向何方?
Where'd you think all that's gonna lead ya?
我只是想找出查理斯·斯通是谁。
I'm just trying to find out who Charles Stone is.
他就是那个杀死你女儿的人。
He's the man who killed your daughter.
您还需要了解什麽?
What more do you need to know?
来吧,我再见。
Come on, I'll see you out.
李,进去吧,帮你的奶奶。
Lee, go inside, help with your nan.
继续。
Go on.
那是我的老大。
That's my eldest.
厚如他妈的,一直都是。
Thick as fuck, always has been.
不过,他是我们中的一员。
Still, he's one of us.
针咯咯加油,贾登。
PINS CLATTER Nice one. Go on, Jaden.
雷米笑
REMY LAUGHS
史黛拉阿姨!嘿。
Auntie Stella! Hey.
嘿。你没事吧?
Hey. You all right?