我不是故意要杀她的!
I didn't mean to kill her!
克莱奥,谁让你...
Cleo, whoever's making you...
..这麽说吧,如果是 麦凯勒一家,
..say this, if it's the McKellers,
你现在需要告诉我,你需要阻止它,好吗?
you need to tell me right now, and you need to stop it, OK?
就别这样了。查理斯做到了。
Just stop this. Charles did this.
查理斯杀死了梅西。他在那裡,斯黛拉找到了他。
Charles killed Maisy. He was there, Stella found him.
我们设置了它。
We set it up.
泰迪:妈的!妈的!李,我不知道该怎麽办。
TEDDY: Shit! Shit! Lee, I don't know what to do.
我爸爸 他妈的要 杀了我们,伙计。
My dad's gonna fucking kill us, man.
李打电♥话♥给他的父亲,告诉他我们做了什麽。
Lee called his dad and told him what we'd done.
他说他会解决的。我们。。。
And he said he'd sort it. We...
我们不知道他们会派查理斯。
We didn't know they'd send Charles.
泰迪永远不会这样做。
Teddy would never have done it.
梅西给我发简讯。
Maisy text me.
她 给我发简讯 说外面有人。
She text me to say there was someone outside.
是我。
It was me.
我给你发短♥信♥,让你回家。
I texted you so you'd come home.
不。
No.
你给我发简讯?
You text me?
看着我。
Look at me.
你?
Did you?
轻声说:是的。
SOFTLY: Yeah.
请。对不起。
Please. I'm sorry.
请。当你找到我时,我想死。
Please. I wanted to die when you found me.
我无法忍♥受它...你要离我远点!
I couldn't live with it... You need to stay away from me!
请。离我远点。请。
Please. Stay away from me. Please.
请。我知道有事。
Please. I knew there was something.
我知道!我就知道!我知道有事。
I knew! I knew it! I knew there was something.
我知道有事,但我没有想到...
I knew there was something, but I didn't think...
拜託,我真的不是故意要杀她的!请!
Please, I really didn't mean to kill her! Please!
请。请。
Please. Please.
你知道我以为我能救她多久吗?
Do you know how long I thought that I could've saved her?
我不是故意要杀她的。我。。。
I didn't mean to kill her. I...
我以为我能救她!
I thought I could've saved her!
你让我觉得我本可以救她,
You made me think I could have saved her,
你♥他♥妈♥杀了她!
and you fucking killed her!
我向他妈的上帝发誓!斯特拉!
I swear to fucking God! Stella!
斯特拉!斯特拉!我向上帝发誓!斯特拉!
Stella! Stella! I swear to God! Stella!
你杀了我他妈的孩子。
You killed my fucking baby.
你杀了我他妈的宝贝!斯特拉!斯特拉!斯特拉!
You killed my fucking baby! Stella! Stella! Stella!
斯特拉!斯黛拉,拜託了。
Stella! Stella, please.
让她离开这裡。保罗,把她弄出去。
Get her out of here. Paul, get her out.
现在就离开这裡!出去!
GET OUT OF HERE NOW! GET OUT!
出去!
GET OUT!
保罗,请把她弄出去!拜託,拜託。
Paul, please get her out! Please, please.
过他妈的男孩!
Over a fucking boy!
他们哭了
THEY CRY
把她赶出家门!请!
Get her out the house! Please!
鲍比:「我们今天在这裡讨论梅西·汤姆林森的谋杀桉
BOBBI: 'We're here today to discuss the murder of Maisy Tomlinson
'2018年12月10日。
'on the 10th of December 2018.
“我们会倾听并尊重每个人的意见
'We'll listen to and respect what everyone has to say
“这样 我们就可以努力从中得到一些积极的东西。
'so that we can work towards something positive coming from this.
“克莱奥,你要求召开这次会议
'Cleo, you've asked for this meeting
“所以 你可以回答斯特拉和保罗可能提出的任何问题
'so you can answer any further questions Stella and Paul might have
“关于 他们女儿的死,并表达你的悔恨。
'about their daughter's death, and to express your remorse.'
当您准备好时,我们可以开始了。
When you're ready, we can begin.
嘻嘻。
Hiya.
你好。
Hi.
我给你弄了杯茶。
I got you a tea.
哦。谢谢。
Oh. Thanks.
我不知道你喜欢它。我不挑剔。
I don't know how you like it. I'm not fussy.
谢谢你的到来。
Thanks for coming.
你看起来不一样。
You look different.
我只是想让你知道,呃...我要走了。
I just wanted to let you know, erm... I'm leaving.
我只需要离开。
I just need to get away.
泰迪呢?
What about Teddy?
我想在一个更好的地方,斯特拉...
I wanna be in a better place, Stella...
..对于泰迪来说,当他出去时。
..for Teddy, when he gets out.
是我的错。
It was my fault.
泰迪从来不想要我的生命。
Teddy never wanted my life.
我做错了很多事情。
I did so many things wrong.
我也是。
So did I.
我们都这样做。
We all do.
你看起来真好。
You look really well.
我仍然有我糟糕的日子,但是...比以前少。
I still have my bad days, but... less than before.
这是什麽东西,嗯?
That's something, eh?
是的。
Yeah.
我想我说茶有点太早了。
I think I spoke a bit too soon about the tea.
是的。他轻笑
Yeah. HE CHUCKLES
那你还在开车吗?
You still driving, then?
是的。它适合我。
Yeah, yeah. It suits me.
♪ 这个核心圈子
♪ This inner circle
♪ 厌倦了你我
♪ Is bored of you and me
♪ 没有更多细节
♪ There's no more detailing
♪ 我们所看到的一切
♪ All that we have seen
♪ 感谢上帝你爱她
♪ Thank God that you love her
♪ 好东西是真实的
♪ Something good is real
♪ 填满那些空房♥子
♪ Fill those empty houses
♪ 在他们掉下来之前。 ♪
♪ Before they fall away. ♪
按 accessibility@itv.com 配音
Subtitles by accessibility@itv.com