梅西和克莱奥是伴侣。
Maisy and Cleo were mates.
他们一起去了马厩。
They went to the stables together.
他们在那裡一起吸毒。
They were doing drugs together there.
你认为麦茜是在收买♥♥ 麦凯勒一家?
You think Maisy was buying off the McKellers?
但是如果你给了他们
But if you've given 'em
给小孩子...米斯蒂不是个小孩子。
to little kids... Misty wasn't a little kid.
“我从来没听过有人叫她米斯蒂。
'I've never heard anyone call her Misty.'
保罗:「学校发生了一件事。
PAUL: 'There was an incident at school.
“她和阿什娜吵架了。”
'She got into a fight with Aashna.'
她翻转,攻击我,因为我告诉人们
She flipped, attacked me, because I told people
她要和一个毒贩出去。
that she was going out with a drug dealer.
伊莲:“你来告诉我如何照顾我的女儿?”
ELAINE: 'And you come telling me how to look after my daughter?'
谁在照顾你的,嗯?
Who was looking after yours, eh?
雷米:「嗯,在她失踪前一周,
REMY: 'Well, a week before she disappeared,
“她 报了警。
'she called the police.
她说她有资讯想分享
'She said she had information she wanted to share
“关于 麦茜的谋杀桉。”是爷爷。他走了。
'about Maisy's murder.' It's Grandad. He's gone.
“葬礼 将在 几天后举♥行♥。
'The funeral's gonna be in a few days.
“如果允许你,你会来吗?”
'If you're allowed, will you come?'
很抱歉听到你♥爸♥爸的消息。
Sorry to hear about your dad.
你的泰迪熊现在没有人在那裡。
Your Teddy's got no-one out there now.
没有人留意他。
No-one looking out for him.
你 得 走了。爸爸,求求你,停下来吧。
You've gotta leave. Dad, please, just stop.
对不起,儿子,我不能。
I'm sorry, son, I can't.
你死定了,查理!
You're dead, Charlie!
查理斯,是我。我想我知道是谁带走了她。
Charles, it's me. I think I know who took her.
他们不是带你去赛格吗?
Aren't they taking you to seg?
不,为什麽不呢?
No. Why not?
卡尔一直闭着嘴。
Cos Karl kept his mouth shut.
他们不希望我孤立无援。他们想离开这裡。
They don't want me in isolation. They want out here.
你不能告诉他们吗?
Can't you tell them?
典狱长?告诉他们你处于危险之中,然后...
The warden? Tell them you're in danger, and...
这已经不重要了。
That doesn't matter any more.
就算他们能保护我,也保护不了我的孩子。
Even if they can protect me, they can't protect my boy.
他们现在会来找他。
They'll be coming for him now.
你好。
Oi.
不用担心。
Don't worry.
他们追求的是我,而不是你。
It's me they're after, not you.
门锁嗡嗡声
DOOR LOCK BUZZES
锁定点击次数
LOCK CLICKS
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
那裡发生了什麽?无。看,别担心。
What happened there? Nothing. Look, don't worry.
对,听着。我,呃...
Right, listen. I, erm...
是的,我遇到了罗曼的小伙子李·麦凯勒。
Yeah, I met with Lee McKeller, Roman's lad.
我想他是梅西的男朋友。
I think he was Maisy's boyfriend.
他是在马厩里给她和克莱奥下药的人,
He was the one giving her and Cleo drugs at the stables,
他们都认识对方。
and they all knew each other.
我认为李杀死了麦西...
I think Lee killed Maisy...
..我想克莱奥知道这件事。
..and I think Cleo knows about it.
我想这就是为什麽他对她做了一些事情。
And I think that's why he's done something to her.
显然,罗曼在掩盖它。
Obviously, Roman's covering it up.
所以。。。
So...
是的。
Yeah.
查理斯,我相信你。
Charles, I believe you.
你知道吗,我从没想过我会听到你说这些话。
Do you know, I never thought I'd hear you say those words.
谢谢。
Thank you.
但一切都结束了。
But it's over.
大功告成。我们现在必须停下来。
It's done. We have to stop now.
你在谈论什麽?我走得太远了,我失去了控制。
What are you talking about? I went too far, and I lost control.
右。
Right.
麦凯勒斯 找到你了,是吗?
McKellers got to you, did they?
我不害怕。我 不会 停下来。
I'm not scared. I'm not gonna stop.
你需要这样做,否则你会受伤。
You need to, or you'll get hurt.
不,不,你...你把我拉进去,
No, no. You... You pulled me into this,
现在你想让我退缩?
and now you want me to back away?
你必须这样做。
You have to.
你要做什麽?留在监狱里?
What are you gonna do? Stay in prison?
我别无选择。现在不是我的孩子处于危险之中。
I've got no choice. Not now my boy's left in danger.
是的,我女儿的生命处于危险之中,记得吗?
Yeah, my girl's life was in danger, remember?
我知道那是什麽感觉。
I know how that feels.
你知道吗?我以前从未大声说过这句话,
Do you know what? I've never said this out loud before,
但那天晚上...
but that night...
'..我出去喝了一杯,因为我就是这样做的。
'..I went out and I had a drink, cos that's what I did.
“然后她给我发短♥信♥,因为她很害怕。
'And then she texts me because she was scared.
你知道我做了什麽吗?
'And do you know what I did?
“我忽略了它。
'I ignored it.
“我没理会。”
'I ignored it.'
笑声
LAUGHTER
我所做的只是想知道会发生什麽
And all I ever do is wonder what would've happened
如果我能回家,
if I could've got home,
如果我读过那段文字,
if I'd have read that text,
如果我能救她。
if I'd have saved her.
现在你想让我退缩?
And now you want me to back away?
我必须找出是谁杀了我的女儿,
I have to find out who killed my daughter,
我希望他们受苦。
and I want them to suffer.
我知道。
I know.
但我再也帮不 了你了。
But I can't help you any more.
你必须帮我去找李·麦凯勒。
You have to help me get to Lee McKeller.
我知道他认识我的女儿——他叫她米斯蒂。什麽?
And I know he knew my daughter - he called her Misty. What?
没有人叫她米斯蒂。
No-one called her Misty.
车,克莱奥,一切都指向这个小伙子,
The car, Cleo, everything is pointing to this lad,
突然间 ,你想 离开吗?
and all of a sudden, you wanna step away?
不要再联繫我了。
Don't contact me again.
好吧?不要再联繫我了。不,你不敢这样对我。
All right? Don't contact me again. No, don't you dare do this to me.
哎呀,查理斯!不要再联繫我了。查理斯。
Oi, Charles! Don't contact me again. Charles.
他妈的!
Fuck!
贾玛律,我需要打个私人电♥话♥。
Jamal, I need to make a private call.
你能给我一些空间吗?
Can you give me some space?
我的手♥机♥在哪裡?贾玛律?
Where's my phone? Jamal?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
他们说是你还是我。
They said it was you or me.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
雷米。
Remy.
“我只有几分钟的时间。”
'I've only got a couple of minutes.'
你收到我关于李的资讯了吗?
Did you get my message about Lee?
“是啊。”
'Yeah.'
还行。你逮捕他了吗?
OK. Did you arrest him?
“以什麽罪名?”
'On what charge?'
车呢?
What about the car?
看,他们能不检查盘子吗?搜索它?
Look, can they not check the plates? Search it?
“不。不,你不能。并非没有逮捕令。
'No. No, you can't. Not without a warrant.'
好吧,那麽,得到一个。
Well, then, get one.
“史黛菈,没那麽简单。”
'Stella, it's not that simple.'
雷米,有一个女孩的生命处于危险之中。就是这麽简单。
Remy there's a girl's life in danger. It is that simple.
“不,史黛菈,没有确凿的证据,我什麽也做不了。
'No, Stella, there's nothing I can do without hard evidence.'
她叹了口气,“现在,看,我 得 走了。
SHE SIGHS 'Now, look, I've gotta go.
“以后见。”
'See you later.'
斯特拉:“你说你被安排好了。
STELLA: 'You said you were set up.'
和我们在一起。
Stay with us.
那天晚上有人把你送到我家。
Someone sent you to my house that night.
谁?
Who?
罗曼:「泰迪现在在那裡。
ROMAN: 'Teddy's out there now.
“没有人在找他。”
'There's no-one looking out for him.'
泰迪:「爸爸?
TEDDY: 'Dad?
“爸爸?”
'Dad?'
尖叫
SCREAMING
啊!
Argh!
啊!啊!
Argh! Argh!
你不要让我这样做,查理。
Don't you make me do this, Charlie.