和我们在一起,查理斯。泰迪:“爸爸。
Stay with us, Charles. TEDDY: 'Dad.'
“爸,请。”“说 吧,泰迪。把它拿出来。
'Dad, please.' 'Say it, Teddy. Get it out.'
只是要小心。
Just be careful.
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
狂欢音乐播放
RAVE MUSIC PLAYS
音乐继续
MUSIC CONTINUES
音乐继续
MUSIC CONTINUES
汽车报♥警♥器发出哔哔声
CAR ALARM BEEPS
汽车警报响起
CAR ALARM BLARES
警报继续
ALARM CONTINUES
但我什至不知道, innit,因为我不是他们中的一员......
But I don't even know, innit, cos I'm not really one of them...
李,有人在搞砸你的车!
Lee, someone's messing with your car!
什麽?
What?
他们他妈的闯入你的车,伙计。
They're fucking breaking into your car, mate.
你♥他♥妈♥的认真?我是认真的!就他妈的去吧!
You fucking serious? I'm serious! Just fucking go!
警报继续
ALARM CONTINUES
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
警报继续
ALARM CONTINUES
你好!
Oi!
妈的!
Shit!
你好!
Oi!
你好!
Oi!
他妈的!
Fuck!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你做了什麽?
What have you done?
消息,从她失踪的那天晚上开始。
Messages, from the night she disappeared.
这证明他带走了她。
It proves he took her.
什麽,来自燃烧器电♥话♥?在你闯入的车裡?
What, from a burner phone? In the car that you broke into?
你刚刚帮了李·麦凯勒一个正确的 忙。
You've just done Lee McKeller a right favour.
位址呢?不用担心。我会确保
What about the address? Don't worry. I'll make sure
它到达了正确的人。雷米,我们现在可以走了。
it gets to the right people. Remy, we could just go now.
用什麽力量?这在我之上。
With what power? This is above me.
我不能碰那个。
I can't touch that.
我们需要把它交给一个可以处理它的侦探!
We need to get it to a detective who can handle it!
雷米,我明白了。我只是不希望为时已晚。
Remy, I get that. I just don't want it to be too late.
只要相信我,好吗?
Just trust me, OK?
斯特拉。。。这些都不是...
Stella... none of this...
..这些都不会 让麦茜回来。
..none of this is gonna bring Maisy back.
看,我求你了。
Look, I am begging you.
在这一切失控之前,我需要你停下来。
Before this gets out of hand, I need you to stop.
现在。
Now.
过来,姑娘。
Come here, girl.
过来这裡!
Come here!
没关係。
It's all right.
你已经为克莱奥做了你能做的一切。
You have done all you can for Cleo.
还行?
OK?
还行?
OK?
现在去休息一下。
Now go get some rest.
是的。
Yeah.
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
监听蜂鸣音
MONITOR BEEPS
查理斯:「但我想要那个星期二。我週二想要它。
CHARLES: 'But I want that Tuesday. I want it Tuesday.'
好吧?是的。
All right? Yeah.
你给谁发消息?又是你的新鸟?
Who you messaging? Your new bird again?
你追你老人家。
You take after your old man.
你们 有,把它放在口袋裡。
There y'are, put that in your pocket.
你会得到50英镑。
You'll get 50 quid for that.
为你和米斯蒂花钱。
Bit of spending money for you and Misty.
是的,乾杯。 反正我要下车了。
Yeah, cheers. I'm gonna get off, anyway.
我会放下 你。你要去哪裡?
I'll drop ya. Where you going?
不,就在拐角 处 ,没事。
No, it's round the corner, it's fine.
你确定?是的。
You sure? Yeah.
监听蜂鸣音
MONITOR BEEPS
嘟嘟响
BEEP
狗屎
DOG BARKS
遥远的音乐播放
DISTANT MUSIC PLAYS
模煳的争论
INDISTINCT ARGUING
门打开
DOOR OPENS
音乐音量增加
MUSIC VOLUME INCREASES
玻璃嘈杂声
GLASS CLATTERS
对不起。
Excuse me.
不好意思。对不起。
Sorry. Excuse me.
你认识这个女孩吗?
Do you know this girl?
克里奥?
Cleo?
克里奥?你在裡面吗?
Cleo? Are you in there?
克里奥。
Cleo.
没事,我是来帮忙的。我是史黛拉。
It's all right, I'm here to help. I'm Stella.
我是梅西的妈妈。你 没 事吧?
I'm Maisy's mum. Are you all right?
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
克里奥?
Cleo?
我已经找你好几个星期了。
I've been looking for you for weeks.
我很高兴我找到了你。
I'm so glad I've found you.
太担心了。
Been so worried.
妈很想见到你。她想让她的小女孩回来。
Your mum's desperate to see you. She wants her little girl back.
我 得 带你离开这裡,克莱奥。
I've gotta get you out of here, Cleo.
不,不,不。我不会回去。
No, no. No. I'm not going back.
不,我不会回去。他们会杀了我。我不会回去的。
No, I'm not going back. They'll kill me. I won't go back.
没有人会伤害 你, 我保证。
No-one will hurt you, I promise.
我知道李·麦凯勒把你留在这裡的一切。
I know all about Lee McKeller keeping you here.
我知道 麦凯勒一家 在做什麽,我向你保证,
I know what the McKellers are up to, and I promise you,
他们不会伤害你。
they won't hurt you.
模煳的争论
INDISTINCT ARGUING
你。。。你不能留在这裡。
You... You can't stay here.
我只是想让你安全。
I just want to make you safe.
请。
Please.
有我们可以打电♥话♥的人吗?
Is there anyone we can call?
是的。
Yeah.
现在不远了。
Not far now.
去我的,给你换洗衣服,吃点东西。
Get to mine, get you a change of clothes, something to eat.
哦,天哪,那是李。他在这裡做什麽?
Oh, my God, that's Lee. what's he doing here?
对,呃,没事。我们还能去别的地方。
Right, erm, it's fine. There's somewhere else we can go.
听着,我们现在不需要说话。
Listen, we don't need to talk now.
我们只会带你进去,帮你清理乾淨,
We'll just get you inside, get you cleaned up,
给你弄点吃的。是的?
get you some food. Yeah?
保罗:这他妈是怎麽回事, 斯特尔?
PAUL: What the fuck's going on, Stell?
我给你留了一些衣服。如果你需要欠,我会在楼下。
I've left you some clothes there. If you need owt, I'll be downstairs.
还行?
OK?
克莱奥:「麦茜!梅西,来吧,天气好冷。
CLEO: 'Maisy! Maisy, come on, it's cold.'
麦茜:“好了,慢点。
MAISY: 'All right, slow down.
“克莱奥。哦,我的鞋子 会 变得如此泥泞。
'Cleo. Oh, my shoes are gonna get so muddy.'
什麽。。。你呻♥吟♥什麽?
What... What you moaning for?
好冷。
It's cold.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
你在这裡干什麽?你为什麽这麽认为?
What are you doing here? Why do you think?
他妈的见鬼了,泰德。 你想再广播它了,伙计?
Fuckin' hell, Ted. You wanna broadcast it anymore, mate?
那你给我弄了几颗葯?
You got some pills for me, then?
是的,我有,实际上。他们是五粒药丸。
Yeah, I have, actually. They're a fiver a pill.
我们四个人做一个滕纳吗?
Do us four for a tenner?
滚开。哦,这裡很冷。
Fuck off. Oh, it's freezing in here.
我们为什麽不回到我的?嗯?
Why don't we go back to mine? Hm?
是的,是的,可以。
Yeah, yeah, can do.
你想来?
You wanna come?
免费房♥子,免费酒。
Free house, free booze.
是的,好吧。
Yeah, all right.
好。你可以开车送我们。
Good. You can drive us.
保罗:这是怎麽回事?她在这裡做什麽?
PAUL: What's going on? What's she doing here?
在我家不安全。
It's not safe at my house.
为什麽?
Why?
麦凯勒一家。
The McKellers.