这就是你对斯黛拉所做的。
This is what you've been doing with Stella.
泰迪,这很複杂。我们不能就这样离开。
Teddy, it's complicated. We can't just leave.
我们找到了工作,朋友,格蕾丝的家人。
We got jobs, friends, Grace's family.
爸爸,我从来没有离开过诺丁汉。我知道。
Dad, I've never left Nottingham. I know.
但你现在必须这样做。
But you're gonna have to now.
只是一会儿。只是躺低。
Just for a bit. Just lay low.
爸爸,你答应过我的。
Dad, you promised me.
你答应过我会处理的,
You promised me that you'd handle it,
你会保持控制权。我在做。
that you'd keep control. I am doing.
你不是。不是这样,爸爸。
You're not. Not if this is what it comes to, Dad.
听着,我所做的一切就是试图保护你。
Listen, all I've ever done is try to protect you.
所以现在就这样做。
So do that now.
停。
Stop.
爸爸,求求你,停下来吧。
Dad, please, just stop.
请。
Please.
对不起,儿子,我不能。
I'm sorry, son, I can't.
我不能。
I can't.
爸爸,你怎麽了?
Dad, what's gonna happen to you?
泰迪。。。泰迪。。。
Teddy... Teddy...
儿子?泰迪!
Son? Teddy!
“哎呀,李。
'Ey up, Lee.
你一直在跟着我。
You've been following me.
看,我需要和你谈谈。
Look, I need to talk to you.
你知道我失去了我的小女孩,每个人都这样做,
You know I lost my little girl, everyone does,
但是,呃,她的伴侣现在失踪了,
but, erm, her mate's missing now,
我不能就这样放手。
and I can't just let it go.
你知道克莱奥,不是吗?
You know Cleo, don't you?
看,我一辈子都住在这个庄园裡。
Look, I've lived on this estate my whole life.
好吧?我认识每个人,他们也认识我。
All right? I know everyone, and they know me.
是的,我明白了。那你在她房♥间里干什麽?
Yeah, I get that. So what were you doing in her room?
给你。
There you go.
你知道麦西吗?问一大堆问题,你这样做。
Did you know Maisy? Ask a shit ton of questions, you do.
你给他们下药,不是吗?
You gave 'em drugs, didn't ya?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是谁?
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你知道,你们都是一样的。
You know, you lot are all same.
你表现得好像我们是卖♥♥东西的渣滓,但你是买♥♥的溷蛋。
You act like we're scum for selling, but you're the fuckers buying.
如果你把它们给小孩子,你就是。
If you're giving 'em to little kids, you are scum.
米斯蒂不是个小孩子。
Misty wasn't a little kid.
汽车报♥警♥器发出哔哔声
CAR ALARM BEEPS
那麽,查理呢?
How'd it go, then, Charlie?
哼?
Huh?
是的,好吧。是的?
Yeah, all right. Yeah?
你闭嘴了,是吗?
You kept your mouth shut, yeah?
你没有和任何人说话,是吗?
You didn't speak to anyone, did ya?
我知道你不会。因为你知道如果你这样做了,你就完成了。
I know you wouldn't. Cos you know you're done if you do.
哼?
Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的死了,查理!
You're fucking dead, Charlie!
点击
CLICK
啊!
Argh!
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
查理斯,是我。
Charles, it's me.
我想我知道是谁带走了她。
I think I know who took her.