反正已经把我一半的伙伴都打晕了。呃。湫。
have already shagged half my mates, anyway. Urgh. Small pond.
又大又高的鱼。
Big, tall fish.
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
音乐:《Good Thing Going》by Sugar Minott
MUSIC: 'Good Thing Going' by Sugar Minott
嗷!
Aw!
这是我们的歌♥。是的。
It's our song. Yep.
来吧,我们跳一支舞。
Come on, let's have a dance.
不,停止它。加油。
No, stop it. Come on.
他呻♥吟♥ 那就来吧。
HE GROANS Come on, then.
♪ Ooh, see that girl
♪ 哦,看到那个女孩了
♪ She does something to my chemistry
♪ 她对我的化学反应做了一些事情
♪ And laid out close
♪ 并佈置得很近
♪ I'm sure
♪ 我确定
♪ She'd raise my temperature
♪ 她会提高我的体温
♪ By three degrees
♪ 三度
♪ Every day, every day, in every way
♪ 每一天 ,每一天,以各种方式
♪ She makes my motor purr
♪ 她让我的马达发出咕噜声
♪ And I reciprocate... ♪
♪ 我回报... ♪
星。
Stella.
What? ♪ My life I dedicate
什麽? ♪ 我奉献一生
♪ To loving her... ♪
♪ 为了爱她... ♪
我知道我不希望这隻是一个...
I know I don't want this just to be a...
交出。
Give over.
是的,交出。
Yeah, give over.
你知道我对你的感受。
You know how I feel about ya.
我只是希望它是对的。
I just want it to be right.
否则,这裡的抢劫会受伤,不是吗?
Otherwise, it's muggings here that's gonna get hurt, in't it?
你怎麽能这麽肯定?
How can you be so sure?
因为你选择了他。
Because you chose him.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我是个白♥痴♥。
I was an idiot.
我们只是孩子,雷米。
We were just kids, Remy.
我知道,但是...
I know, but...
..我以为你以为保罗是,我不知道...
..I thought that you thought that Paul was, I dunno...
..比我好。
..better than me.
不知道为什麽。他是一个右傲慢的刺头。
Dunno why. He's a right arrogant prick.
认为他的可乐习惯还可以
Thinks his coke habit's OK
因为他在晚宴上喝可乐
because he does coke in a dinner party
而不是在酒吧厕所裡。
rather than in a pub toilet.
好吧,当我怀孕时,他确实敲了敲头。
Well, he did knock that on the head when I got pregnant.
什麽?
What?
好吧,我发现他不久前就捡起来了。是吗?
Well, I caught him picking up not that long back. Did ya?
什麽时候?
When?
哦,忘了我说了。
Oh, forget I said it.
我的意思是,我什麽都没说,因为你知道,
I mean, I didn't say anything cos, you know,
你和麦茜等等,但他一直都是可乐头。
you and Maisy and that, but he's always been a cokehead.
对,那麽他从哪裡捡来的呢?
Right, so where did he pick up from?
这不是真的...是麦凯勒一家,不是吗?
It's not really... It was the McKellers, wasn't it?
这些天,每个人都在诺茨转移可乐。
Everyone's shifting coke in Notts these days.
你的意思是我?而且,是的,当然,
You what I mean? And, yeah, of course,
其中大部分首先通过麦凯勒一家。
most of it goes through the McKellers first.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
我希望我们能聊一聊。
I was hoping we could have a chat.
今晚我一直在学习一些东西,
I've been learning some things tonight,
关于你从麦凯勒一家购买♥♥毒品。
about you buying drugs off the McKellers.
雷米把一切都告诉我了。关于什麽?
Remy told me everything. About what?
关于你的可乐习惯。关于他抓住你。
About your coke habit. About him catching ya.
他总是和你有议程,不是吗?
He's always had an agenda with you, ain't he?
她叹了口气,你到底是谁?
SHE SIGHS Who are you to talk, anyway?
他妈的状态,你曾经在晚上外出后回家。
Fucking state you used to come home in after a night out.
查理斯当时为麦凯勒一家工作。
Charles was working for the McKellers.
那天晚上他被送到我们家。
He was sent to our house that night.
现在我发现你一直在从他们那裡买♥♥葯?
And now I find out that you've been buying drugs off them?
我在街上捡到了一个孩子。我甚至不知道他是麦凯勒
I picked up off a kid in the street. I didn't even know he was a McKeller
直到他妈的超级警♥察♥出现。
until the fucking super cop turned up.
好吧,你不能惹这些人。
Well, you can't be messing with these people.
那麽,什麽,你欠他们钱还是欠他们的钱?
So, what, did you owe them money or summat?
你有什麽建议?
What are you suggesting?
啊,你知道吗,我什至没有娱乐这个。
Ah, you know what, I'm not even entertaining this.
这就是你不想让我看到查理斯的原因吗?
Is that why you didn't want me seeing Charles?
因为你在隐瞒什麽?
Because you're hiding something?
你真的想去那裡?
You really wanna go there?
你真的会向其他人扔屎,不是吗,
You'll really throw shit at anyone else, won't ya,
试图逃避真♥相♥?
to try and escape the truth?
你在路上走了两分钟,
You were two minutes up the road,
生气了,
getting pissed,
而不是那天晚上和麦茜在家。
rather than being at home with Maisy that night.
你♥他♥妈♥是个骗子。我会找出真♥相♥的,保罗。
You're a fucking liar. I'll find out the truth, Paul.
三分之三?
Best out of three?
那麽,继续吧。
Go on, then.
我们可以对它下一点赌注,让它更有趣一点。
We could put a bit of a wager on it, make it a bit more interesting.
不不不。那是杯子的游戏。
Nah, nah, nah. That's a mug's game.
来吧,伙计。其他一些人这样做。
Come on, man. Some of the others do.
那批邀请你玩?
That lot invited you to play?
是的。听。
Yeah. Listen.
你在这裡负债累累,
You get into debt in here,
即使从食堂裡拿出几点东西,你也就完成了。
even for a few bits from the canteen, you're done.
右?大功告成。别管那麽多了。
Right? You're done. Leave all that lot well alone.
门锁嗡嗡声
DOOR LOCK BUZZES
男子:那是卡尔·麦凯勒吗?
MAN: Is that Karl McKeller?
男子:就是他,内特?
MAN: That is him, innit?
男子:是卡尔·麦凯勒。
MAN: It's Karl McKeller.
好吧,查理?
All right, Charlie?
好吧,卡尔?
All right, Karl?
那是谁?
Who's that?
是卡尔·麦凯勒。
It's Karl McKeller.
麦凯勒?
A McKeller?
他们为什麽要把他放在这个翅膀上?他需要保护谁?
Why would they put him on this wing? Who's he need protecting from?
这不是他在这裡的原因。
That's not why he's here.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
那你怎麽样?是的,我没事。
How you doing, then? Yeah, I'm all right.
你一直在表现自己?
You been behaving yourself?
我低着头。
I'm keeping my head down.
忙于访客,更像。
Keeping busy with visitors, more like.
听。。。
Listen...
..我不想在这裡...
..I don't wanna be here...
..与 nonces 和强姦犯,
..with the nonces, and the rapists,
和儿童杀手,
and the child killers,
比我需要的更多。
any more than I need to be.
现在,我希望我们俩的缘故,查理...
Now, I hope for both of our sakes, Charlie...
..你不要再说话了...
..that you'll stop talking...
..然后我很快就会再次离开这裡。
..and then I'll be out of here again soon.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
我知道我是你的妈妈,我注定要站在你这边......
I know I'm your mum, and I'm meant to be just on your side...
好吧,那麽,尝试一下。
Well, then, try it for a change.
但是你是如何指责保罗的
But how you've been accusing Paul
与我们梅西的谋杀桉有任何关係
of having anything to do with our Maisy's murder
简直超越了我。
is just beyond me.
你生活在哪个世界,女孩?
What world are you living in, gal?
我实际上认为可能有一些道理
I actually think there might be some truth
在查理斯所说的话中。
in what Charles is saying.
你不是选择相信他而不是保罗吗?
You're not choosing to believe him over Paul?
我总是让你成为,
I've always just let you be,
因为这是一件可怕的事情,发生了什麽......
because it was a terrible, terrible thing what happened...
..但保罗那天晚上也失去了他的女儿。
..but Paul lost his girl as well that night.
我想,有时候,你会忘记这一点。
I think, sometimes, you forget that.
“很抱歉出现这样。”
'I'm sorry for showing up like this.'
米拉:没事。保罗很快就会回来的。
MEERA: It's fine. Paul'll be back soon.