他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
雷米,动起来!让她坐下来吃饭。哦。
Remy, move! Let her sit and eat. Oh.
音乐:《Come on Eileen》by Dexys Midnight Runners
MUSIC: 'Come on Eileen' by Dexys Midnight Runners
哦,是的!这是派对时间。
Oh, yes! It's party time.
让我们拥有它!
Let's have it!
雷米笑
REMY LAUGHS
看看眼前有什麽!让我们拥有它!是的!
Look what's in sight! Let's have it! Yeah!
欢呼
CHEERING
雷米笑
REMY LAUGHS
♪ 来吧爱琳... ♪
♪ Come on Eileen... ♪
今天有人疼。怎麽了?
Somebody's sore today. What's the matter?
♪ 来吧,爱琳
♪ Come on, Eileen
♪ 可怜的老约翰尼·雷
♪ Poor old Johnnie Ray
♪ 收音机里听起来很悲伤
♪ Sounded sad upon the radio
♪ 在单声道中感动了一百万颗心
♪ Moved a million hearts in mono
♪ 我们的母亲哭了... ♪
♪ Our mothers cried... ♪
这是什麽?
What is it?
米拉怀孕了。
Meera's pregnant.
她想等到我们听完录音之后。
She wanted to wait till after we'd listened to the audio recording
在她告诉我之前。
before she told me.
这样...
So that it...
真的感觉像是我们的新篇章。
really felt like a new chapter for us.
是意外吗?
Was it an accident?
不。
No.
我们一直在努力。
We've been trying.
大约前几天晚上...
About the other night...
你没告诉任何人?
You haven't told anyone?
不。妈的嘴巴有曼斯菲尔德那麽大。
No. Your mum's got a mouth the size of Mansfield.
不。不是雷米,或者...不,我没有告诉任何人,保罗。
No. Not Remy, or... No, I haven't told anyone, Paul.
好的,很酷。
OK. Cool.
哦,我他妈的觉得很糟糕。没事的。
Oh, I feel fucking awful. It's fine.
不,我得问你别的。
No, I need to ask you summat else.
继续?她嗅了嗅
Go on? SHE SNIFFS
你吃过事后避孕药吗?
Have you taken the morning after pill?
因为如果...我的意思是,如果你没有...
Because if... I mean if, if you haven't had...
那麽如果,如果我们...我没有,我只是...
then if, if we'd... I don't, I just...
把它吐出来吧,保罗。
Just spit it out, Paul.
我不能再搞砸了,斯特尔。
I can't mess this up again, Stell.
所以,你呢?是的。
So, did you? Yeah, I did.
祝贺。我真的为你们俩感到高兴。
Congratulations. I'm really happy for you both.
室内音乐:《Enola Gay》 by Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
MUSIC IN HOUSE: 'Enola Gay' by Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
“嗨,你已经联繫到鲍比卡特了。请留言。
'Hi, you've reached Bobbi Carter. Please leave a message.'
接听电♥话♥蜂鸣音
ANSWERPHONE BEEPS
她勐地吸气
SHE INHALES SHARPLY
鲍比,是斯特拉·汤姆林森。
Bobbi, it's Stella Tomlinson.
设置它。我会见查理斯·斯通。
Set it up. I'll meet with Charles Stone.
门蜂鸣器
DOOR BUZZER
遥控钥匙蜂鸣音
KEY FOB BEEPS
你不想让保罗或妈和你在一起吗?
You didn't want Paul or your mum here with you?
保罗不想与它有任何关係。
Paul doesn't want anything to do with it.
无论如何,这是我和查尔斯之间的事情。
Anyway, this is between me and Charles.
听着,只是为了让你知道,我不是来提供宽恕的。
Look, just so you know, I'm not here to offer forgiveness.
我只想让他看着我的眼睛
I just want him to look me in the eye
告诉我到底发生了什麽。
and tell me what really happened.
没关係。这隻是第一次见面。
That's fine. This is just the first meeting.
是的,好吧,这将是最后一次。
Yeah, well, it'll be the last.
他们已经为你准备好了,查理斯。
They're ready for you, Charles.
背景蜂鸣音
BEEP IN BACKGROUND
鲍比·卡特、斯特拉·汤姆林森去见查理斯·斯通。
Bobbi Carter, Stella Tomlinson to see Charles Stone.
“我们今天在这裡讨论谋杀桉
'We're here today to discuss the murder
“斯黛拉的女儿梅西·汤姆林森,
'of Stella's daughter, Maisy Tomlinson,
'2018年12月10日。
'on the 10th December 2018.
“中♥央♥电视台将记录这次会议。
'CCTV will record this meeting.
“这是一个安全的空间。
'This is a safe space.
“我们会尊重每个人的意见...
'We will respect what everyone has to say...
'..无论多麽具有挑战性...“
'..however challenging...'
谢谢。 '..我们会保持声音平静。
Thank you. '..we will keep our voices calm.'
往这边来。
Come this way.
“并努力从中得到一些积极的东西。
'And work towards something positive coming from this.
“查理斯,你会解释那天晚上发生的事情,
'Charles, you'll explain the events of that night,
“发生了什麽,你现在对此有何感受。
'what happened and how you feel about it now.
史黛拉,这是希望能给你你需要的答桉
'Stella, this is to hopefully give you the answers you need
“实现 进一步的关闭。
'to achieve further closure.'
你 没 事吧?
You all right?
早上,查理斯。
Morning, Charles.
所以,如果没有问题...我们可以开始了。
So, if there are no questions... we can begin.
查理斯?是的。
Charles? Yeah.
我只能说,我也想让斯黛拉今天离开这裡
Can I just say, I also want Stella to leave here today
有了她应得的答桉。
with the answers she deserves.
嗯,这是一个好的开始。
Well, that's a good start.
你冷,史黛拉?
You cold, Stella?
老闆,我们可以把暖气调大吗?不,不要。
Boss, can we turn the heating up? No, don't.
查理斯,你能告诉我们是什麽导致了那天晚上的事件吗?
Charles, can you tell us what led up to the events of that night?
我们倾向于,只是简单地,从更远的地方开始。
We tend to, just briefly, start a bit further back.
它可以帮助我们轻鬆讨论事情
It can help ease us into discussing things
我们可能不知道。
that we might not know.
你是米尔菲尔德的女孩?什麽?
You're a Millfields girl? What?
奇怪的是,我们的道路从未有过交集。
It's strange that our paths never crossed.
我只是说,事情的结果很有趣。右。
I'm just saying, it's funny how things turn out. Right.
让我们回到那个晚上。
Let's get back to that night.
你能告诉我们偷斯黛拉车背后的动机吗?
Can you tell us about the motivation behind stealing Stella's car?
我问你这个是因为动机往往不那麽个人化
I'm asking you this because often the motive is a lot less personal
比受害者想像的要好。
than the victims imagine.
这是关于将这些部分放在一起。
It's about putting these pieces together.
它可以让人放心。
It can be reassuring.
我刚刚做了...裡面三个月。
I had just done... three months inside.
我需要钱。
I needed the money.
我的情况很糟糕。
I was in a bad place.
那时候我喝了很多酒。
I was drinking a lot back then.
您现在能给我们讲讲那天晚上发生的事情吗?
And can you now talk us through the events of that night?
你的,呃...
Your, erm...
..您的路虎揽胜在驱动器中。
..your Range Rover was in the drive.
人们为这样的汽车支付了很多钱。
People pay good money for a car like that.
我看到灯熄灭了。
I saw the lights were off.
睡得太早了。
It was too early to be asleep.
老实说,老实说,我以为没有人在家。
I honestly, honestly thought no-one was home.
所以我有我的机会,我抓住了它。
So I had my chance and I took it.
我希望我能改变它,但我不能。
And I wish I could change it, but I can't.
我很遗憾我内心的一切,斯特拉。
And I regret that with everything that's inside of me, Stella.
我知道你一定也有同感。
I know you must feel the same.
因为那天晚上离开了麦茜独自一人。
For leaving Maisy on her own that night.
我们要在那裡休息一下。
We're gonna taking a break there.
你没事吧?不。我想离开。
Are you OK? No. I wanna leave.
看,我明白了。他为什麽会这麽说呢?
Look, I understand. Why would he say that?
这第一点可能非常棘手,但我们可以度过难关。
This first bit can be very tricky, but we can get through it.
你仍然可以得到你想要的,斯黛拉。
You can still get what you want, Stella.
相信这个过程。
Trust this process.
这是关于你的...得到你来的目的...然后我们就可以离开了。
This is about you... get what you came for... and then we can leave.
结束。
Fine.
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
查理斯。
Charles.
右。
Right.
查理斯,史黛拉不是来听辩解的。
Charles, Stella isn't here to listen to justifications.
她在这裡,所以你可以承担责任。
She is here, so you can take responsibility.
承认你做了什麽以及为什麽。你能做到吗?
Acknowledge what you did and why. Can you do that?
是的。这就是我要求开会的原因。
Yeah. That's why I asked for the meeting.
这就是我在这裡的原因。为了真♥相♥。
And that's why I'm here. For the truth.
好。我只是想让你知道,我已经面对过我的过去。
Good. I just wanted you to know that I've confronted my past.
我想説明你做同样的事情。
And I want to help you do the same.
这就是它的意义所在,从我们的错误中吸取教训,
That's what this is about, learning from our mistakes,