她会在适合她的时候回来的。
She'll be back when it suits her.
“伊莲!那是谁?
'Elaine! Who's that?'
社会的。
Social.
“除掉她!”
'Get rid of her!'
克莱奥对梅西·汤姆林森谋杀桉有所瞭解。
Cleo knew something about the Maisy Tomlinson murder.
她有没有跟你说过什麽?
Did she ever say anything to you about it?
我认识你。
I know you.
你不是来自社会。
You're not from the social.
你是她的妈妈。
You're her mum.
你来这裡,告诉我如何照顾我的女儿?
And you come round here, telling me how to look after my daughter?
谁在照顾你的,嗯?
Who was looking after yours, eh?
我只是想帮忙。
I'm only trying to help.
这是我的号♥码。
That's my number.
就像我说的,我只是想...説明。
Like I say, I'm just trying to... help.
狗屎
DOG BARKS
“没有人在找她。
'No one's looking for her.
“没有人想念她。她只是一些失控的人。
'No one's missing her. She's just some runaway.'
查理斯:「如果像克莱奥这样的女孩消失了,
CHARLES: 'If a girl like Cleo disappears,
“人们不会问问题。
'people don't ask questions.
“你很好。”
'It's good that you are.'
我去看你♥爸♥爸了。
I went to see your dad.
他为我道歉了吗?
Did he apologise for me?
他告诉我关于妈的事。
He told me about your mum.
他告诉我,是你找到了她。
He told me that you were the one who found her.
这不是她的错。
It wasn't her fault.
没有。我现在可以看到了。
Not really. I can see that now.
她病了。
She was ill.
但是我的父亲,他忽略了事情。
But my dad, he ignored things.
他看到了瘀伤,他听到了她叫我的话。
He saw the bruises, he heard the things she called me.
他一句话也没说。
He never said a word.
然后她死后,他再也没有看过我一眼。
And then after she died, he just never looked at me the same again.
你说你儿子也住在米尔菲尔德。
You said your son lives in Millfields, too.
他们接近吗?
Are they close?
是的,这几年泰迪有点依赖他。
Yeah, Teddy's leaned on him a bit these past few years.
他相信你吗?
Does he believe you?
泰迪?
Teddy?
是的。
Yeah.
你得问问他。
You'll have to ask him that.
门铃响起
DOORBELL RINGS
嗨,泰迪。我是史黛拉。
Hi, Teddy. I'm Stella.
是的,是的,我知道你是谁。
Yeah, yeah, I know who you are.
你想进来吗?
Do you wanna come in?
就通过那裡。
Just through there.
你愿意我问你关于你♥爸♥爸的问题吗?
You OK with me asking you questions about your dad?
是的,是的,当然。这是我至少能做的。
Yeah, yeah, course. It's the least I can do.
他在这裡很受欢迎吗?
Was he popular round here?
是的,呃,他是一阵旋风。
Yeah, erm, he was a whirlwind.
你知道,每当他出狱时,
You know, whenever he was out of prison,
只是一片溷乱。
it was just chaos.
喝酒,聚会。人们有点被他所吸引。
Drinking, partying. People kinda gravitated towards him.
我想你现在对麦凯勒一家没有任何麻烦,是吗?
I don't suppose you have any trouble with the McKellers nowadays, do ya?
不。我和他们没有关係。
No. I ain't got owt to do with them.
自从他倒下后就没有了。我一直保持清醒。
Not since he went down. I've stayed well clear.
呃,你知道,呃,我爸爸,他从来没有提到过麦凯勒一家。
Erm, you know, erm, my dad, he's never mentioned the McKellers
与任何事情有关。
in connection with anything.
他保护了我们的安全。门打开
He's kept us safe. DOOR OPENS
哦,那将是我下班回家的女朋友。她。。。
Oh, that'll be my girlfriend home from work. She...
好吗,宝贝?哦,对不起。
All right, babe? Oh, sorry.
我没有。。。不,不,没事。
I didn't... No, no, it's all right.
我只是在説明斯黛拉,
I'm just helping Stella,
回答几个关于我父亲的问题。
answering a few questions about my dad.
呃,这是格蕾丝。
Er, this is Grace.
查理斯告诉我们你,呃,与他会面。
Charles told us about your, er, meeting with him.
谢谢...
Thanks for...
我不知道,这肯定需要很多...
I dunno, it must take a lot to...
只是想更多地了解发生了什麽。
Just trying to find out a bit more about what happened.
这不是坏事。
That's no bad thing.
我要把水壶打开。
I'm gonna pop the kettle on.
好的,谢谢,爱。我把你们两个留给它。
All right, thanks, love. I'll leave you two to it.
当我和你爷爷说话时...
When I spoke to your grandad...
好吧,他相信你♥爸♥爸确实做到了。
Well, he believes that your dad did do it.
是吗?
Do you?
你要我说什麽?
What do you want me to say?
他是我爸爸。
He's my dad.
查理斯:“所以,史黛拉...”
CHARLES: 'So, Stella...'
..她在问什麽?
..what was she asking?
只是你说的一切她都会。
Just everything that you said she would.
你说什麽?
And what did you say?
你告诉我的一切。
Everything you told me to.
看,爸爸,你知道我支援你,不是吗?
Look, Dad, you know I support you, don't ya?
是的,我愿意。听我说。
Yeah, I do. Listen to me.
我的双手被绑在这裡。
My hands are tied in here.
你是我的眼睛和耳朵。
You're my eyes and my ears out there.
你听到我说话了吗?
Do you hear me?
我爱妳。我靠你。
I love you. I'm relying on you.
我只是不想让麦凯勒一家捲入其中。
I just don't want the McKellers getting involved.
不要担心麦凯勒一家。我当然担心。
Don't worry about the McKellers. Of course I'm worried about it.
我已经控制住了。
I've got it under control.
是的,我以前听说过。
Yeah, I've heard that before.
只是要小心。
Just be careful.
无论您的计划是什麽,请不要忘记我们。
Whatever your plans are, please don't forget us in it.
看着我。我跟你说了什麽?
Look at me. What have I told you?
我已经控制住了。
I've got it under control.
好吧。
All right.
爸爸。。。继续,说出来就好。
Dad... Go on, just say it.
吐出来。什麽?
Spit it out. What?
爷爷想见你。
Grandad wants to see ya.
为什麽?
Why?
因为他快死了。
Cos he's dying.
听着,我想让你见见他,爸爸。
Look, I want you to meet with him, Dad.
请问你会让他来吗?
Will you let him come, please?
爸爸?
Dad?
不。
No.
爸爸,想想...我说没有。
Dad, just think... I said no.
我厌倦了这个。
I'm sick of this.
这将是我收拾残局
It's gonna be me picking up the pieces
如果你离开得太晚了。爷爷死了,你还没有...
if you leave it too late. Grandad dies, and you haven't...
你以为你♥他♥妈♥的在和谁说话?
Who do you think you're fucking talking to?
我他妈的打你一巴掌。
I'll smack you across the fucking face.
我是你父亲。你对我表示一些尊重。
I'm your father. You show me some respect.
我说没有。
I said no.
好吧。
All right.
去给我们喝杯茶。
Go and get us a cup of tea.
是的。
Yeah.
音乐播放
MUSIC PLAYS
“对不起,撞门了。
'Sorry for gate-crashing.
“我只是真的需要见一个伴侣。
'I just really needed to see a mate.
“没有什麽疯狂的计划吧?”
'Didn't have any wild plans, did ya?'
我打算有一个,呃...
I was planning on having a, er...
超级英雄电影超级马拉松今晚。
superhero movie mega marathon tonight.
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
你真是个极客。
You're such a geek.
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
这些到底是什麽?
What the hell are these?
你在干什麽?它们是我的拖鞋。
What you on about? They're my slippers.
他们太可怕了。
They're horrible.
我希望当你的约会到来时,你不要穿它们。
I hope you're not wearing them when your dates come round.
火种怎麽样?他呻♥吟♥
How is Tinder? HE GROANS
我不能被那个聊天吵架,你明白我的意思吗?
I can't be arsed with that chat, do you know what I mean?
还有那裡的所有女孩
And all the girls on there