剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
比如 "你在台上似乎演得很开心啊"
Like, "You really looked like you were having fun up there."
懂吧
Right?
或者 你就找几个形容词
Or... or you just pick adjectives
说的时候拉得很长
and you draw them out really long.
比如这样
Like... like this.
棒 呆 了
Spectacular.
对吧 懂吧
Right? Right?
或者 把这个词说两回
Or... or just say them twice.
魔力四射 真是魔力四射
Magical. Absolutely magical.
懂吧
Right?
还可以大胆地加上手上动作
And go ahead and feel free to use your hands.
那要是烂到无话可说了呢
What if it's so bad you can't say anything?
那你就说
Oh, well, you say...
"简直难以形容了"
"There are simply no words."
怎么样 相信我
Right? Trust me.
这对格蕾丝会管用的
It'll work with Grace.
大多数人都是非常想听奉承话的
Most people are so desperate for compliments,
-他们根本不会起疑心 -嗯
- they won't suspect a thing. - Hmm.
等等 你在看《小鲜肉基伯拉罕》的时候
Wait, you told me you had no words
跟我说你觉得难以形容
when you saw me in "Gaybraham Twinkin".
我是真心在赞美你
And I meant it.
天呐 那真是太好了
Oh, my God. That is so nice.
妮琦 这几周和你在一起真的非常开心
Oh, Nikki, these last few weeks with you have been incredible.
如果以总统的名字来作比的话
And, uh, presidentially speaking,
相比约翰逊[鸡♥巴♥] 我更喜欢布♥什♥[阴♥户♥]let's just say that I prefer Bush over Johnson.
那是对我们这个群体最高的赞美了
That's the highest compliment you can pay someone in my community.
我觉得我也算是这个群体的一员了吧
I guess it's kinda my community now, too, huh?
除非你说的是非裔美国人群体
Oh, uh, unless you're talking about the African American community,
他们依旧拒绝我加入他们
which still refuses to accept me as one of their own.
我打个电♥话♥给珊达
I'll call Shonda.
美国著名非裔电视制♥作♥人
《实习医生格蕾》主创
但是我确实说的是同性群体
But I... I do mean the gay community.
但是 这真的就是你的本性吗
But, um, is that really you either?
你这么说是什么意思
What do you mean?
直女会想对你做我对你做的事吗
Do straight women want to do the things to you that I do?
会的
Oh, yeah.
过来
Come here.
我需要知道你不仅仅只是在尝鲜
I need to know if you're just trying something out.
要是你觉让人看到你和我在一起会很丢人
I mean, if you're ashamed to be seen with me...
我没有觉得丢人
I'm not ashamed.
我上周还带你出去吃饭了
I took you out to dinner last week.
专程去柏林吃的
In Berlin.
你和我在一起过于低调了
You got me on the down low.
你跟你的朋友说过我们在一起了吗
Have you even told your friends about us?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
但我一直在考虑这事
But I've been thinking.
我觉得是时候甩掉那些老朋友了
I think it's time for me to dump all of my friends
换一批和我们一样又黑又姬的
and get new ones who are black and gay like us.
对不起 凯伦 我做不到
I'm sorry, Karen. I can't do this.
我 我想和真正的女同性恋在一起
I... I need to be with a gay woman,
如果你不能全身心地投入这段感情
and if you're not in this 100%,
那我退出
I'm out.
你好 帅老爹 你好 威尔
Hello, papi chulo. Hello, Will.
杰克 我刚刚在想 不如你列个清单
Jack, I was thinking, why don't you make a list
看看你要为婚礼准备些什么
of what you need to bring for the wedding?
别说了 老爹
Hush, papi.
没必要列清单 需要的我都准备好了
I don't need to make a list. I have everything.
我有戒指 新郎装 护照
I have the rings, the tux, my passport...
刚刚更新过
which is up to date.
我很高兴你提前更新了
I'm glad you renewed it early.
麦考伊快出发了才去办
McCoy had to... had to do his last minute,
-因为他... -被委派去伦敦出差了
- 'cause he's... - On assignment in London.
-我们知道的 -懂的
- We know. - Yes.
好吧 还有最后一件事 杰克
Okay, just one more thing, Jack.
我保证
I promise.
你准备好要在祭台上给我的那13枚金币了吗
Do you have the 13 gold coins which you will present to me at the altar?
瞧这家伙
This guy.
我当然准备好了
Of course I have the coins.
那是我第一个打包好的东西
It's the first thing I packed.
好了快出去吧 快点
Now get out of here, all right? Come on.
你什么都不用担心 好吗
Don't worry about a thing, okay?
-好吧 抱歉 -没事
- Okay, I'm sorry. - No worries.
你不知道金币放哪儿了 是吧
You have no idea where those coins are, do you?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我把金币带到「告别单身汉」派对上给凯伦看了
I brought them over to show Karen at the bachelor party.
就放在一个小小的零钱包里
Uh, they were in a little coin purse,
我肯定是弄丢了
but I must have lost it somewhere.
零钱包
Coin purse?
听起来又小又难找啊
That sounds small and hard to find.
该怎么办 该怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?
我觉得你最好绕着房♥子跑几圈
Well, I guess you better run around the apartment
就像个到处乱找的疯婆子一样
like a crazy person looking everywhere.
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐 他说我算是说对了
Oh, my God! He was right about me!
这 我 我...
Here's... I... I...
我就是又健忘又不负责任
I am forgetful and irresponsible!
他说得太对了
He was totally right!
-也很不擅长找东西 -我什么都找不到
- And bad at finding things. - I can't find anything!
这些金币有那么重要吗
What's so special about the gold coins?
我不知道 好像是西班牙的风俗
Oh, I don't know. Some Spanish tradition.
我 我试着上维♥基♥百♥科♥查了
I... I... I tried to Wikipedia them,
但不小心上了「伟鸡百科」
but I accidentally went to Dickipedia
整整看了一晚上
and stayed there all night.
杰克
Jack.
你能不能别晃你手上正在晃的东西啊
Would you stop jingling whatever you're jingling?
我正在努力...
I'm trying to...
你个大混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你很享受这样捉弄我 是不是
You really enjoyed that, didn't you?
是很享受 给你
I really did. Here.
我数过了 只有12枚
I counted them. There's only 12.
少了一个
You're missing one.
嘿 我又来啦
Hey, me again.
我只想说 别管那个清单了
I just want to say, forget about the list.
那些东西都不重要 有你就够了
None of those things matter as long as you are there.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
真是松了一口气
That's such a relief.
除了那些金币
Except the coins.
13枚金币是西班牙婚礼中最重要的传统习俗
The 13 gold coins are the most important tradition in a Spanish wedding.
金币象征着对彼此的信任 婚礼上必须要有
They symbolize our trust, and they must be there.
不过其他的 就随便啦
But the rest, who cares?
一切都可以被取代
Everything can be replaced.
但那些金币是无法被取代的
The coins cannot be replaced.
你或许也听懂了
You probably got that
我刚刚说的"一切" 不包括金币
they were not included when I said everything,
但我就想确保准确无误
but I wanted to make sure.
我有枚金币不见了 罗里
I'm missing one gold coin, Rory.
不 没有报酬
No, there is not a reward.
你找到就给我打电♥话♥吧
Just call me if you find it.
我讨厌我所有的朋友
I hate every single one of my friends.
除了凯伦
Not Karen.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
进来吧
Come on in.
我喜欢没让带礼物却硬要带礼物的人
Oh, I love people who know that no gifts means yes gifts.
是啊 我们又不是才认识
Yeah. We've met before.
你把我最爱的蜡烛拿来了
Oh, you got my favorite candle.
怎么有烂树莓的味道
Smells like rotten berries in here.
好美的蜡烛哦
Oh, pretty candle.
谢谢你们啊
Oh, thanks, you guys.
不如我们把它摆在饭厅里吧
Uh, maybe we put it in the dining room.
-没问题 或者你也可以带去公♥司♥ -好吧
- Uh, we could, or you could bring it - to the office. - Sure.
瞧吧 我很会妥协吧
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表