剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
so stop spinning.
他是个好男人
He's a good guy...
尽管他对什么都抱怨
although he complains about everything.
看来我们母女喜欢同一类的男人
I guess you and I have a type.
我想你了 妈妈
I miss you, Mom.
罗波塔·鲍比·艾德勒
(其扮演者黛比·雷诺兹的真实生死年份)
这次探望你母亲 心情好些了吗
Did you have a good visit with your mother?
是的
I did.
你没跟她说我再婚了吧
You didn't tell her I remarried, did you?
没有
No.
但你不觉得她希望你幸福吗
But don't you think she'd want you to be happy?
当然不会
Absolutely not.
换做是我 也不会希望她幸福
I wouldn't want her to be happy, either.
那才是真爱
That's love.
比分再次打平了
Once again, the score is tied.
现在是最后一个问题了
Now it's time for the final question.
威尔 我最大的...
Will, what is my greatest--
溜进雪儿的拖车 试戴她的假发
Sneaking into Cher's trailer and trying on her wig.
请等我把问题念完再回答
Please wait until I finish the entire question.
不过 没错 那确实是我最大的成就
But, yes, that is my greatest achievement.
但是
But...
我最大的恐惧是什么
what is my greatest fear?
这个很简单
Oh, that's easy.
你恐惧的是永远无法拥有正经的演艺事业
Never having a legitimate acting career.
女士们先生们 伴郎就是我了
Ladies and gentlemen, your best man!
错大了 威尔玛
Ha, not even close, Wilma!
他最大的恐惧是变老
His greatest fear is aging.
拜托 如果他能拿下一个角色 才不会在乎变老
Oh, please, he'd be fine about aging if he can get a single part.
你这话很伤人
Well, this sort of hurts.
你要告诉我他并没有长得
Are you telling me he doesn't look more and more
越来越像安吉拉·兰斯伯里吗
like Angela Lansbury every single day?
好吧 或许还是别...
Okay, maybe we don't just--
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我认识他的时间比你久多了
I have known him way longer than you.
我应该当伴郎才对
I should be best man!
这太傻了 我更了解他
This is stupid! I know him better.
我应该作为伴郎
I should be best man.
你们能不能....打住 打住
Why--would you-Stop, stop it, stop!
打住 打住 打住
Stop! Stop, stop!
为什么要争谁才能当伴郎呢
Why are we fighting over who's best man?
婚姻难道不是直男们
Isn't marriage just some weird thing
为了占有女人而想出来的古怪的形式吗
straight guys came up with as a way to own a woman?
诚然 能占有一个女人是很不错
And sure, it'd be great to own a woman.
她们可以帮你开罐头
You know, to open jars...
或是在你和你男朋友
or to hold your purse
坐摩天轮时 帮你提包
while you and your boyfriend go on the Ferris wheel.
但我们是男同性恋
But we are gay men!
我们来定自己的规则
We make our own rules!
我建议 我们重新定义婚姻
I say, let's reinvent marriage.
没错 把它撕成碎片
Yeah, rip it apart.
扯下袖子 给下摆镶上花边
Take off the sleeves, fringe the bottom,
大胆露胸露肩
and crop the top!
这是我的新规则
So here's my new rule.
我打算选两位伴郎
I'm gonna have two best men.
因为 我们已经争取到了同性恋婚姻
Because, yeah, we got gay marriage,
但我们可以让婚姻基情快乐
but let's make marriage gay!
好吧 两位伴郎我也能接受
Yeah, I can live with two best men.
是啊 我也可以
Yeah, me too.
格蕾丝 你什么时候来的啊
Grace, when did you get here?
诚然 能占有一个女人是很不错
And sure, it'd be great to own a woman.
她们可以帮你开罐头
You know, to open jars...
或是在你和你男朋友
or to hold your purse
坐摩天轮时 帮你提包
while you and your boyfriend go on the Ferris wheel.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe
你的片段模仿上了可可夫人酒吧的转轮条目
you made it on the wheel at Ms. Coco's.
我也觉得
I know!
基佬酒吧的人都在模仿[干]我
Everybody at the gay bar is doing me.
你已经好多年没说过这话了
You haven't said that for years.
亲爱的 我把我们
Honey, I've divided up
在婚礼上要负责的事分工了一下
our responsibilities for the wedding.
你的上面只写着「如果有空就出现」
Well, yours just says, "Show up if avail."
那已经很强人所难了 谁让我爱这家伙呢
It's a big ask, but I love the guy.
-好啊 -你好 格蕾丝
- Hey. - Hey, Grace.
进行得怎么样 是个折磨吗
How did it go? Was it torture?
可以说是五味杂陈 很复杂
Uh, it was a lot of things.
但是很好 真的很好
But it was good. Really good.
谢谢你强迫我去
Thanks for making me go.
早午餐进行得怎么样
So how was brunch?
威尔和凯伦搞了场「了杰」大赛
Will and Karen did a Jack-off
来决定谁做我的伴郎
to decide who would be my best man,
你肯定猜不到谁获胜了
and you're never gonna guess who won.
他们都获胜了
Oh, oh--they both did!
威尔 跟她说说 算了 你还是别说了
Will, tell her the story. Actually, don't.
你肯定说得很无聊 凯伦 你来说
You'll be boring. Karen, tell her.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表