剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
That's not an excuse.
就因为年代不同
What--just because it was a different time,
这样就没事了吗
it wasn't bad?
不行 就是这种借口
No, all that meant
才让那些人逍遥法外
was that people got away with it.
-冷静点 -不 别
- Hey, calm down. - No, don't--
别叫我冷静
Do not tell me to calm down.
-我真的没法跟你去了 -你去哪里
- I can't do this. - Where you going?
他到底做了什么 摸你屁♥股♥了吗
I mean, what did he do? Pat you on the tushy?
不 不止这些
No, he did more than that.
哈利不像是这种人啊
That doesn't sound like Harry.
他固然有缺点 但他是个好人
He had his faults, but he was a good guy.
-他不是好人 -都过去这么久了
- He was not a good guy. - It was a long time ago.
-可能你记错了 -不 我都记得
- Maybe you're misremembering. - No, no! I remember!
那天所有的事我都记得
I remember every single thing that happened that day.
我...我不想谈这事
I-I--wait, I don't want to talk about it.
不行 必须谈
No, we're talking.
那天很热
It was hot,
我把头发扎起来了
so I had to have my hair up,
露出了我从妈妈那里借来的耳环
and it showed off the earrings that I borrowed from Mom
那耳环显得我很成熟
that made me feel really grown up.
后来 傍晚的时候
And then, at the end of the day,
哈利叫我去他办公室
Harry called me into his office.
-你在说什么 -我进去了
- What are you talking about? - I walked in.
他关了门 拉上百叶窗
He shut the door, he closed the blinds,
把我推到墙上
and then he pushed me up against the wall.
格蕾丝 不
Gracie, no.
我想大喊救命
I tried to scream,
但他叫我「安静」
but he told me "Quiet."
之后他开始吻我
Then he started kissing me
摸我
and touching me,
还脱下我的裤子
and then he pulled down my pants,
把他的手指
put his fingers up...
别说了
Stop!
我那年才15岁
I was 15.
我很不想打断你们的欢乐时光
I hate to interrupt the party,
但鲜虾沙拉已经卖♥♥完了
but we ran out of shrimp salad.
我理解
I know.
我和你们一样失望
I'm disappointed too.
之后 我只想逃离他身边
Afterwards, I just wanted to get away from him.
我只想回家
I just wanted to be home,
所以我把抽屉里的钱拿走了
so I took money out of the drawer,
坐计程车回家
and I called a cab.
这就是我偷钱的原因
That's why I stole the money.
你那时候怎么没跟我说呢
Why didn't you tell me?
我怎么说
How could I?
如果你不相信我怎么办
What if you didn't believe me?
如果没人相信我怎么办
What if nobody believed me?
你当时怎么没看出来
Why didn't you see?
你是我父亲
You're my father.
你应该保护我的
You're supposed to protect me.
-我当时不知道 -你应该知道的
- I didn't know! - You should have.
你说得对
You're right!
我很抱歉 格蕾丝
I'm so sorry, Grace.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我没能保护好我的宝贝女儿
I didn't protect my little girl.
没事 爸爸
It's okay, Daddy.
不 事情大了
No, it's not okay.
怎么会没事呢
How can it be okay?
你是怎么熬过来的
How did you get through it?
只要把自己分♥裂♥成两个人就可以了
Well, you just kind of split yourself into two people.
当时被侵害的我
The person it happened to
以及熬过那一切继续生活的我
and the one who gets through the day.
随着年龄的增长
And then you grow up,
生活变得宏大多彩
and your life gets bigger...
那件事的影响也就变小了
and that stuff gets smaller.
-这是你们的水 -谢谢
- Here are your waters. - Thank you.
我知道杯子看起来很脏
I know the glasses look dirty,
不过其实是水脏
but it's just the water.
你跟别人说过这事吗
Did you tell anyone else?
我只对一个人说过
I told one person.
那就好
Good.
我很庆幸你有个最好的朋友
I'm glad you have a best friend.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
我可以
I can.
我再也不会去墓地探望那个混♥蛋♥了
I'm not gonna visit that bastard in the cemetery.
我再也不想听到他的名字
I never want to hear his name again.
对我而言他已经死了
He's dead to me.
对所有人来说 他都已经死了 爸爸
Well, he's dead to everybody, Daddy.
有本事试试看
Just try!
我会抓住你的 小可爱
I'll get you, my pretty,
还有你的小狗狗
and your little dog too!
原为扔麦
扔扫帚
Broom drop.
有谁喜欢这位变装皇后的表演
Who likes the drag queen?
谁喜欢我第二任丈夫的表演
And who likes my second husband,
前提是我的第一任丈夫及时死掉的话
should my first husband die a timely death?
又是一个两难的抉择
We have a new dilemma.
这里从未有过平局的情况
We've never had a tied bitch royale.
你的意思是必须由我来选吗
Are you saying I've got to decide?
或者我们来比赛
Or we could have a contest
看看谁更了解你
to see which one knows you better.
你是说当众来个「了杰」大赛[手♥淫♥]Or you suggesting a public Jack-off?
好了 威尔 该你答了
Okay, Will, this question is to you.
08年的深秋
In the fall of aught eight,
我和一名红发男有过一段轰轰烈烈的短暂情史
I had a brief, but torrid, affair with a certain redhead.
请说出他的名字 我们在哪儿认识的
Tell me his name, where we met,
以及我说我出轨后
and what food he threw at me
他朝我扔了什么东西
when I told him I met someone else.
迪克 码头 鸭子
Dick, dock, duck.
回答正确
That is correct.
尝尝失败的滋味吧 沃克
In your face, Walker!
答得漂亮 威尔
Nicely done, Will.
英俊又机智
Gorgeous and smart.
奥斯卡 我们离婚吧
Oscar, I'm leaving you.
算了
Oh, forget it.
-好了 凯伦 -好的
- Okay, Karen. - Okay.
这题轮到你
This one's for you.
这题和我的「鸡鸡」有关
It is a question about my "Peh-nis."
我对你的鸡鸡比对我自己的还了解
I know it better than my own.
-完全勃起之后 -带劲
- When fully aroused... - Oh, yeah.
比如我看到《男士健康》封面是康纳·麦格雷戈
Like when Conor McGregor is on the cover of "Men's Health"
或者有微风吹裆的时候
or there is a light breeze...
我的尺寸有多大
What is my measurement
以小糖丸为单位
in Good & Plentys?
该死
Damn it.
以甘草糖为单位我倒知道
I know it in Red Vines.
我猜是18粒
I'm gonna say 18.
18吗
18?
那我一定是驴屌♥ 天呐 回答正确
I'd be hung like a, oh, my God, that is correct!
我告诉他了 妈
So I told him, Mom.
但你错了 他的反应还可以
But you were wrong; he did okay.
我想你一定会为他感到骄傲的
I think you would've been proud of him.
他说他很抱歉
He said he was sorry.
我一直觉得
You know, I always thought
我需要哈利向我道歉
that I needed an apology from Harry...
但最后发现 我真正需要的是爸爸向我道歉
But it turned out I really needed one from Daddy.
我感觉好受多了
I feel better.
顺便说下 我在跟一个人恋爱
Oh, by the way, seeing someone.
他是犹太人
He's Jewish
确认过是直男
and straight,
所以不用叨叨了
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表