剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
不是吗
Isn't it?
男孩伤了女孩的心
He broke her heart.
女孩可真惨
Poor her.
可你当时只是在做自己
But you were just being who you are,
却还要担惊受怕
and you were scared to death
害怕世人会发现你的性向
that the world was gonna find out
因此憎恶你
and hate you for it.
你确实开窍了啊
You did get smart.
你也说得对
And you were right.
这就是我从不道歉的原因
It is why I never say I'm sorry.
我一直在扮演受害者的角色
And I have been playing the victim.
所以
So...
我现在想向你道歉
I am going to say it now.
感觉是不是好多了
Doesn't it feel good?
你还是没说出来
Still haven't said it.
我没说吗
I didn't?
真对不起
Oh! I am sorry.
对不起
I am sorry
当初没能陪在你身旁
for not being there with you.
对不起 威尔
I am sorry, Will.
对不起 你最需要我时 我没有守护着你
I am sorry for not being there when you needed me most.
我真的很对不起你
And I am so, so sorry
以前居然从未向你道过歉
that I never said this to you before now.
你是同性恋这件事
The fact that you are a gay man
并没有毁了我的生活
did not ruin my life.
反而让生活更加美好了
It made it so much better.
我的生活也是
Mine too.
你圣诞节真去嫖了吗
Did you really go to a prostitute on Christmas?
我没胆进去
I couldn't go in.
我去了馅饼之家 化悲痛为食欲
I just went to the House of Pies and ate my feelings.
真的 那就是《吃馅饼的同性恋》
Really, that was the inspiration
这一标题的灵感来源
for "Homo with a Pie."
总有一天你会写出那本书的
And you're gonna write that book one day.
如果这书是献给你的 你会看吗
If I dedicate it to you will you read it?
如果你说的看 是指直接跳到有关我的部分
If by read it you mean skip to the parts that are about me
那我肯定会看
I will absolutely read it.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表