剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
So exciting!
我这边有个平民过来了
I've got an incoming civilian.
看着像有钱的白人女性 我会继续汇报
Looks like a rich white lady. Will engage and report back.
耶 耶 耶 耶 耶
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
耶 耶 耶 耶 耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
你好 长官 抱歉 我迟到了
Howdy, officer. Sorry I'm late,
但是我决定去走
but I decided to go over
最颠簸的那段路 走了两遍
the bumpiest parts of the road twice.
这么说吧 本牛仔女郎
Let's just say this cowgirl
是翻山越岭而来
was coming 'round the mountain when she came.
-有什么要帮忙的吗 女士 -我叫凯伦·沃克
- Can I help you, ma'am? - I'm Karen Walker.
这段墙是我赞助的 很好看吧 是不是
This is my portion of the wall. Pretty, isn't it?
我就喜欢让他们求而不得心痒痒
I love how it lets them see what they can't have.
恐怕这段墙不是你赞助的
I'm afraid this isn't your section of the wall.
-是别人赞助的 -这不可能
- Someone else sponsored it. - That's impossible.
我特别要求了这一段
I specifically requested this section
因为这里没收的非法毒品最多
because this is where the most illegal drugs get seized.
我感谢你为让毒品无法进入美国而出的一份力
I appreciate you trying to help keep drugs out of America
谁说我要让它们无法进入美国
Who says I'm trying to keep them out?
这真是太过分了
This is an outrage.
谁那么大胆
Who would have the giant cojones
竟然敢抢我赞助的墙
to steal my sponsorship of the wall?
哟 哟 哟
Well, well, well.
你好 凯伦
Hello, Karen.
我以为 《德州骑警沃克》这部剧
I thought "Walker, Texas Ranger"
因为年龄太大 多年前就被砍了
got canceled years ago because of old age.
我差点忘了
Oh, and I nearly forgot
祝贺你出演《玩具总动员4》了
to congratulate you on "Toy Story 4."
我听说斯坦把你扫地出门了
I heard Stan kicked you out of the manse
就像干枯的风滚草那样
like a dried-up old tumbleweed.
我只是没想到你会被吹到这里来
I never thought you would have blown all the way down here.
还是说你是来看我的墙的吗
Or are you just visiting my section of the wall?
典出历史人物怀亚特·厄普
西部执法者
这段墙是我的 怀亚特·蠢货
It's my section, Wyatt Twerp.
赶快把你的车挪走
Now get these Hot Wheels out of here
别逼我让它消失
before I move them out for you.
-有本事你试试看 -坐稳了 比弗利
- I'd like to see you try. - Hold on tight, Beverley.
「反向牛仔女郎
是一种性♥爱♥姿势」
你即将尝到"反向牛仔"的滋味
Because you're about to try reverse cowboy.
受死吧 你个墨西哥骑跳女王
Take that, you Mexican jumping queen!
-你好 -你好啊
- Hello. - Well, hello.
-你看起来很美 -我也感觉自己很美
- You look great. - And I feel like I look great.
那就没什么能阻止"极乐列车"发车了
Then nothing's stopping the train from leaving the station.
要上车的都已经上车了
All aboard who's coming aboard.
我要查看你的证件
I'm going to need to see you papers.
等等 我把画风一下子带歪了
Wait, I just took it to a weird Nazi place.
好了 直接开始吧
All right, let's do this.
对了 顺便说下
Oh, oh, by the way.
-买♥♥给你事后享用 -好
- A little something for later. - Okay.
我的天 你去了城市三明治
Oh, my God! You went to City Sandwich!
-是啊 我做的不错吧 -非常棒
- Yeah, I did good, huh? - Oh, so good.
-老天 我还挺想念那里的 -什么意思
- Oh, God, I miss that place. - What do you mean?
-它一直在那里没变过啊 -说来也有趣
- It didn't go anywhere. - Oh, well, it's kind of funny.
我睡过那里的一名员工
I slept with a guy who works there,
之后他就有点 粘人
and he got kind of-- kind of clingy.
你睡过那里的员工
You slept with a guy who works there?
是啊 他做的三明治特别好吃
Yeah, he made such good sandwiches,
我以为自己喜欢上了他
I thought I was into him,
事后才发现喜欢的只是三明治而已
but it was definitely just the sandwich.
打住 打住 打住 打住
Wait, wait, wait, wait. The...
你睡了做三明治的那个人
The guy who makes the sandwiches?
留胡子那个 你是指布莱恩吗
With the beard? You mean Brian?
你认识布莱恩吗
You know Brian?
是的
Yeah.
我当然认识布莱恩
Of course I know Brian!
布莱恩是我的好兄弟
Brian's my guy!
他曾经也跟我"好"过
Well, I guess he was kind of my guy too.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
我没想到你会吃醋
I can't believe you're this jealous.
不 不 不 我不是吃醋
No, no, no. I'm not jealous, okay?
只是意识到你睡过一个我认识的人
It's just that you slept with someone I know
他还刚碰过我的食物
who just touched my meat.
你到底在说些什么
What are we even talking about?
我也不知道
I don't know.
所以我们不会...那个...
So we're not--we're not--
那你以为呢
What do you think?
美味啊 布莱恩又赢了
Delicious. Brian wins again.
斯凯普不能在德州的教堂唱那么基佬的歌♥
Skip can't sing a song that gay in a Texas church.
这会给他留下一辈子的创伤 心灵上 甚至...
He'll be scarred for life. Figuratively, and maybe even--
另一个词是什么来着 我忘了
What's the other one? I can't remember.
-你是指"肉体上" -没错 我真的
- You mean "Literally"? - Yes, well, I literally
想不起来对应"心灵上"的那个词是什么
can't remember the opposite of "Figuratively."
-我该怎么办 -你在纠结些什么
- What am I going to do? - What are you talking about?
是你将他从转化营拯救出来
You're the one who rescued him from that conversion camp
给了他活出自我的勇气
and gave him the courage to be who he is.
那是在纽约 不是德州
In New York. Not in Texas.
他们有揍同性恋小孩的运动项目
They beat up gay kids for sport here.
你没看过《胜利之光》吗
Haven't you ever seen "Friday Night Lights"?
看过 但我敢肯定你没看过
Yes, but I'm pretty sure you haven't.
学会避免成为众矢之的
Learning how not to be a target
和学做这个动作一样是身为同性恋必须掌握的
is just as much a part of being gay as learning how to do this.
看你害我做了什么
See what you made me do?
你知道我情绪激动时都会高踢腿
You know I always high kick when I'm emotional.
杰克 你有没有想过
Jack, have you ever wondered
为什么我不是世界著名的摇滚明星
why I'm not a world-famous rock star?
因为你不会唱 不会跳 脚踝有赘肉
Can't sing, can't dance, cankles?
那是1980年的秋天 年轻的威尔·楚门
It was the fall of 1980, and a young Will Truman
躲在佩里艾利斯牌的床单下哭泣
was crying into his Perry Ellis sheets
因为母亲不让他扮成皇后乐队的弗莱迪·默克里
because his mother wouldn't let him do the talent contest
参加才艺表演大赛
dressed as Freddie Mercury from Queen.
她说如果挨揍了就是我自找的
She said it was my own fault if I got beat up.
当我不听劝告参加了比赛
And when I signed up anyway,
她就把我的假胡子和假牙藏起来了
she hid my moustache and fake teeth.
怪不得你从来没跟我提起过这事
I see why you never told me that story.
是啊 太痛苦了
Yeah, painful.
太长了
It's long.
学会长话短说 威尔
Learn to edit, Will.
杰克 这是我真实的经历
Jack, this is my origin story.
我 独自一人
Me, alone,
对着特种部队玩具小兵唱《波西米亚狂想曲》
singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" to my GI Joes,
他们在部队休假时相遇 然后相爱了
who met while on leave and fell in love.
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you know how that felt?
努力想成为皇后
Trying to be a queen,
却得不到我爱的人的支持
and not being supported by someone I love?
那给我的心灵留下了永不磨灭的创伤
It left a mark that I've never completely gotten over.
-他会被霸凌的 -也许吧
- He'll get bullied. - Maybe.
没错 那确实很糟糕
And that would be horrible.
但他想要活出自我 你需要支持他
But he needs to live his truth, and you need to support him.
这些在美国都好说
That all makes sense in America.
但这里可是德州
But this is Texas!
县拘留所
真是太荒谬了
This is preposterous!
我能被指控犯了什么罪
What am I even being charged with?
逃离儿童生日蛋糕现场
Fleeing the scene of a child's birthday cake.
以及盗取了我的墙
And stealing my wall.
莱斯利先生 可以跟我过来吗
Mr. Leslie, can you come with me?
我可以
I will.
没必要对我太过暴♥力♥
There's no need for excessive force.
除非你有这方面的癖好
Unless that's what you're into.
这地方真是糟透了
This place is pretty miserable.
除非
Unless...
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表