剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
我一遍遍地听着我们的歌♥
and listening to our song over and over.
我怎么会没看出来你是基佬呢
How could I not see it?
我们的歌♥可是《舞蹈女王》啊
Our song was Dancing Queen.
这封信比较短
This is a short one.
"格蕾丝 我很抱歉
"Grace, I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉"
I'm just so sorry."
-真悲伤 -是啊
- So sad. - I know.
然后给你写了那封很长的
And then I wrote you that big long one.
够呛 是吧
Oof, huh?
嗯 我都没勇气打开
Yeah, I couldn't even open it.
你...
You di--
你没看吗
You didn't read it?
-没有 我没勇气 -真的假的
- No, I couldn't. - Really?
要是我收到这么厚厚的一封信
'Cause if I had gotten a letter this thick
还弥漫着白钻香水的味道 我肯定很好奇
scented in white diamonds, I'd have been a little curious.
威尔 我当时伤心欲绝好吗
Will, I was devastated.
我甚至还想过要不要当女同好了
I mean, I even considered being a lesbian
但女人太难搞了
but women are a lot of work.
你居然还在开玩笑
I can't believe you're joking.
我写信的时候哭得可惨了
I cried when I wrote this letter.
你哭 我们都清楚谁才哭得惨
You cried? I think we know who was crying.
算了 我们现在很好 都过去了
But come on, we're good. We got through it.
你都道歉了
You apologized.
是啊
Yeah.
一遍又一遍
Over and over again.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们从没聊过这个
We never talk about this
但这好像是你我的相处模式
but that's kind of our dynamic, isn't it?
我总是对你说抱歉 但你从来不说
That I always say I'm sorry. You never say it.
就像我不断向你道歉
It's like I'm constantly apologizing
是因为最初是我伤害了你
for the original sin of hurting you.
-我... -就是这样的
- Okay, I-- - No, that's true. That's true.
你从来不用道歉 因为你是受害者
And you never have to apologize because you're the victim.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这都是因为之前杏仁酱的事吗
Is this about your almond thing?
我说了抱歉了
I said I'm sorry.
不 你没说
No, you didn't.
你从不道歉
You never do.
你为什么要因为
Why are you getting so mad
这么久远的事情发火
about something that happened a million years ago?
因为你没看我写给你的信
'Cause you didn't read my letter.
你根本没想过
You didn't even think that maybe
或许当时我也很难过
I was going through something, too.
或许我需要我最好的朋友
Maybe I needed my best friend.
好吧 我看
Okay, fine. I'll read it.
给我吧
Give it to me.
不
No.
干嘛不
What do you mean, "No."
你没机会了
You had your chance.
不不不 你不会出去的
No, no, no, no. You're not going out there.
-是吗 -当然
- Aren't I? - Nope.
雨这么大 而且你还穿着
It is pouring rain and you are wearing
麂皮莫卡辛鞋
your suede driving moccasins.
我才不在乎
I don't care.
好吧 我很在乎
Okay, yes, I care. I care.
你不是真那么做了吧
You did not just do that.
你说呢
Oh, didn't I?
他头一次扔东西不像个娘们 居然是这一次
The one time he doesn't throw like a girl.
蒂默太太
Mrs. Timmer?
你在这儿呢
Oh, there you are.
帽子不错
I like your hat.
是药店的塑料袋
It's a Duane Reade bag.
随口表扬 你听就是了
Just take the compliment.
总之 这封信掉到我家阳台了
Anyway, this envelope landed on my terrace.
天啊 我在大楼里跑上跑下
Oh, God, I've been running up and down the block
就是在找这个
looking for this.
你打开了
You opened it?
不然要怎么看内容
How else could I have read it?
亲爱的 你也应该看看
Listen, doll, you should read it too.
稍稍剧透一下
Without giving too much away,
信里解释了为什么你跟你丈夫
it explains why you and your husband
一直没有孩子
don't have any children.
你准备听从罗莎丽奥的建议
Are you going to take Rosario's advice
喷上这款九号♥爱神香水
and spray on some of this love potion Numero Nueve
重返情场吗
and get back out there?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
你没听到她说的吗
Didn't you hear Rosie?
听到了 但真是她说的吗
I did, but did I?
我怎么知道你是不是在哄骗我
I mean how do I know that I wasn't just your mark
故意说我想听的话
and you weren't just telling me what I wanted to hear.
你怎么可以那样说
How can you say that?
你意思是 你吻我的时候
Are you telling me when you kissed me
没尝到我齿间由洁厕灵 女士香烟
you didn't taste 409, Virginia Slims,
以及一点鹿肉干混合而成的美妙滋味吗
and a little whiff of venison jerky?
大脑会欺骗人
Well, the mind plays tricks.
那些电闪和雷鸣
The lightning, the thunder,
还有我体内积攒了几十年的酒精
decades of hard drinking.
它们的完美结合让我产生了幻觉
It was a perfect storm.
但我跟你说 她真的回来了
But I'm telling you, she was here.
你说是就是吧
Sure, honey.
你的态度真的让我很受伤
Well, I am saddened by your attitude.
空有大胸 却没有半点信仰
Ye of big boobs and little faith.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
懂你意思了
Message received.
我会继续尝试的
I'll keep trying.
格蕾丝
Grace?
我是世上最糟糕的人
I'm the worst person in the world.
我读了你写的信
I read your letter.
进屋说吧
Come on inside.
我不能进去
I can't go inside.
我不配进去 我是个人♥渣♥
I don't deserve to go inside. I'm horrible.
格蕾丝 如果我们不让人♥渣♥进屋
Grace, if we never let horrible people in our apartment,
凯伦就永远没法进来了
we'd never see Karen.
这话在理
That's true.
我以前怎么没读这封信呢
How did I not read this letter?
我是说 你出柜以后经历了这么多事情
I mean, you went through so much after you came out
我却没陪在你身边
and I wasn't there for you.
我们可以不谈这事的
We don't have to talk about it.
不行 要谈 我一定得谈
No, we do. I have to.
你当时受尽折磨
You were tortured.
我却从未考虑过这一点
And I never even thought about that.
当我读到你写的这一段
When I got to the part where you write,
「格蕾丝 我不想当同性恋
"Grace. I don't want to be gay.
我只想做个正常人」
I just wish I was normal."
天呐 威尔
Oh my god, Will.
我的心都碎了
That broke my heart.
还有这一段你写道
And then the part where you said
曾想过自残
that you were thinking about hurting yourself?
你是说真的吗
I mean, is that true?
亲爱的
Sweetie?
事情都过去很久了
It was a long time ago.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
这可能整整迟了30年
This might be 30 years too late.
但我在过去的一个小时里开窍了
But I just got smart in the last hour.
你说得对 我没考虑过你有多痛苦
You're right. I didn't think about your pain.
我只顾着自己
I only thought about mine,
因为在人们眼里 男同志和直女的故事
because that's the way the story of the gay guy
一直就是这样的
and the straight girl is always told.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表