剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Oh. Then we have nothing left to say to each other.
我们的友谊也就到此为止
This is how our friendship ends.
在戏院被自己最好的朋友从背后捅了一刀
Stabbed in the back by my best friend in a theater,
跟林肯的遭遇一模一样
just like Lincoln!
你给我24小时去坦白的
You gave me 24 hours!
你居然给他24小时
You gave him 24 hours?
怎么 你是007里的反派吗
What, are you a Bond villain?
你说你会在晚餐时跟她坦白的
You said you were gonna tell her at dinner.
我本来要说的 但她把汤洒到裙子上了
I was going to, but she spilled soup on her skirt.
你之前说是服务生弄的
You said the waiter spilled soup on your skirt.
好吧 我撒谎了 但这里的骗子可不是我
Okay, so I lied, but I'm not the liar here.
没错 我听到自己刚说的话了
And yes, I heard what I just said.
我一直没法集中注意力
And then I was distracted
因为你衣服上的扣子整晚都没扣上
because your shirt's been open all night.
这是我的造型 看点时尚杂♥志♥吧
It's a look! Read a magazine!
我真不敢相信 你居然没告诉我
I cannot believe that you didn't tell me
你有个孩子
that you have a kid!
-你从没问过 -不用我问
- You never asked. - You should have told me
你就该主动告诉我
without me having to ask!
你不能因为你没问过我 所以我没告诉过你的事
You can't get mad at me for something I didn't tell you
而生我的气
that you didn't ask.
你不能因为她没问你一件不用她开口
You can't get mad at her for not asking something
你就该主动告诉她的事而生她的气
that you should have told her without having to ask!
等等 我们刚说到哪儿了
Wait, wait. Where were we?
重点是 你从一开始就该告诉格蕾丝
The bottom line, you should have told Grace from the start.
是啊 你以为我不知道吗
Yeah, you don't think I know that?
你知道这段时间我有多纠结吗
Do you have any idea how hard this has been?
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
那你为什么没说
Well, then why didn't you?
因为我没想到我们会走到这里
Because I didn't think we'd be here.
哪里
Where?
客厅里 纽约
In a living room? New York?
这一步 我们现在的关系
Here. Us.
什么意思 诺亚
What do you mean, Noah?
拜托 你这是在对我做什么
Oh, come on. What are you doing to me, huh?
你明知道我对你有感觉
You know I have feelings for you.
你听到了吗 格蕾丝
Did you hear that, Grace?
我听到了
I did.
但我要听到更多
But I need to hear more.
我觉得你们这样很好 我觉得...
Well, I feel good about this. You know, I think...
我认为你们之间虽然有分歧
I think you guys have-- have y-your differences,
但如果你们能在一起...
but I think if you can get together--
我是指我要听到他说更多
I meant I need to hear more from him.
对哦 对 我走了
Right. Right. I'm gonna go.
我进我房♥... 我还是...
I'll be in my--I'm just going to, uh,
拿上我的"窈窕淑女"酒
take my Skinnygirl--
好像是叫这个吧 我不知道
or...whatever it's called, I don't know!
我们没事了吗
So, we good?
有事
No.
你刚说你对我有感觉
You said you have feelings.
我要知道那句话是什么意思
I need to know what that means.
为什么 为什么我要解释
Yeah, why? Why? Why do I have to explain?
因为我生命中已经有太多次
Because I have spent too much of my life
追着在感情上拖泥带水的男人跑
chasing after emotionally wishy-washy guys
我没有时间再玩这一套了
and I don't have time for it anymore.
我知道我是谁 我知道我需要什么
I know who I am. I know what I need.
我没准备好跟你谈这个
I'm not ready for this conversation.
-好吗 -你刚刚才说
- Okay? - You just said
你对我有感觉
that you have feelings for me
现在却不能告诉我是什么感觉吗
and now you can't tell me what they are?
没错 我需要时间 我需要时间...
Yeah, I need time, all right? I need time to just--
好吧 你需要时间 对吗
Okay, all right, you need time?
给你24秒时间来告诉我
You have 24 seconds to tell me
你对我有什么感觉
how you feel about me.
才24秒 威尔给了我24小时呢
24 sec--Will gave me 24 hours.
-19秒 -别这样
- 19. - No, oh, come on.
你知道我的感觉
You know how I feel.
-我为什么还要... -10秒
- Why do I have to even-- - Ten.
别 好了 暂停计时
No, oh, okay. Time-out.
-不能暂停 -暂停
- No time-outs. - Time-out.
-5秒 -我的老天啊
- Five. - Oh, for crying out loud.
-3秒 2秒 1秒 -不不不
- Three, two, one. - No, no, no.
我不会被你逼到...
I'm not gonna be backed into--
我爱你
I love you!
什么
What?
我刚模仿计时结束的铃♥声♥ 没听见
I didn't hear you when I was buzzing.
你听见了
You heard me.
我的确听见了
I did hear you.
亲爱的乔舒亚
My dear Joshua.
我突然觉得 你我在目前的冲突中
It occurs to me that you and I are like the warring factions
就像敌对的交战双方
in our current conflict.
我们虽然时有争吵
While we may quarrel,
但千万别破坏了将我们紧密相连的珍贵纽带
we must take care never to sunder the precious ties that bind us.
因为如果我们的友谊从地球上消失
For truely, life would hold little joy
生活将变得索然无味
if our friendship were to perish from this earth.
真美 对不对
It's beautiful, isn't it?
确实令人动容
It is effecting.
我喜欢没有任何事能破坏友谊那一段
I like the part about nothing coming between a friendship.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
杰杰 等一下
Jackie, wait.
我要摘下我的制♥作♥人帽
I'm gonna take off my producer hat,
附身弯腰 并拉起我的友谊小裙子
bend over and pull up my friendship skirt.
这是你的剧
This is your play,
你的想法
your vision.
你想怎样就怎样
You do anything you want.
这么说你不认为这是一坨巨屎了
So you don't think it's a big turd?
我可以说句实话
I can honestly say,
它跟你以往的作品水平一样
it's as good as anything you've ever done.
跟我说说你女儿
Tell me about your daughter.
她叫凯蒂
Well, her name is Katie.
今年12岁
She's 12.
每次她叫我爸爸的时候
And every time she calls me dad,
我都觉得自己赢得了不配拥有的东西
I feel like I won something I don't deserve.
真美好
That's so nice.
你一定是个出色的爸爸
I bet you're a great dad.
我努力做到
I wanna be.
所以一开始我才没提起她
And that's why, that's why I didn't bring her up ar first.
我对她的保护欲很强
You know, I'm protective.
她是我最重要的人
She means the world to me.
我不会告诉任何人的
Well, I won't tell anyone.
但你比你伪装出的样子要温柔多了
But you're a lot sweeter than you pretend to be.
别破坏我的人设啊 艾德勒
Don't screw with my brand, Adler.
我什么时候能见她
So when can I meet her?
见她 那是不可能的
Oh, yeah, that's -- that's not happening.
待续...
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表