剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
我们都以为有人在用沙锤演奏呢
we all thought someone played the maracas.
是不是还有个小沙锤
Isn't there, like, another smaller maraca?
那应该是这声音
That would be this.
你很有音乐天分啊
You're very musical.
毕竟我都浸淫此道多年了
Well, I've been playing for years.
喂 911吗
Hello, 911?
对 没错 我都打给你们三次了
Yes, uh, yes, I called three times!
为什么还没人来救我
Why isn't anybody here yet?
你刚刚是叫我「女士」吗
Did you just call me ma'am?
我不是女的
I am not a ma'am.
不 我是男的 不是女的
No, I am a man. I am not a ma'am.
你怎么会觉得我是女人啊
Why would you think I was a woman?
格蕾丝 能和你谈谈吗
Grace, can I talk to you?
没问题 进来吧
Uh, sure. Come on in.
别和他提赌博的事
Don't say anything about the gambling.
那个 不好意思啊
Hey, sorry you guys.
拜托告诉我这是坚果壳 不是脚指甲
Please tell me that's a shell and not a toenail.
格蕾丝说保洁阿姨明天来
Grace said the maid comes tomorrow
所以我们才随便往地上扔东西的
so we could throw whatever we want on the floor.
他就是保洁阿姨
He's the maid.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
两个在大城市打拼的上班女郎
Just two working gals in the big city.
每天下午2点打卡上班
Punching in everyday around 2:00,
处理文件到3点半
pushing papers till 3:30,
坐着劳斯莱斯回到豪♥宅♥里
then taking the Rolls back to the manse,
睡够16个小时 再回来为公♥司♥做贡献
sleeping 16 hours and then it's time to make the donuts.
你就像是跟我完全相反的镜像人
You're like my photo negative.
天呐 看起来
Ugh, God, it does not look like
今晚是没办法离开了
we are getting out of here tonight.
亲爱的 别这样说
Oh, honey, don't say that.
大妹子 我都说出口了
Girl, I just said it.
亲爱的
Honey.
大妹子
Girl.
亲爱的
Honey.
大妹子
Girl.
那个 我能和你谈一会儿吗
So, uh, can I talk to you for a moment?
我得回避 你们才能聊
Oh, I leave. That's how this works.
抱歉 我最近遇到了点问题
Sorry, you know, I just have a, uh, I have a problem.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我是说 我不知道 我怎么会知道呢
I mean, I--I don't know. Why would I know?
不好意思 忘拿钱包了
Oh, uh, forgot my wallet.
我可能要用来...
I might need it for, um...
没什么特别原因
no particular reason.
我当然信任你啦
Certainly trust you.
热死人了
It's so hot.
这里怎么这么热
Why is it so hot in here?
一定是
Must be...
一定是因为氧气快耗光了
must be running out of oxygen.
找不到其他解释了
There's no other explanation.
话说
So...
听着 我需要你配合我
Look, I--I need you to back me up
别问任何问题
and--and don't ask any questions.
我告诉麦考伊
I told McCoy
你在精神上和情绪上都不稳定
that you're mentally and emotionally unstable.
什么 他居然相信了吗
What? And he believed you?
立即就信了
Instantly.
他说想搬来跟我同居 我慌了
He asked to move in with me and I panicked.
这件事麻烦你配合我演戏 拜托了
Just--so just back me up on this, please!
我也会愿意为你这么做的
I'd do it for you.
那好 我们来测试一下
Yeah, um, let's test that out.
我跟诺亚说你是一个失控的赌徒
I told Noah that you're an out of control gambler.
还是个小偷
Also a thief,
不过那只是为了让赌博的说法可信度更高
but that's really just to support the gambling.
就...
Just...
天呐 太热了 我得离开这里
Man, it's so hot. I got to get out of here.
想个办法 杰克 想个办法啊
Think of a plan, Jack. Think of a plan.
我想到了
Ooh, I got it!
救命啊
Help!
他们有什么毛病啊
What is going on with them?
我们有什么毛病啊
What is going on with us?
这不是我们曾经都想要的吗
Isn't this what we both wanted?
是啊
Yeah.
那我们为什么不答应
Then why didn't we say yes?
也许
Maybe...
也许我们对现状很满意
maybe we like things the way they are.
没错 是很满意
Yes, yes, we do.
我们现在的生活很理想 很自在
We're in a really good place. We're comfortable.
自在 一点没错
Comfortable, exactly.
人到了一定年纪
You get to a certain age.
四十...
Forty-s...
四岁
Four.
就想要过得自在
And--and you want comfort.
那并没有什么不对
And there's nothing wrong with that.
没错 就是啊
No, exactly.
所以我们告诉爱着我们的两个男人
So we'll just--we'll just tell the men, who love us,
我们编造了荒谬的谎言
that we made up ridiculous lies
因为我们更希望跟对方住在一起
because we would rather just live together.
永远
Forever.
又或者 我们继续说谎一段时间
Or we could keep the lies going for a little while,
给我们争取点时间
buy us some time.
这才是我们赌徒爱听的短期想法
Now that's the kind of short term thinking we gamblers like to hear.
而我认为这办法够疯狂 所以能奏效
And I think it's just crazy enough to work.
好 很好
Good, that's good.
很好 是个好主意
That's good. That's a good idea.
是超好的主意才对
It's a great idea.
我就直说了 我们是天才
I'm just gonna say it, we're geniuses.
我也直说了 我跟你才是更契合的一对
I'm gonna say it, we're the better couple.
-威尔吗 -不 是我
- Will? - No, it's me.
威尔和格蕾丝在做威尔和格蕾丝常干的事
Will and Grace are doing their Will and Grace thing.
我不知道该去哪里待着
I don't know where to be.
哇 这里可真干净
Wow, this place is really clean.
你们都在哪里吃东西
Where do you guys eat?
厨房♥
In the kitchen.
我能跟你聊几句吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
好啊 坐吧
Yeah, have a seat.
听着
So listen...
这是法兰绒床单吗
are these flannel sheets?
是啊 在这样的夜晚用特别适合
Yeah, they're really great on a night like this.
我一直很好奇躺上去是什么感觉
I always wondered what they felt like.
随便躺
Be my guest.
别觉得尴尬
Don't feel weird,
我可是纽约最值得信赖的新闻播报员
I'm New York's most trusted newsman.
行 好吧
Yeah, all right.
真舒服呀
Ooh, that's cozy.
躺在不会压到食物残渣的床上的感觉真好
It's nice to be in a bed where nothing crunches.
你的皮肤是我见过最美的
You have the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.
你就像一个超性感的宝宝
You're like a super-hot baby.
我知道 这既是福气也是...
I know, it's both a blessing and a...
其实就是纯粹的福气
actually, it's just a blessing.
听着 我就想告诉你一声
So listen, uh, I just want to put it out there.
我知道威尔可以去哪里?治疗他的赌瘾
I know where Will can get some help for his gambling problem.
赌瘾
Gambling problem?
你不用替他隐瞒 好吗
You don't have to cover for him, okay?
格蕾丝告诉我了
Grace told me.
格蕾丝跟你说的啊
Oh, Grace told you.
一定很艰难吧
That must be so hard.
她又停药了吗
Is she off her meds again?
你是说缓解胃胀气的药吗
You mean Gas-X?
不 不 她今晚服了一片
No, no, she took one tonight.
是在胃胀气之后才服的 不过也行吧
A little after the fact, but still.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表