剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Thank you, Grace.
我就不明白为什么叫个名字那么难
I don't know why that was so hard.
♪乔舒亚 噢 乔舒亚♪
♪ Joshua, oh, Joshua ♪
♪我爱你 但 我的天呀♪
♪ I love you, but, oh, my gosh-ua! ♪
♪你觉得我怎么样♪
♪ What do you think of me? ♪
♪用一个我 来换你的想法♪
♪ Me for your thoughts ♪
典出俗语
"用一分钱来换取你的想法"
♪用一个我 来换你的想法♪
♪ Me for your thoughts ♪
♪要是你喜欢高高胖胖的类型♪
♪ If you like 'em tall and round ♪
♪那就把我从地上捡走♪
♪ Then pick me up off the ground ♪
♪我是一分钱♪
♪ I'm a penny! ♪
用这段来代替皮影戏那段
So that'll replace the shadow puppet sequence,
警♥察♥要我把那段剪掉
which the police made me cut.
好主意 宝贝 继续不停地改动
Good idea, honey. Keep changing it up.
只有这样才能让我 还有在大厅
It's what keeps me and the homeless man
拉屎的流浪汉不断地回来
who takes a dump in the lobby coming back.
我现在要对台词了
Okay, now I'm gonna run lines for the scene
基伯拉罕在这个场景里告诉睡梦中的玛丽·托德
where Gaybraham tells a sleeping Mary Todd
他要乘坐轮渡[音似基佬]去普罗威斯顿
that he's taking a ferry to Provincetown.
那个基佬就是他的情郎乔舒亚·斯比德
And that fairy is his lovah, Joshua Speed.
有什么事吗 婚庆师
What's up, wedding planner?
独角兽
A unicorn?
会喷什么
That sprays what?
从哪里喷出来
Out of its where?
喷到哪里
All over your huh?
谁他妈的要那种玩意儿
Well, who the hell asked for that?
是我要的
That was me.
我只是觉得会很搞笑 如果
Uh, I just thought it'd be a hoot, you know, if-
不行 小狮子狗 太俗气了
Yeah, no, Poodle, it's ticky-tacky.
再说了 出钱的是我 所以得听我的
And besides, I am paying for everything, so yeah.
就按照你为特朗普就职典礼的安排来
Just do what you did for Donald's inauguration,
但是来的人要比他那场多点
but we're expecting a few more people.
凯伦 或许这回 我们可以
Karen, maybe this one time, we could just...
-出钱的 -只是...
- Paying. - It's just that...
-是... -难道我们不应该...
- For. - Shouldn't we have...
我
Everything.
亲爱的 相信我
Honey! Trust me.
我知道什么最适合你
I know what's best for you.
但是你不明白
But you don't understand.
我这辈子 一直都梦想有只独角兽喷射出
My whole life, I have dreamed of a unicorn that shoots out...
拜托
Come... on!
罗里的妹妹说今晚过不来了
Rory's sister can't make it tonight.
她要演我的玛丽·托德
She's my Mary Todd!
"杰克 因为不可控的因素
"Jack, due to circumstances beyond my control,
我不想再参演了"
I don't want to do the show anymore."
这下好了
Great.
刚好今晚《翘臀》杂♥志♥
The one night I have an esteemed critic
德高望重的评论员要过来
from "Butt" Magazine coming.
他的评价将会决定一部剧的成败
Two thumbs up from him could make or break a show.
亲爱的 就就不能对着一堆枕头说吗
Honey, can't you just talk to a pile of pillows
或是叫流浪汉道格来顶替下
or ask Doug the Bum to step in?
我不好意思叫道格来
I feel weird asking Doug.
他得过托尼奖
He has a Tony.
好吧
All right.
那这么办吧
Here's what's going to happen.
我来演玛丽·托德
I'm going to play Mary Todd.
天呐 你愿意这样帮我吗
Oh, my God, you would do that for me?
这个特别容易
Because it's super easy.
你只需躺在床上 闭着眼睛
All you have to do is lie there in bed with your eyes closed
假装在睡觉就好
and pretend like you're sleeping.
亲爱的 放心好了
Oh. Honey, no prob.
以前斯坦想上第五垒时
That's what I used to do with Stan
我就是这样做的
when he wanted to go to fifth base.
话说 如果玛丽·托德
You know... wouldn't it be better
也有几句台词的话 会不会更好一点
if Mary Todd had a couple of lines?
这是单人戏
It's a one-man show.
出钱的也就我一个人
And I'm the one man paying for it.
对此我深表感激 真的
And I appreciate that. I do.
但这个戏对我来说很重要
But this play's very important to me,
我希望以正确的方式去呈现它
and I want it to be done just the right way.
我理清楚一下
Uh, let me get this straight.
你想要 以正确的方式去呈现它
You want it to be done... just the right way.
-没错 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
那我觉得我们想法一致
Well, I think we're on the same page.
通常跟你陷入僵局 我一般都赢不了
I don't usually win these standoffs with you.
的确 你一般赢不了
No. You usually don't.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
我的天
Gosh.
简直太顺利了
This worked out so perfectly.
我爸是AB阴性血型 你也是
My dad has AB-negative blood. You're AB-negative.
是吧 我一直想跟你♥爸♥增进感情
I know, and I've been wanting to bond with your dad.
现在我要给他献血了
Now I'm gonna donate my blood.
我真正在他"体内"了
I'll literally be inside your father.
-你要不要重说一遍 -要的要的
- You want to rephrase that? - So much. So much.
本英雄要去拯救生命了
Well, this hero is off to save a life.
或许我回来的时候 可以顺便去趟儿童病房♥
Maybe I'll stop by the children's ward on the way back.
他们肯定很喜欢
They'd like that.
爸 你感觉怎么样
Hey, Daddy. How are you feeling?
我在想怎么把这东西拿去
Eh, trying to figure out how to swap this bag
换一瓶芝华士威士忌
for a bottle of Chivas.
玛丽莲呢
Where's Marilyn?
她在填一些输血的单子
Oh, she's just filling out some forms for the blood.
他们居然有我这种血型
Oh, I'm surprised they had my type.
你之前肯定睡着了
Oh, you must've been asleep.
是威尔给你献的血
Will's giving you blood.
-威尔吗 -嗯
- Will? - Yeah.
他也是AB阴性血 很棒吧
He's AB-negative also. I mean, isn't that amazing?
-这... -这什么
- Well... - "Well" What?
我不要威尔的血
I'm not taking Will's blood.
-为什么 -你知道为什么
- Why? - You know why.
-因为他是同性恋吗 -当然了
- Because he's gay? - Well, yeah!
-爸 -听我说
- Daddy! - Look.
我还是有了解的 是有风险的
I know about these things. There's a certain risk, okay?
他检测过了
He gets tested.
而且医生也验过了 没问题
Plus, they screen the blood. It's safe.
算了吧
Forget about it.
我还是等着异性恋的血
I'll wait for the straight blood.
异性恋的血
The straight blood.
爸 这是我听你说过的最过分的话了
Daddy, that's the most offensive thing i've ever heard you say.
我可是跟你一起游览过迪士尼的小小世界
And I've gone on the It's a Small World ride with you.
好了 格蕾丝 别说了
Please, Grace, stop, okay?
我不想跟你争
I don't want to do this with you.
我们谈过女性反性侵话题 我也算学到新东西了
We did the MeToo thing. There was learning.
我聆听你的心声了
I heard you.
但这次不行
But this is not the time.
那我要怎么跟威尔说
What am I supposed to tell Will?
就让他以为我接受了他的血液
Let him think I took his blood.
我跟玛丽莲就是这样才过得那么幸福的
That's why Marilyn and I are so happy.
我们不会每件小事都讨论
We don't have to discuss every little thing.
艾德勒先生 过去24小时内
Okay, uh, Mr. Adler, have you taken
你有没有磕过药
any recreational drugs in the last 24 hours?
没有
No.
好极了 我给你20块
Great, I'll give you 20 bucks
你尿到这里面
to fill this up with your urine.
用未吸毒者的药来应对尿检
多谢
Thanks.
后台入口
好了
There.
再烧一根木头 你会暖和点 玛丽·托德
Another log on the fire should keep you warm, Mary Todd.
你睡着后
And while you slumber,
我就跟亲爱的乔舒亚悄悄离开
I steal away with my beloved Joshua
周末去普罗威斯顿"工作"
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表