剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
但我要减去6磅
But I am subtracting six pounds
算是衣服 鞋和手肘上的皱皮的重量
for clothes, shoes, and my weenus.
好吧 那我要减去7磅
All right, then I'm subtracting seven pounds
算是胸罩和我的感觉的重量
for my bra and my feelings.
上称
Get up there.
上称
Get up there!
你减掉了180磅
You've lost 180 pounds.
-我一整周都有在乖乖减肥 所以... -杰克
- I've been good all week, so- - Jack.
我做不到 格蕾丝
I can't do it, Grace.
为什么每次都要我来当勇敢的大男人
Why do I always have to be the man?
因为你的手很大
Because of your hands.
你知道我当着这东西的面
Do you know how much time I have spent
花了多少时间跟上帝谈判吗
negotiating with God in front of this thing?
我讨厌你
I hate you.
你毁了太多女人的生活
You have ruined so many womens' lives.
也包括基佬的生活 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Gay men too, you son of a bitch!
我们为什么要这么苛待自己
Why do we do this to ourselves?
我们都算健康
I mean, we're both healthy-ish.
也都有男人觉得我们真实的样子 就算性感了
We both have guys who think we're hot-ish the way we are.
我们就不能允许自己
Why can't we just give ourselves permission
略微算是高兴点吗
to be happy-ish?
是的
Yes.
没错 我们也没那么差劲
Yeah, we're-we're not that bad.
我们或许不像参与时装周的那类人一样瘦
I mean, we may not be Fashion Week skinny,
但我们绝对算迪士尼乐园游客那么瘦了
but we're definitely Disneyland skinny.
我觉得我们可以对自己稍微宽容点
I think we could just go a little easier on ourselves.
是啊 你说得对 没错
Yeah, you're right. Yeah.
我们这年纪 没人可以像过去那样狂吃了
No one our age can eat like they used to.
四楼的那对可爱的双胞胎
Those adorable twins from the fourth floor
刚刚在楼下的大厅里卖♥♥糖果
were selling candy bars in the lobby.
我瘦了3磅 我...
I lost three pounds. I...
我这人就是无论如何都长不胖
No matter what I do, I can't gain weight.
或许我该吃掉这个
Maybe I should eat this, you know,
以防我需要更小号♥的牛仔裤
in case I need smaller jeans...
怎么了 你们...
What's going on? What...
你怎么勃起了
why do you have a gentleman's boner?
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表