剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
都觉得我可以照顾好自己
feel like I can take care of myself.
考虑到我的某些爱人 我不得不"照顾"自己
Given some of my lovers, I've had to take care of myself.
你懂我的意思吧
If you know what I'm talking about.
我懂
I do.
我的意思是 我不得不自己让阴♥道♥获得乐趣
I'm talking about making my Venus feel Serena.
真没料到突然说起这个了
Did not see that one coming.
但你也知道人们常说的那句话
Well, but you know what they say,
在每段感情关系中 都有一个园丁和一朵鲜花
in every relationship, there's a gardener and a flower.
大概我就是那个园丁吧
Guess I'm the gardener.
-拜托 -什么
- Oh, come on. - What?
你绝对是一朵娇艳的鲜花啊
You're a flower if I've ever seen one.
你觉得我是鲜花吗
You think I'm a flower?
当然啦
Definitely.
你值得被人好好照顾
And you deserve to be taken care of.
瞧 雪停了
Hey, it stopped snowing.
你可以联♥系♥你的飞行员了
Uh, guess you can call your pilot.
我以前从没说过这句话
I have never said that sentence before.
是啊
Yeah.
是可以 但我不会叫的
I guess I could, but I don't think I will.
为什么
Why?
因为现在
Because right now
我觉得我得到了很好的照顾
I feel very taken care of.
天呐姑娘
Oh, girl.
往那边挪挪 格蕾丝马上要过来
Hey, scoot! Grace is coming over!
当然了 不过等她搬出去了
Of course, but when she actually moves out,
就不会常常来这里了 对吧
she won't be here all the time, right?
你这么问真是太可爱了
It's cute that you'd ask that.
嗨
Hi!
与基佬同床 要是每次能得五分钱 我已发财了
Uh, in bed with gay guys. If I had a nickel.
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
快爬上来 诺亚 超级舒服
Climb in, Noah. It's so cozy.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表