剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
"Will & Grace" Is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
《威尔和格蕾丝》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Who doesn't love a wedding?
谁不喜欢婚礼
The look on Will and Grace's face
威尔和格蕾丝在他们的父母
when his mother and her father said "I do"
说"我愿意"时 脸上吃屎的表情
was priceless!
简直无价
It was like, it was...
就像 就...
What was it like? It was...
像什么来着 就像...
Oh, it was like that.
像那样
Guys, guys, guys!
各位 各位
Whatever you do, do not think about
不管你们做什么 千万不要想象
Marilyn and Martin having sex.
玛丽莲和马丁做爱
Don't do it!
千万不要
Your pa's inside your ma!
你爸进入了你妈的身体
And nine months later, a dust baby!
9个月后 生下一个老来子
No!
不要啊
Come on! Enough!
有完没完 够了没
That happened... right?
这事已经发生了 对吗
Why did you mother throw her garter?
你妈为什么要扔她的吊袜带
And why am I still holding it?
我为什么还拿在手上
Well, I gotta get home to my fella!
我得回家找我男人了
Oh Jackie, I'm so thrilled
杰克 我好激动
that we're gonna be two old married gals
我们余生都会是
for the rest of our lives!
两个已婚老姑娘了
Because marriage is forever.
因为婚姻是永远的
Just you and Estefan. Forever.
你和艾斯特凡 永远
And ever and ever
永远 永远
and ever and ever and ever.
永远 永远 永远
Just you, Estefan...
你 艾斯特凡
Forever.
永远
Marriage.
婚姻
Forever.
永远
We... we gotta make a change.
我们得做出改变
I mean... we said we would, why haven't we?
我们说了要变的 为什么没变
I gotta do something big.
我得做点重大改变
Maybe I'll... maybe I'll move to the woods
也许我该搬进森林
for a while and grow a beard.
住段时间 把胡子蓄起来
I don't wanna be the only gay guy in the woods.
我不想成为森林里唯一的基佬
People will say, "There's... there's the woods
人们会说 "那座森林里
"Where that weird gay guy lives.
住了一个古怪的基佬
Though I appreciate his beard."
尽管我很欣赏他的胡子"
What are you talking about? I don't know.
你在说什么 我不知道
I'm traumatized.
我精神上受到了创伤
Couldn't they wait for one of us to die?
他们就不能等到我们死后再结婚吗
Anything else, Mrs. Walker?
还要点什么吗 沃克夫人
Just the check, Smitty.
买单吧 斯密特
And I'll take this in a doggy bag.
这个打包
Oh! Uh, Smitty...
对了 斯密特
I was right to break it off with Malcolm, wasn't I?
我和马尔科姆分手是对的 对吗
I mean, I should be with my husband, right?
我该和我丈夫在一起 对吗
Either way, you're lucky to have someone.
不管怎样 你有伴侣就很幸运了
You know my wife Luanne?
你知道我妻子露安吧
I bought her a ticket on the "Hindenburg."
我当年给她买了张乘坐兴登堡飞船的票
She and 35 others
她和另外35个人
went up in a ball of fire.
被大火吞噬
Oh, the hilarity!
笑死我了
Oh, Smitty! How do you always manage
斯密特 你是如何做到
to keep it fresh and edgy?
时刻保持前卫的
Oh, but you know what? You're right, Smitty.
但你知道吗 你说得对 斯密特
As long as I am Mrs. Stanley Evelyn Walker,
只要我是斯坦利·伊芙琳·沃克夫人
there is no other man for me.
我就不需要别的男人
And that... is where the idea to run came from.
那就是我决定参选的原因
You know, there are so many issues we,
我们这个国家
as a nation, are facing right now...
现在面临着诸多问题
healthcare, immigration...
医保 移民
Bees.
蜜蜂
The bees are dying.
蜜蜂在灭亡
No one knows why.
没人知道原因
Well, pesticides and climate change.
因为杀虫剂和气候变化
No one knows.
没人知道
I just felt that it was time to stop complaining
我就是觉得是时候停止抱怨
and get involved!
参与其中了
So I decided to run for mayor.
所以我决定竞选市长
But you're not running for mayor.
但你没在竞选市长
Well, I realized I was not qualified.
我发现我不够格
Of the New York Society of Interior Designers.
纽约室内装潢设计师协会的主席
Which is as important as it sounds.
就如它听上去那么重要
Grace Adler Design.
格蕾丝·艾德勒设计公司
Oh, of course. I'll be right there.
当然 我马上来
Um, that was a police detective.
是个警探打来的
She wants to talk to me...
她想找我谈谈
Don't put that in the article... it'll sound bad.
别把这个写到文章里 听起来不好
No worries! One last thing: for age,
不用担心 最后一件事 年龄
we have 38. Did you wanna stick with that?
38岁 你觉得可以吗
I'm about to be the voice of a gay army.
我马上就是同志大军的代言人了
Don't pick a fight with me.
不要挑衅我
Estefan and I are just taking a little break, Mother.
妈 我和艾斯特凡只是暂时分开冷静下
No, he... no, he was just freaked out
不是 他只是一想到
about the whole "Forever" Thing... you know.
结婚意味着永远不分离很害怕
No, it was him. Yeah.
不 就是他的原因 没错
He has the intimacy issues, not me.
他怕过于亲近 不是我的问题
Not me. No... not me!
不是我的问题 不是我的问题
Of course, it was me!
当然是我的问题
So I decided to put a pin in the wedding.
所以我决定暂停举办婚礼
No, you do not get to say, "I told you so," Judith!
不 你不准说"我早就告诉过你了" 朱迪丝
Yes, I'm shaving.
是的 我在剃毛
No, not those.
不 不是那里的毛
Not those.
不是那里
No, not those!
不 不是那里
Of course, it's those!
当然是那里了
I have to shave my undercarriage,
我不得不经常剃下体的毛
because the only thing I ever inherited from you
因为我从你那里唯一继承到的就是
was excess body hair
超多的剃毛
and the inability to make a marriage work!
和无法维持婚姻的臭毛病
I got... I got another call.
有电话打进来了
I got another call. I gotta go!
有电话打进来了 我要挂了
Other people call me, Judith!
也是有别的人给我打电话的 朱迪丝
Yes, call me after "World of Dance."
等《世界舞蹈大赛》完了再打给我
It's the quarter finals. I'm not a monster.
都四分之一决赛了 我又不是个禽兽
Yello.
你好
This is Jack McFarland.
我是杰克·麦克法兰德
The police?
警察
Sure, yeah, no, I'll be right there.
好的 没问题 我马上就来
Now you look five years younger.
你现在看起来年轻了五岁
And sure, I could have gone back corporate law.
诚然 我完全可以继续回去当企业法律顾问
The door was open. I was making decent bank.
大门依然向我敞开着 收入也不错
Not to brag, but I did see "Mean Girls" opening night,
不是我吹牛 但我的确看了《贱女孩》的首映式
orchestra right, cashews at intermission.
右边是管弦乐队 中场时供应腰果
But... it's time for me to write a new chapter.
但是 我应该开始书写新的篇章了
A chapter I call chapter...
这一章我叫做
第一章 1...
in a book I call "Will Truman."
书名叫"威尔·楚门"
With a subtitle...
副标题是
"A Change Has Come."
"改变到来了"
And that... is why I grew the beard.
这也是为什么我留了胡子
I thought there'd be a lot of gray...
我以为会有很多灰白胡须
not a one, not one.
但一根都没有 真的
It's good genes, I guess.
估计是我基因太好
I just asked if you were okay with us using our laptops.
我刚才问的是 你允许我们在课堂上使用电脑吗
Oh yeah, that's fine. I don't care.
没问题 我不在乎
Okay! Next time I see you people,
好了 下次见面的时候
we're gonna be jumping right into
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表