剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
我们会直接跳到
corporate compliance and forensic accounting.
企业合规和法务会计
I know, I'm excited too.
我知道你们很期待 我也是
Hello, this is Will Truman, teacher.
你好 我是威尔·楚门 老师
Yes, detective, sure.
好的 警官 当然
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
I just got a call.
我刚才接到个电话
The detective? Yeah.
警官打的吗 是的
She called me too! You know what it's about?
她也打给我了 你知道是什么事吗
No. But remember that time
不知道 但是我记得那次
we stopped in Rite Aid to get dental floss sticks
在「来爱德」药店买牙线的时候
and there was that big bowl of Lindt chocolates
看到一大碗瑞士莲巧克力
and I took one and you said, "Those aren't free,"
我拿了一个 然后你说 "这些不是免费的"
and I said, "Of course they are"?
然后我说"当然是免费的"
Will, I think you were right. They weren't free.
威尔 我觉得你当时说的对 不是免费的
You know what the most unbelievable part of that story is?
你知道这个故事最令人难以置信的是什么吗
You buying dental floss.
就是你竟会买牙线
A police detective called me.
有个警官给我打电话了
On my phone.
打到了我的手机上
We know, she called us too, Jack.
我们知道 她也给我打电话了 杰克
Do you think she's investigating your beard?
你觉得她是要调查你的胡子吗
Because it's suspiciously dark.
因为你这个颜色深得很可疑
Yeah, what's with that? Good genes!
是啊 是怎么回事 基因好
It's good genes.
是基因好
Detective? Hi, I'm Will Truman, teacher.
警官 你好 我是威尔·楚门 是个老师
Trish Yashida. Thank you all for meeting me here.
我是特蕾西· 矢志田 感谢你们来见我
I also took a travel sized Colgate!
我还偷了个旅行装的高露洁
Come in. What's this about?
请进 请问是有什么事
A Mrs. Karen Walker.
是关于凯伦·沃克夫人的事
She's been missing for the past five days.
她失踪5天了
What? Karen?
什么 凯伦
I was hoping you might have some information.
我想着你们或许可以提供点信息
She can't be missing.
她怎么会失踪
Have you checked the bars, pharmacies, dispensaries?
你们搜查所有的酒吧 药店和诊所了吗
Yes.
是的
Distilleries, speakeasies, strip clubs?
酿酒厂 地下酒吧 脱衣舞俱乐部呢
Yes.
搜了
Sometimes she goes to Sherwin Williams
她有时候会去宣伟油漆店
and throws minks at the red paint.
把貂皮大衣扔进红油漆里
I've looked everywhere. No one has seen her.
我到处都找过了 没人见过她
Oh, my God. Where could she be?
天呐 那她去哪了
As we round the corner, we come into Courtyard Square.
过了这道弯 就是著名的法院广场
This set has been used in multiple films and TV shows,
很多电影电视剧都在这拍摄过
the most famous being "Back to the Future,"
最有名的就是由迈克尔·福克斯主演的电影
starring Michael J. Fox.
《回到未来》
Who knew this tour would be so educational?
谁能想到这趟旅程教育性这么强
I'm Linda, by the way.
对了 我叫琳达
Beaverhausen.
我叫"比"弗豪森
Anastasia Beaverhausen.
安娜斯塔莎·比弗豪森
Just an ordinary tourist from the Midwest.
来自中西部的一名普通游客
Ooh, me too. What part?
我也是 你是哪个州的
Michi sota Pennsyl consin.
密歇 索塔 宾夕 康森州
Home of the Fightin' Caucasians!
英勇的高加索白种人的故乡
If you think of anything else, please call me.
如果有任何线索 就打电话给我
We will, Detective.
好的 警探
Do you think Karen's all right?
凯伦没事吧
Well, we know she's not dead,
至少我们知道她还没死
'cause I'd get an alert on my phone about her last wishes.
否则我一定会收到她的遗愿提醒
I'm supposed to delete her porn
要我删掉她所有的的黄片
and set your closet on fire.
然后烧了你的衣柜
The detective said she's been gone five days.
警官刚刚说她已经失踪5天了
That was when? Friday? Yeah.
那是从什么时候开始的 周五吗 没错
You know what? She came to my class.
话说 那天她去过我的教室
Wilma, you in there?
威尔 你在吗
Nothing!
我什么都没做
Honey, I need to talk to you.
亲爱的 我得和你谈谈
The secret is out.
秘密暴露了
Everybody knows I'm dyeing my beard?
大家都知道我染胡子的事了吗
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
Nobody thinks that Grace is a natural red head.
谁都知道格蕾丝的头发是染红的
I'm talking about Stan.
我是说我和斯坦的事
What about Stan?
斯坦怎么了
I think someone tipped him off
我觉得有人向他告发了
about my affair with Malcolm.
我和马尔科姆偷腥的事
I'm scared.
我很害怕
What? Stan would never hurt you.
什么 斯坦才不会伤害你
He's a big softy... literally, he's like memory foam.
他很温柔 说真的 像记忆海绵一样
I couldn't hug that man without leaving a boob print.
每次抱完他 我的大胸都会在他身上留下两个坑
Well, if you talk to him, let me know.
如果你跟他有机会聊上 告诉我一声
Oh! Honey, do you mind?
对了 亲爱的 不介意的话
There's a scratch on my purse
我的包刮掉了点漆
that's been driving me crazy.
都快把我逼疯了
Thank you.
谢谢
She was in the office with me that morning.
那天早上她来上班了
Did you notice anything strange?
你没发现她有哪里不对劲吗
She was in the office with me that morning.
我都说了那天早上她来上班了
Grace!
格蕾丝
Someone's following me.
有人跟踪我
My campaign hasn't gotten a single Twitter follower yet.
我的竞选在推特上连一个关注者都没有
Grace, you're not listening.
格蕾丝 你没听明白
Stan found out about the affair,
斯坦知道了我有外遇的事
and he sent someone after me.
他派人来对我下手了
Oh, my God! Mitchell Michael Mitchell,
我的天 是米切尔·迈克尔·米切尔
of Mitchell Michael Mitchell Designs is following me!
米切尔·迈克尔·米切尔设计公司的那个 关注了我
And he's tweeting his full support for president!
并且他在发推文全力支持我的竞选
I could actually win this thing.
我还真有希望竞选成功
Grace, I'm scared.
格蕾丝 我很害怕
You're scared?
你很害怕
I'm about to be the voice of leadership
我即将成为160名绝大部分由基佬构成的
for a 160 mostly gay interior designers.
室内设计师群体的领袖
I wear one winter coat in the fall, and I'm dead.
我要是敢在秋天穿冬大衣 就死无葬身之地
And then I ran into her that afternoon.
那天下午我还碰到她了
♪She'll be coming around the mountains ♪
♪她将翻山越岭♪
♪When she comes ♪
♪绕山而来♪
Switch!
换
♪She'll be coming around the mountain ♪
♪她将翻山越岭♪
Switch!
换
♪She'll be coming around the mountain ♪
♪她将翻山越岭♪
♪She'll be coming around the mountain ♪
♪她将翻山越岭♪
♪She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes ♪
♪她将翻山越岭绕山而来♪
Turn.
转过去
This is so nice...
这样真是太好了
showering together.
一起洗澡澡
You know, we can do this every day now, for the rest of our lives.
我们余生的每一天都可以这样
Just you and me. No one else.
你我的二人世界 无人打扰
Forever...
永远
and ever.
永远
Water... I need some water!
水 我要喝水
What happened? What's wrong, mí corazon?
怎么了 亲爱的
Nothing, nothing, nothing!
没事 没事
Okay, it's just that every time we talk
好吧 可是每次我们一谈到
about being together forever,
永远在一起
you seem to get very thirsty.
你好像都很渴
First of all, I do not.
首先 我没有
And I have no problem with the concept of forever, okay?
其次 我对永远这个概念没有任何意见
Jackie, I need to talk!
杰克 我得跟你谈谈
Karen, I'm in a relationship.
凯伦 我是有对象的人了
You can't just walk in when I'm showering.
我洗澡的时候你不能就这么冲进来
This is...
这太...
How funny would it be if I was that person?
如果我是这种人 那得多搞笑啊
Karen, would you like to join us?
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表