剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Jack McFarland?
是啊
Yeah.
他是个很有深度的人
He's a pretty deep guy.
杰克·麦克法兰德
Jack McFarland,
住在走廊对面的那个神经质的家伙吗
the jumpy ferret-man who lives across the hall?
是啊 听着 事实上
Yeah. Look, the truth is,
我以前从没经历过认真的感情关系
I've never been in a real relationship before.
我不知道该怎么谈恋爱
I don't really know how to be.
你现在就表现得挺好啊
Well, you're doing pretty good right now.
你意下如何 我们可以再试试吗
So what do you say? Can we give it another shot?
可以 我觉得挺好
Yeah. I'd like that.
但我们一定要慢慢来
But let's just take it slow.
好吗 少送点礼物 少在直播时表白
Okay? Fewer gifts and on-air declarations.
明白
Got it.
那 我再联♥系♥你
So... I'll call you.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你不是想慢慢来吗
I thought you wanted to take it slow?
明天再说吧
Let's talk about it tomorrow.
我现在想吃棉花糖
I'm in the mood for cotton candy.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表