剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
《威尔和格蕾丝》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
"Will & Grace" Is shot before a live studio audience.
真希望今天不用去上班
Wish I didn't have to go to work today.
我也是
Me too.
你要是找到了我的内♥裤♥跟我说
Hey, let me know if you find my, uh, my underwear.
什么样的
What do they look like?
像内♥裤♥
They look like underwear.
你和基佬同居太久了
You've been living with a gay guy too long.
-晚点联♥系♥你 -等等
- I'll call you later. - Wait a sec.
慢着 为什么 为什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why? Why?
为什么要这样
Why, why do we do this?
什么 接吻吗
What, kiss?
吻别
Kissing good-bye.
顾名思义 这个吻不会有任何后续了
By definition, it can't lead to anything.
就像吃了一根长棍面包后
It's like--it's like having one breadstick
就离开餐厅
and then leaving the restaurant.
你真让人难以应付
You're a lot of work.
看吧 现在我又想吃晚餐了
See, now I want dinner.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我又错过诺亚了吗
Oh, did I miss Noah again?
抱歉 我刚在打电♥话♥
Sorry. I was talking on my phone.
你是说这台吗
You mean this phone?
你为什么要躲着诺亚
Why are you avoiding Noah?
我没有躲他 只是
I'm not avoiding him. It's just--
他很顽固
He's so opinionated.
他让我觉得
He makes me feel...
不是不自在 哪个词合适呢
not self-conscious, what's the word I'm looking for?
-恐惧 -对 就是这个词
- Terrified? - Yeah, that's it.
他的工作就是在推特上发表刻薄言论
His whole thing is to be mean on Twitter.
那也是你喜欢他的地方
That's what you love about him.
是的 在推特上
Yes, on Twitter.
我不知道他在现实生活中也是这样
I didn't know he'd be like that in real life.
万一他讨厌我呢
I mean, what if he hates me?
那你就是在和一个讨厌你最好朋友的人交往
Then you're dating a guy who hates your best friend.
这可不好
That's not good.
他会喜欢你的
He's gonna love you.
给他次机会
Just give him a chance.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
格蕾丝
Oh, Grace.
你穿的衣服
What you're wearing
简直美翻了
is absolutely stunning.
我...
I...
你有想过开设自己的服装品牌吗
Have you ever thought of starting your own clothing line?
威尔 什么情况
Will, what's happening?
不知道
I don't know.
凯伦 你没嗑药吗
Karen, are you not high?
威尔
Oh, Will.
你的幽默 真是个宝啊
Your humor, it is a treasure.
你有没有想过...
Have you ever thought of...
我也不知道
I don't know,
收集一些你有趣的俏皮话之类的
collecting some of your funny quips and whatnots
然后放进咖啡桌上摆放的书里
and putting them all into an expensive coffee table book?
到底什么情况
What is going on?
好吧 被看穿了
Okay, busted.
这是时装犯罪现场
This is a fashion crime scene
而你显然没有一点喜剧天分
and you are clearly a comedy dead zone.
好吧 是这样的
All right. Here's the deal.
我刚跟会计通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Accountant
因为离婚的事 我得找到一个税收庇护
and because of the divorce, I have to find a tax shelter.
所以我得投资一些
So I have to invest in something
注定会赔钱的生意
that is guaranteed to lose money.
闪亮登场 各位
Big entrance, everybody!
请坐 请坐
Please. Sit, sit, sit.
我要凯♥旋♥回归剧院了
I am making a triumphant return to the theater!
不不不 可能吗 是真的吗 什么
No, no, no, no, can it be, is it true? What?
安静 各位 没错 是真的
Silence, everybody! Yes, it is true.
我已经写好剧本并谱曲
I have written and set to music
一部关于亚伯拉罕·林肯
a one-man show about Abraham Lincoln's
传言已久的同性之爱的剧目
long-rumored gay romance.
我打算取名为《小鲜肉基伯拉罕》
I'm calling it "Gaybraham Twinkin'."
我只需要一个金主
All I need is a financial backer.
叮叮叮 我知道该投资什么了
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.
一二三四 配乐
Ah-one, two, three, four, score.
七年前
And seven years ago.
你喜欢把七混进去吗
Do you like the mix-up of the seven?
像这样 一二三七
Or is it like, one, two, three, seven,
或者在空中挥舞着爵士手势 会好点吗
Or, like, jazz hands up here? Is that better?
都很好 杰克
It's all good, Jackie.
我希望这里是个有创意的安全空间
I want this to be a creative safe space, so.
你要是觉得有什么不完美的地方
If you think something's not perfect,
喊停就是了 好吗
just yell "Stop," Okay?
目前为止
So far it is everything
这完全就是我和我的会计想要的
Accountant and I could have hoped for.
谢谢
Thank you.
这颗痣帮了我很多
You know, the mole does a lot of the work for me, so.
看那只浣熊吃猫粮
Look at that raccoon eating that cat food!
走起路来就像人一样
It walks just like a people.
听着 这部剧讲述的是
Okay, the show's about
林肯同年轻的乔舒亚·斯比德之间的情事
Lincoln's affair with young Joshua Speed--
原来泰迪·罗斯福不是唯一一个
turns out Teddy Roosevelt wasn't the only president
喜欢"熊"的总统
with a thing for bears--
背景是南北战争
against the backdrop of the Civil War.
兄弟对抗兄弟
Brother against brother.
兄弟"骑着"兄弟
Brother... on top of brother.
故事已经呼之欲出了
Oh. Writes itself.
虽然大家经常这么说
You know, you hear that,
但其实并非如此
but it's not true.
目前整个第二幕
Right now the whole second act
就是一张马的画
is just a drawing of a horse.
真的 我就只有这个
Seriously, that's all I got.
总之 在第二幕的结束曲中
Anyway, in the 11:00 number,
基伯拉罕收到了爱人的来信
Gaybraham receives a letter from his lover.
哟 是乔舒亚寄来的信
Why, it's from Joshua.
他的巧手写出来的字真好看
What a fine hand he has.
这只巧手一定可以释放
And oh, how that hand could relieve
南方起义[下♥体♥勃起]带来的巨大压力
the tensions of my southern uprising.
是不是太过头了 还是不够
Is that too much? Not enough?
么么哒 刚刚好
Oh, mwah. Just right.
好的
Okay.
看看我的知心伴侣说了些什么
Let's see what my bosom companion has to say.
♪亲爱的林肯先生♪
♪"Dear Mr. Lincoln♪
♪我日夜思念着你♪
♪"Of you, sir, I've been thinking♪
♪于是我提笔疾书让你知晓♪
♪"And am setting quill to parchment so you'll know♪
♪我的心充满困惑♪
♪"That my head is in a fog♪
♪挂念着你的林肯"木棍"♪
♪"Thinking of your Lincoln log♪
♪以及你解放奴隶的理念中 也藏着男人♪
♪And how you put the 'man' in emancipation"♪
我不...
It's not l...
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
格蕾丝说你不在
Grace said you'd be gone
叫我带一瓶
and to bring a bottle of
窈窕淑女霞多丽红酒
Skinnygirl Chardonnay.
她叫我过来见她
She told me to meet her here
给她做个培根生菜番茄三明治 蛋黄酱和薯条加倍
and make her a BLT, double mayo, double chips.
我最喜欢这种三明治了
That's my favorite sandwich.
还有那个--我听说过那个酒
And that's my fav-- I've heard of that wine.
我知道是怎么回事了
You know what happened here.
她对我们用了《天生一对》那一招
She "Parent Trapped" Us.
我没看过那个电影
I've never seen that movie,
但是如果讲的是一个男的
but if it's about a guy going
到了他女朋友家
to his girlfriend's place
发现他们不会上♥床♥的话
and realizing he's not gonna get laid,
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表