-WILL: Love that.
简直就是浪漫喜剧的剧情
-This is right out of a romantic comedy.
我一定要把它放进电影里
I'm so putting this in a movie. I am so putting this in a movie.
我只是在想你会… 请谁扮演我的角色
MAN: I was just wondering who you'd put in as me.
-可能会是马特·达蒙 对 马特·达蒙
-Oh, you'll be, like, Matt Damon. MAN: Oh, yeah. Matt Damon.
-差不多那种类型的 对
-You know, somebody like that. MAN: Yeah. All right.
又见到阳光了
MAN: Back to the sunshine.
我们去海底深处寻找隐秘的世界
WILL: We set out to find a hidden world in the depths.
而我发现 黑暗中的光比我想象的更多
And I discovered that there's more light in the darkness than I ever imagined.
从又深又黑的海底 一直到阳光照射的海面
From the deep, dark ocean. . .
all the way to the sunlit surface. . .
我们生活在一个多彩的世界
we live in a world of color.
等一下!
MAN: Hold on!
-是的 我喜欢这个环节! 是的
Yes, I like this part! -Yeah!
威尔 你做到了
-DIVA: Will, you did it. Yay!
哇
Wow.
阳光再度涌进你的生活
-The sun just bursts back into your life. That was great.
-感觉太棒了 是的
-WILL: Yeah!
真的太棒了
-That was definitely great.
我外婆以前常说 “上帝把生活中最好的东西”
WILL: My grandmother used to say,
"God places the best things in life on the other side of fear. "
“放在恐惧的另一端”
上帝把最光明的东西 放在黑暗的另一端
Well, He also puts the brightest things in life on the other side of darkness.
以至于我潜入黑暗
So much so, that I only really began to see. . .
才开始真正看到
when I descended. . .
into the dark.
另一个隐秘的世界在等着我们
Another hidden world awaits us.
我实现了我儿时的梦想
I fulfill a childhood dream,
见证地球上最伟大的迁徙之一
to witness one of the greatest migrations on Earth,
并发现在蜂群的世界里
and discover that in the world of swarms,
即使没有智慧的动物
even unintelligent animals can become super smart.
也能聪明异常
哇!
Wow!