一切似乎都不可知 甚至还有危险
现在我知道 一切都有逻辑
Dangerous even. Now, I understand there's a logic to everything.
我从未想过我会能够做这种事情
I never imagined myself being capable of this. But I did it.
但我做到了
我这个来自于西费城的怕水孩子
Me, the kid from West Philly who hates water.
我们成功一路来到了海边
And we made it all the way to the ocean.
我们到达了
We've arrived.
我知道 找到海洋 听起来没什么大不了的
I know it doesn't sound like a big thing, to be able to find an ocean.
但对我来说 这很不得了
But for me, that was big.
你没有杀死我
You didn't kill me.
你没有杀死我
-You didn't kill me!
差一点
-Almost.
现在我明白随波逐流的意思了
Now, I can see what it means to go with the flow.
你知道吗
DWAYNE: Do you know what, that's such a nice way to put it.
-这描述得真是非常好 是的
哇 瞧瞧这地方啊
Wow. Look at this place.
我告诉你 刚刚很不一般 对吧?
DWAYNE: I'm telling you, that was something, wasn't it?
哥们
-Dude.
我只是很高兴 到达了这里
I'm just happy to, like, be here, and have survived.
-并且幸存了下来 是的
有好几次我都以为 “我们要落水了”
Yeah. There were moments where I thought, "Ooh! We're going in. "
但我们并没有
DWAYNE: But we didn't. We didn't!
对我来说 这只是来到这里 与自然融为一体
For me, it's just coming out here and being at one with nature,
考验我自己 证明我自己
-and testing myself, and proving myself. WILL: Mm-hmm.
关键并不在于 “瞧瞧我啊 我有多强壮 多厉害 多强大”
And it's not about, "Look at me. Look how strong, and great, and powerful. "
而是在于 “我能不能把这里的体验应用到
It's about, "Can I apply what I've experienced here
-我生命中的另一项挑战中?” 是的
"to another challenge in my life? "
对我来说 关键就在于体验
-Yeah, yeah. For me, it's just about that experience.
当你开始做这种事情时
You know, when you start these kinds of things,
对于能否撑到终点 你永远都不是太有把握
you never quite know if you're gonna get to the end.
我不知道 或许你知道你能到达终点
I don't know, maybe you know you can get to the end.
-我相信我一直都能达到终点 真的吗?
-I believe I'll always get to the end. Really?
对于我来说 甚至关键都不在于达到终点
Um, and for me, it's not even about the end.
而是在于… 我知道这听起来很俗套
It's about. . . it's. . . I know it sounds so cliché, innit,
关键在于旅程
-it's the journey that counts. WILL: Hmm.
但老实说 对我来说 关键在于 去做 去体验
But honestly, for me, it's the doing it, it's the experiencing it.
关键在于去那里
It's about being out there. You can't tell me that this right now
你总不能说现在
是我们这段旅程最棒的部分
is the best part of the journey we've just done.
这真是千真万确
That. . . now, that's very true.
知道吗?既然现在你都提起了
You know what? Even now that you mention that. . .
-是的 到达终点甚至都有一点苦乐参半
-DWAYNE: Yeah. . . . arriving even has a little bittersweet
-这种感觉 是的 就像是虎头蛇尾
-kind of thing. DWAYNE: Yeah, it's like an anticlimax.
-是的 是的
-Yeah, yeah. DWAYNE: Yeah.
没错
-That is true. That's true. Hold on. What's that?
等等 那是什么?
-听得出正在飞过来 很准时 嘿 好的
-You can hear it coming in. Good timing. Hey, okay.
这对我来说是一次漫长艰难的旅程
This has been a long, tough journey for me.
但在某种程度上 这次旅程花了我足足52年
But in a way, it's taken me 52 years.
旅程开始时 我的任务很简单
My mission at the start of this journey was simple.
离开我的舒适区
Get out of my comfort zone. . . connect with the planet. . .
与这颗星球建立联♥系♥
希望能激励其他人做同样的事情
and hopefully, inspire others to do the same.
探险家们带着我
WILL: The explorers took me to the ends of the earth and beyond.
前往了地球的尽头 以及更远的地方
-哇 哇
-Wow. DIVA: Wow.
让我看到我们的世界充满了奇迹
WILL: Showed me that our world is full of wonders. . .
还有我们看不见 也几乎不理解的隐藏力量
. . . hidden forces we can't see, and barely understand.
踏入这些未知境界可能会很恐怖
It can be terrifying to step out into those unknowns.
但有时你唯一能做的
But sometimes, the only thing to do is to give yourself over to the flow.
就是随波逐流
放下你的恐惧
Let go of your fears.
因为当你让自己
Because when you allow yourself to truly connect with our planet. . .
真正与我们的星球联♥系♥起来时
你会意识到 它的奇迹没有终点
you realize its wonders have no end.
是的 我喜欢这部分!
Yes, I like this part!
好啊!
所以这只是开始
WILL: So, this is just the beginning.
欢迎来到地球 威尔·史密斯
Welcome to Earth, Will Smith.
该去探险了
Time to explore.
带您探索地球