剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
I also think we will need their help
在这里生存下去
if we are to survive here.
那就以友善回报他们
Then let's return their hospitality
邀请他们来访
and invite them to visit us.
没错 我们应该这样做
Yes, we should do that.
那个酋长会讲我们的语言
The sagamaw spoke words in our language.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这是铁做的 铁
It is made of iron. Iron.
都在这里了
Everything is here.
我的故事
The story of myself.
我们一族的故事
The story of my race.
这是我被烧伤的地方
Here is where I was burned.
火焰灼烧了我
The flames consumed me.
烧毁了我的皮肤 将我重塑
Took away my skin, then re-made me.
画出了这些图案
In this image.
以这种方式
In this form.
但我的心就和你们的一样
But my heart is as old
古老坚强 朋友们
as your hearts, my friends.
好像木头一般
My heart is as old as wood.
就如同
As old...
森林中的
as a tall tree...
高大的树木一般
in the forest.
你会说我们的语言
我们听到了
能听懂吗
高兴
高兴
高兴
是谁和你说的
什么人还是神灵
谁很高兴
疯的
疯的
疯子
疯子在哪里
他在哪
金子 知道吗 金子
Gold. Yes? Gold.
金子
Gold.
金子
Gold.
在哪
Where?
金子在哪里
Where is the gold?
在哪
Where?
森林怎么了
What is it about the forests?
有人去森林里采蘑菇
People go into the forest to collect mushrooms
顺便去打点猎 然后再也没回来
or capture a stray animal, and they never return.
森林里有一些生物
There are creatures in the forest.
只要听到你们的脚步声
Strange creatures who spring up out of the ground
奇怪的生物就会从地里冒出来
if they hear your footsteps.
恶魔就住在森林里
The Devil himself lives in the forest...
他在里面徘徊
and he walks up and down in it.
陛下
My Lord.
请坐
Please, sit.
你现在省点力气比较好
You'll need your strength.
高兴点 你们这些人
Be of good cheer. All of you.
要相信上帝 不要害怕
Put your faith in God, and be not afraid.
还是热的
Still warm.
带走
Take it.
保持队形
Hold the line!
保持住
Stay!
保持队形
Hold the line!
保持队形
Hold the line!
保持阵型
Keep formation!
稳住
Steady, I say!
听我号♥令
On me, men!
前进 保持队形
Go on, and hold the line!
听我号♥令
On me, men!
居然让它倒了
You let it fall!
把住 把住
Hold it! Hold it!
停
Halt!
停
Halt!
停
Halt!
立定
Stand...
不动
fast!
-拔剑 -亮出武器
- Swords! - Weapons!
-保护王后 -是 大人
- Guard the Queen. - Yes, my Lord.
-保护女王 -是 大人
- Protect the Queen. - Yes, my Lord.
一排 前进
Line one, advance!
我不明白 你说你想
I don't understand. What do you mean
"弄残"他们是什么意思
you want to "cripple" them?
如果我们杀掉这五百名撒克逊人
If we kill 500 Saxons,
那我们杀的也不过就五百人罢了
then we just kill 500 Saxons.
如果我们弄残这五百名撒克逊人
If we manage to cripple and injure 500 Saxons,
而不要伤了他们的性命
but not to kill them,
那就还需要一千名撒克逊人
then it will take 1,000 more Saxons
来救他们
to come and rescue them.
那么就有三倍于此的士兵的性命
That is three times the amount of warriors,
掌握在我们手里
and all at our mercy.
二排 前进
Line Two! Advance!
第三排 前进
Third Line! Advance!
三排 前进
Line Three! Advance!
但你怎么能确定阿尔弗雷德国王
But how can you be sure that King Alfred
会去救他们呢
will try to rescue them?
因为他是基♥督♥徒
Because he's a Christian.
他在意他们
He cares about them.
去救他们 去救他们
Help them! Help them!
把他们弄出来 去救他们
Get them out! Help them!
我们该怎么办 阿尔弗雷德陛下
What shall we do, my Lord Alfred?
陛下 我们是撤退还是前进
My Lord, do we go back or forward?
士兵们 与我一起
Soldiers! With me!
前进
Advance!
拼了
To battle!
出来战斗 你这个懦夫
Come out and fight, you coward!
伊瓦尔
Ivar!
然后
And then,
当阿尔弗雷德认为情况不会变得更糟时
when Alfred believes that it cannot get any worse...
我给他来个"雪上加霜"
I shall make it worse.
我要夺走他的王后
I shall take his Queen.
不可能的
Impossible.
她会受到严密的保护
She will be heavily protected.
我们怎么绕过女王的守卫
How do we get past the Queen's guard?
我是说
I mean, it's--
这很简单
That's simple.
我们直接走到他们面前 把她带走
We just walk right up to them and take her.
救救我们 上帝保佑
Help us! God help us!
上帝与我们同在 夫人
The Lord is with us, my Lady.
不
No!
按住她 让她别动
Hold her! Keep her still!
你疯了
You are crazy.
你真的很疯狂
You truly are crazy.
艾尔维斯
Elsewith!
等等
Here! Wait!
我看不到
I can't see.
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
就现在
Now!
后撤
Fall back!
快点
Come on!
赶紧离开这里
Let's get out of here!
哪边
Which way?
阿尔弗雷德陛下 我斗胆建议
My Lord Alfred, if I may advise you,
现在是撤退的好时机
now is the time to retreat.
我们已经找到了熟悉这片地方的人
We have found men who know this place
他可以带我们安全离开这个地方
and can guide us safely out of the plain.
我们不会撤退
We will not retreat.
陛下 如果我们继续留在这里 我担心会出事
My Lord, if we stay here, I fear things may end badly.
陛下 求您了
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表