剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情提要
Previously on Vikings...
我什么都看不到
I can't see anyone.
但他们能看到我们
But they can see us.
我们现在怎么办 比约恩·艾恩赛德
What do we do now, Bjorn Ironside?
两天前我们被进攻了
Two days ago we were attacked.
我们必须准备迎接另一次进攻
We must all prepare for another attack.
你是我的俘虏 我对你甚是仁慈
You are my prisoner, at my mercy!
我正在考虑要不要杀掉你
I'm thinking whether to have you killed or not.
维塞克是个病人 还是个酒鬼
Hvitserk is a sick man, and he's a drunk.
我的哥哥维塞克会带领
My brother Hvitserk is going to lead
一个贸易团去到丝绸之路
a trade mission along the Silk Road.
维塞克在哪儿
Where's Hvitserk?
我看到索拉被活活烧死
I see Thora burned alive.
而且不管在哪里 我都能看到伊瓦尔
And everywhere else, I see Ivar.
我们得对付我兄弟
We'll have to deal with my brother.
他是王国真正的威胁
He is a real threat to the kingdom.
兄弟
Brother!
《维京传奇》
第六季第四集
伊戈尔王子
今天过得怎么样
伊戈尔
Igor?
我们好得很
无骨人伊瓦尔
日安
现在[古斯堪的那维亚语]
用我的语言说话
我很乐意 我的朋友
我的瘸子
我们可以聊聊天
We can talk!
是的 我们可以聊聊天
Yes. We can talk.
现在我们可以讨论一些严肃的事
Now we can discuss serious things.
重要的事
Important things.
比如什么
Like what?
比如... 神是什么样子的
Like... What do the gods look like?
世界上只有一个神 他长得像奥列格
There is only one God and He looks like Oleg.
你知道你是谁吗
Do you know who you are? Hm?
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand.
这里的一切
Everything here.
这一切都属于你
Everything belongs to you.
这个房♥间里吗
In this room?
不 伊戈尔
No, Igor.
是整个城市 基辅
In this whole town, Kiev.
还有诺夫哥罗德
And Novgorod too.
还有整个罗斯的一切
And everything in the whole of Rus.
土地 天空
The land. The sky.
村庄 城镇 人♥民♥
The villages. The town. The people.
都是你的
It's all yours.
你笑死我了
You make me laugh.
我知道它确实属于奥列格
I know it really belongs to Oleg.
很高兴我们可以聊一聊
I'm happy that we can talk
因为这样我可以跟你解释一些事
because now I can explain things to you.
我可以跟你解释你是如何遭受背叛
I can explain how you have been betrayed.
这一切都不属于奥列格
Nothing belongs to Oleg.
奥列格也不是神
Oleg is not a God.
奥列格什么都不是 但你
Oleg is nothing, but you,
你是一切
you are everything.
这里的一切都属于你
And everything here belongs to you.
记住这一点
Remember that.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
我们要表现得更好
Let's acquit ourselves well.
我可不想错失进入瓦尔哈拉的机会
I don't intend to miss out on Valhalla.
比约恩
Bjorn!
我们在营地发现了他
We found him in the camp.
他说他要和你谈谈
He says he needs to speak to you.
怎么了
What is the matter?
背叛我们还不够吗
Haven't you betrayed us enough?
我有奥拉夫国王的口信
I have a message from King Olaf.
你要是答应见他 他就不发动攻击
He won't attack if you agree to meet him.
他还说 你要是杀了我
He also said you can forget about all that,
就什么都别想了
if you kill me.
转告奥拉夫国王我同意了
Tell King Olaf I agree,
但是我也有一个条件
but I too have a condition:
我要亲眼看到
I want to see with my own eyes
哈拉尔国王还活着
that King Harald is still alive.
瓦尔哈拉以后再说吧
Valhalla can wait.
大家都知道 有一伙土匪
As you all must know, there is a group of bandits
正在袭击周围的村庄
who are attacking the villages around here.
他们可能会袭击我们 我们要有所准备
They might attack us, so we should be prepared.
你们当中有些人是盾女
Some of you were shield-maidens.
你们还记得怎么打仗
You don't forget how to fight.
如果你还记得的话也许我们曾经在巴黎城墙前
Probably we fought together before the walls of Paris,
-并肩奋战过 -当然 拉葛莎
- if you can still remember? - Of course, Lagertha.
你们一定还留着自己的盾
You must still have your shields
还有武器
and your weapons stored somewhere.
现在我们又要战斗了
Now we all have to fight again.
女人比男人多
The women more than the men.
小伙子们 你们当瞭望员
You boys, you could be look-outs.
土匪来附近的时候通知我们
You can tell us when the bandits are around.
丫头们 你们照顾好家畜 能做到吗
And you girls, you look after the animals. Yes?
能 拉葛莎
Yes, Lagertha.
伙计们 你们年纪还不算太大
You men. You are not so old.
还能有用武之地 是不是
You can still be useful, can't you?
是的
Yes, we can.
我需要你们给我们的仓库建造更好的防御
I need you to build better protection for our stores.
把仓库当成我们的金库
Think of our stores as our gold.
我们不能失去它 所以我们要用生命捍卫它
We can't live without it, so we must defend it with our lives.
是的
Yes. We will.
此外 我要所有人都到森林里去
Also, I want everyone to go into the woods,
把砍适合的木桩制♥作♥弓箭
and cut suitable staves for making bows and arrows.
而且手脚要麻利
But do all these things quickly.
时间不多了
There isn't much time.
拉葛莎 我们做什么都不重要
Lagertha, it doesn't matter what we do.
我们打败不了土匪的 你心里清楚
We can't beat the bandits. You know that.
我们都会死
We will all die.
是的 我们都会死
Yes, we will all die.
但没必要死在土匪攻击我们的时候
But not necessarily when the bandits attack us.
比约恩·艾恩赛德
Ah, Bjorn Ironside.
来 请坐
Please, come and sit down.
当自己家一样
Make yourself comfortable.
我们三个又奇怪地走到了一起
We three are strangely brought together again.
造化弄人
Fate works in mysterious ways.
听从命运三女神诺伦的安排
The Norns weave it and so we believe it.
干杯
Skol!
昨晚我做了一个梦
Last night I had a dream.
在梦里 我和哈拉尔一世
And in that dream, I was sitting in a room
以及比约恩·艾恩赛德
with King Harald Finehair
共处一室
and King Bjorn Ironside.
也许一切只是一个梦
You know, perhaps everything is a dream.
我们只是幽灵 总会消散于空中
And we are spirits and will someday just melt into the air.
消散于空气中
Into thin air.
如果你
If you care
对现实世界那么不屑
so little about the real world,
为什么不干脆放弃这个王国
why do you not simply renounce this kingdom
和你的战士们卸甲归田
and go home with your warriors?
相信我 你无法让自己在这里
Believe me, there is nothing you can do
成为一个受人爱戴的统治者
that you can make yourself a popular ruler here.
不可能
Nothing!
即便真不可能
If nothing is real,
也要尽一切努力去尝试
we must still act as if it was.
眼下有意思的是
But the real mystery is that now,
你们两个都是我的阶下囚了
both of you are my prisoners.
比约恩·艾恩赛德 你确实有一个军队
It is true, Bjorn Ironside, you still have an army,
但是我相信你的军队战胜不了我
but your army, I believe, is not strong enough now to defeat me.
如果我们两军再度交战 不论结果如何
If our armies do fight again, whatever the outcome,
你都会被大幅削弱
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表