剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
我们要把国王赶出他的要塞
We must flush the King out of his stronghold,
逼迫他在我们选的地点应战
force him to fight us at a place of our choosing.
那要选哪里
Which would be?
这
Here.
艾丁顿 我记得这个地方
Edington. I remember it.
拉格纳背着我爬了很陡的坡
Ragnar carried me up the steep hill
上去以后我们俯视城镇然后去了附近的堡垒遗迹
beyond the town to the ramparts of an ancient fort.
他低头看山谷的时候说
Looking down the valley below, he said,
"这是完美的战场"
"This is a perfect place for a battle."
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想 我希望他不要淹死
I was thinking, "I hope he doesn't drown."
你想干什么
What do you want?
在你的床上占领我的位置
To take my place in your bed.
一切尚未尘埃落定
Nothing has been decided.
哈拉尔走了 很可能再也回不来了
Harald is gone. Likely never to return.
而且你也没爱过他
And you never loved him.
-但这不代表... -不 这代表了
- That doesn't mean... - Yes, it does.
我是造王者
I am the king-maker.
我救了比约恩的命 我救了哈拉尔的命
I saved Bjorn's life, I saved Harald's life,
现在 我自立为王
and now, I make myself king.
而你会是我的王后
And you will be my queen.
你确定你真想娶一个巫婆吗
Are you sure you really want to marry a witch?
确定 我觉得会很刺♥激♥
Yes. I think it would be very exciting.
脱下你的衣服
Take off your shirt.
转过身
Now turn around.
我想看血痕
I want to see the marks.
上♥床♥吧 我的造王者
Come to bed, my king-maker.
一位骑手 大人
A rider, my Lord.
国王大人 我带来了最紧急的消息
My Lord King, I bring most urgent news.
一支新的维京军队正在接近韦塞克斯
A new Viking army is approaching Wessex.
有至少200艘船
With at least 200 boats.
我们知道这些维京人是谁吗
Do we know who these Vikings are?
据说 国王大人
So it is said, my Lord King,
他们是挪威人 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子们
they are Norwegians, the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我觉得我们到了这里
I think we have reached here.
我们还没碰见撒克逊人 但从现在开始
So far we haven't encountered the Saxons, but from now on,
我们要开始路过他们的村镇了
we will have to pass their villages and towns.
我们不想冒任何大规模意外遭遇战的风险
And we don't want to risk any large, unexpected encounter.
他们肯定知道我们在河上
I have no doubt they know we're upon the river.
这也是为什么我们不应该再隐藏自己了
That's why we should stop trying to be invisible.
相反 我们应该宣布我们的到来
On the contrary, we should announce our presence,
开始在当地居民中散播恐怖的气氛
start spreading terror among the local population.
维塞克和我明天会带一队人出去
Hvitserk and I will take a party out tomorrow.
希望我们能偷几匹马
Hopefully, we can steal some horses,
看看阿尔弗雷德是否在集结军队
and find out if Alfred is mustering an army.
我们的侦察兵说 维京军队在这附近扎营
Our scouts tell us that the Viking army is encamped about here.
有可能
It's possible that
他们计划跟维京定居点的人
they have plans to meet with Viking settlements
麦西亚边界或是其他地方的战争小队见面
or war bands along the Mercian border or elsewhere.
他们可能想要
They may wish to increase
扩张已经相当可观的部队规模
the size of their already considerable force.
他们的军队太庞大了 不容忽视
Their army is far too big to ignore,
但我们应该用我们的方式与其交锋
but we should try to engage it on our terms.
我们要监视他们的动向
We should monitor their movement...
但同时
but at the same time,
准备好我们自己的部队去这里 奇切斯特
prepare our own forces to move here to Chichester.
我们在那有很多驻军 并且可以出海
We have a large garrison there. We have access to the sea.
所以我们要从这里撤离吗
So we must evacuate here?
对
Yes.
尽管这让我痛苦不已
Although it pains me more than I can say.
这向威塞克斯其他地方传达了什么信息
What kind of message does it send out to the rest of Wessex
国王居然要放弃他的皇家别♥墅♥
that the King is abandoning his Royal Villa?
我觉得传达了我们比他们弱的信息
I suppose it sends a message of comparative weakness.
而且很不幸 我们是很弱
And, unfortunately, we are weak.
我们被敌人包围
We are surrounded by enemies
而现在我们又面对着另一只强大的维京军队
and now we face another great Viking army.
人永远不应该害怕真♥相♥ 亲爱的艾尔维斯
One should never be afraid of the truth, my sweet Elsewith.
如果我对我们的兵力撒谎又会有什么区别
What difference would it make if I lied about our strength?
说实话要好得多 相信上帝 实事求是
Far better to be honest. To trust in the Lord, and be practical.
这些是我学到的教训
These lessons I have learned.
我受不了了
I can't bear it!
我受不了杀了你祖父和你父亲的
I can't bear the fact that it's the same Vikings
还是那同一批维京人
that killed your grandfather and your father!
现在他们又来了 他们永远也不会离开
And now here they are again. They will never go away.
他们永远都是赢家
They must always win!
即使他们曾被打败过 他们也能赢回来
Even when they are defeated, they win!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他们一旦战败了
Well, whenever they are defeated in battle,
维京人总是愿意谈交易
the Vikings always offer to make a deal.
他们用臂环起誓
They swear on their arm-rings,
甚至愿意改信基♥督♥教
or they even agree to conversion as Christians,
只要能让他们的交易达成
just so that they can make the deal!
交换人♥质♥ 割地求和
An exchange of hostages. Some land for peace.
不论什么招数 我都见识过多次了
Whatever it is, I've seen it again and again.
而犯错的一般都是你
And it's often your fault.
你那么渴望和平
You've been so keen on peace,
你简直是迫不及待地同意他们的条件
you've rushed in and agreed to their terms!
但大多数时候 他们都不是真心的
But, for the most part, they don't mean it.
他们的皈依是假的
They don't really convert.
他们的人♥质♥会因为违背承诺丢了性命
They don't care if the hostages they provide have to die
他们对此毫不在意
for a broken promise.
可以说他们什么都不在乎
Basically, they don't care.
而你 亲爱的 被他们骗了一次又一次
And you, my love, have always been their victim...
我担心同样的事情还会发生
and I fear the same thing will happen again.
我将此刺入维格法迪的眼中
I drive it into the eye of Vigfadir.
我将此刺入维格法迪的眼中
I drive it into the eye of Valfaoir.
我将此刺入奥萨托尔的眼中
I drive it into the eye of Asathor.
托尔和奥丁 听我的祈祷
Thor and Odin, hear my prayer,
听从我的命令
and heed my commands
保佑这木棍
and bless this stave.
对 一定要生效
Yes! Do your work.
你走右边那条路
You take the right track.
你来带路
You, take the reins.
主啊 我相信你
In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust.
请不要让我困惑
Let me never be put to confusion.
上帝啊 请伴我身旁
O God, be not far from me.
我的上帝啊 快来回应我的求助
O my God, make haste for my help,
求祢俯耳听我祈祷 救我困顿
incline Thine ear unto me, and save me.
主啊 请听我祷告 使我哀求上达天听
Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto Thee.
我命如虚影 转瞬无所形
For my days are like a shadow that declineth.
我主如日 恒存不逝
But Thou, O Lord, shall endure forever.
祢必复活 宽恕韦塞克斯
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Wessex.
时机已至 请青睐于她
The time to favor her, yea, the time set, is come.
好让异教♥徒♥畏惧上帝之名
So the heathen shall fear the name of the Lord,
以及地上所有披祢荣光的王
and all of the Kings of the earth Thy glory.
冲啊
Charge!
盾墙 盾墙
Shield wall! Shield wall!
弓箭手
Archers!
冲啊 冲啊
Charge! Charge!
顶住 顶住
Brace! Brace!
放箭
Loose!
放箭
Loose!
击溃他们
Break them!
干掉他
Take him down!
弓箭手 左边 右边
Archers, left! And right!
-为了奥丁 -伊瓦尔
- For Odin! - Ivar!
围成一圈 围成圈
Circle in! Circle!
侧翼出击 冲出去
Flanks out! Out!
撑住 撑住
Hold it! Hold it!
现在 靠紧点
Now! Close in!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表